Revenge Is Sweet

Wishful Thinking

You ran up to your room and searched through your purse. You pulled out your medication and downed a tablet. You laid down on your bed and fell asleep. Jaejoong came up minutes later to check up on you. He smiled at your peaceful expression and quietly closed the door on his way out. You woke up the next morning fully refreshed from sleeping the whole day yesterday and got ready for school.

http://api.ning.com/files/i5XYIITdBrmP3lxcozbZ0KBTradj4pYQVz38xM*DuxOn2LhhI22hrV7kBc2-Z1cuFcnRIojWZMQ0JkYab-bA*qR6UiVBvGZS/Leehyori.jpg

You walked downstairs and noticed Taeyeon already there eating breakfast. *How in the world does she get ready so fast and manage to look good too?* You grabbed some toast and greeted everyone. You happily sat down, since you couldn’t wait to go to school. Then your mother started to speak, “~~~~~ don’t forget to get the work you’re going to miss when you go on your honeymoon.” You slightly blushed and nodded. Once you and Taeyeon were done eating, you both went out to your car and she suddenly asked,“Choi ~~~~~! Tell me what is going on! Why are you so happy this morning?” You laughed and shook your head, “No reason at all!” You laughed at her reaction and drove to school. Upon arriving you noticed how everyone was giving you smiles and being friendly. You smirked. *They must have been forced by their parents to befriend me for the benefits.* Just as you said that the girls that were whispering about you during gym a while ago, smiled and waved to you. Taeyeon scoffed and bid you farewell as she went off to find Junsu. You smiled, and it became brighter as you focused on the scene in front of you.

*Flashback at the Jewelry Store*

Nobody was watching as you whipped out your cell and texted some unknown person. *Boa shii! Can you do me a favor? Find out what Sunye, Sohee, Yeeun and Sunmi’s parents do. Also fax them telling that their daughters went against the heiress of Choi Hotels and that their business may be jeopardy if they don’t apologize.* Jaejoong came over to you and opened up the jewelry box with the ring that you wanted.

*Flashback Ends*

You were grateful for having Boa shii in your life. She was like an unnie to you since you were an only child. She is your mother’s secretary and has been since you’ve been a child. You knew she wouldn’t ask questions and would be willingly to do anything for you since you were like a dongseng to her. You pasted on a sad face when Sunye, Sohee, Yeeun and Sunmi’s parents walked over to you with their daughters in tow. They immediately bowed to you and began to apologize in behalf of what their daughters had done. “We are very sorry for the way our daughters treated you. We just wanted you to know that we will punish them severely for what they’ve done. We’ve decided to cut their credit cards and not allow them to go out any longer until they’ve graduated school.” Sunye, Sohee, Yeeun and Sunmi shot their heads up in protest, but were silenced when they realized that their parents were serious. You tried to stop from smiling but your lips twitched when you saw how their parents forced them to apologize. You felt a bit guilty from seeking revenge but you convinced yourself that they deserved it. It was finally over when they left with their parents and you couldn’t stop from laughing.

You walked to the principal’s office to get the work you were going to miss. You bumped into a person as you were turning the corner and you without delay, began saying sorry. You looked up to see a familiar face staring at you.
“Ah, you must be Choi ~~~~~shii right?” You slowly nodded and the person laughed. “I can’t believe you don’t remember your one and only friend from America!” It finally clicked in you head when you remembered who this person was. “Oh My God! Is that you Max?!” He laughed and said, “That’s what you called me in America, here you’re going to call me Shim Changmin!” You couldn’t help but squeal with excitement as you hugged Changmin so tightly that he started to whine about not getting enough oxygen. You teasingly slapped him and said you couldn’t wait to show him around later. He nodded and also said, “Don’t forget ~~~~~-ah to tell me everything that has happened to you since you’ve moved away, especially the fact that you’re going to get married in 4 days without even telling me!” You agreed and after you got your work from Ms. Lee, linked arms with Changmin, while you both walked side by side to your classroom. Unknown to you was that Jaejoong had seen the entire thing. He had no idea who that was, and to see you so close with someone other then him made him jealous. He realized that he never felt anything like this before even with Yoobin.