Silent Confessions

Wishful Thinking

“B*STARDS! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!” Your head shot up once you realized that the group of guys surrounding you had one by one fallen to the ground. You looked up to see Jaejoong beating the life out of the one that was trying to feel you up. You hurriedly ran over and stopped him. “Jaejoong Oppa! Stop! You’re going to kill him!” He stopped and turned to you. “~~~~~-ah! Are you okay?! Did those b*stards do anything to you?!” He growled and glared at them. They shrunk away in fear. “Let’s get the hell out of here! This guy’s a freak! That b*tch isn’t even that hot.” The group of boys quickly got up and ran away. Jaejoong looked like he wanted to murder them so you decided to rapidly distract him. “Jaejoong Oppa! What are you doing here anyway?” That did it.

*Flashback*

Jaejoong stepped in from the balcony after his phone call with Yoobin. He rubbed his face and pinched the bridge of his nose. *I can’t believe she really wants me to leave ~~~~~-ah alone and go home early!* He just shook his head and looked around the room. *Wait where did she go?*

Jaejoong looked around the room and noticed the sticky note on the mirror. He walked over and picked it off, “Hi Jaejoong Oppa! If you’re wondering where I am, I’m at the beach right now!” He just laughed at the thought of you running around at the beach having a fun time. He was imagining that picture until his eyes widened on your bottle of medication on the bedside table. He completely froze and thought of all the bad things that could happen to you. *How can she forget something as important as this?! Especially when she’s going to the beach by herself without anyone there to help her!* He frantically shot up, grabbed the bottle and ran out the room.

*Flashback Ends*

He turned to you with anger flashing in his eyes. You flinched in shock when he spat, “How could you leave the suite without this?!” He pulled out your medication and held it in front of your face. “Do you know that this is really important and that you were very careless to leave it back there?!” He continued to yell at you but you couldn’t take it anymore. Your face changed from shock to complete distaste. You narrowed your eyes and hissed, “It’s none of your business what and how I live my life. You have no right to yell at me like that. Just because my life is in the hands of this little bottle doesn’t mean that I have to let it live my life for me. I think I’ve had enough of you for today so go on and do whatever you want and let me enjoy my time at the beach.”

Jaejoong froze in shock and didn’t utter a word as you walked past him to the ocean. He turned to watch you enter the water and realized something. *~~~~~-ah was wrong. Even if we married because of our parents doesn’t mean that I can’t care about her. I have realized that I truly love her after all the things we’ve been through.* His heart pulled when he saw the smile on you face and he couldn’t help but remember that your days were numbered. *I’ll do my best to show my love for her and I hope she loves me back.* He quickly murmured a prayer to God as he ran to the nearest shop to get ready for what he planned tonight.