Text From Mom

Wishful Thinking


The rest of the day passed by as a blur. The bell rang signaling the end of school. As you were packing your bag at your locker Taeyeon came up to you.
“Hey ~~~~~-ah! I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to this new café? It’s new and we can totally check out the hot waiters they have there!” You gave her a fake smile. “Sure! I’d love to go! It’d be fun!” You didn’t want to let her know that you had a crush on Jaejoong. You didn’t want her to tell you outright that he was already taken. *I don’t want my heart to be completely crushed yet.* After 15 minutes, you both arrived at the Lily Café. Taeyeon went to get a table while you went to use the restroom. While you were in there, you had received a text from your mother. It had said “Hi Sweetie!! How was your first day at school? Well I just wanted to tell you that you’re going to be attending a party later with Taeyeon and I want you on your best behavior! Oh, and we have a surprise there too for you! Bye ~~~~~-ah!” You were curious about what the surprise could be. You walked out of the door and went to join Taeyeon.
“Hey Tae, are you going to a party later tonight? Because my mother just texted me and told me I had to come along.” Taeyeon paused from drinking her smoothie and nodded her head. “Yeah it’s apparently somebody’s engagement party or something like that. I didn’t know about it until my parents texted me and told me to go dress shopping with you later.” “Okay.” You just agreed and went to buy yourself a smoothie. You were pushed into somebody as you were walking up to the line.
“Omo, I’m sorry!” You kept on apologizing until the person started laughing. You looked up to see Jaejoong looking down at you. You immediately blushed and questioned, “What are you doing here?” He continued to laugh and just pointed over to Yoobin who was trying to find Jaejoong in the crowd. *Oh, so he was on a date with her. I see.* You didn’t want to disturb them any longer so you apologized one last time and went up to buy your drink. As you and Taeyeon were walking out of that place, Jaejoong was busy keeping an eye on you. He had noticed how many guys were checking you out and eyeing you like a piece of meat. He started to tense up until he heard Yoobin calling out to him.
“Jaejoong oppa? Oppa!” He looked over and saw Yoobin looking pissed. He immediately said sorry and continued listening to her story. *Why do I keep looking at ~~~~~-ah and I always seem to get angry when I see other guys looking at her. She’s not mine so why do I have a problem with this?* He continued to think about that while pretending to listen to Yoobin.
*Ugh! Why was that b*tch here of all places?! Is she like stalking my Jaejoong oppa?! I won’t allow that! Hmm…Perfect! I’ll just confess to him tomorrow and he’ll officially be mine!
You just suddenly felt a chill go up your back. You shivered. *I wonder who could be talking about me…who cares. It could just be those jealous and annoying b*itches.*