Getting Ready

Wishful Thinking

The next morning you woke up to the sunlight in your eyes. You turn around to see that Taeyeon wasn’t there anymore. You sat up hearing the song Genie blasting out from the bathroom. “TAEYEON! TURN DOWN THE MUSIC! THE WINDOWS ARE STARTING TO SHAKE!” You got up from bed and went to bang on the bathroom door.
“Hurry up in there! I need to get ready too! And it’s my first day!” You started to get annoyed until finally, the door opened revealing Taeyeon in an outfit that made even you think she had gotten prettier over night.

http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/taeyeon-090323.jpg

“Wow, Taeyeon you look amazing!” “Thanks ~~~~~-ah! I can’t wait to see your outfit!” She excitedly ran down the stairs to go get some breakfast. You picked an outfit from your shopping bags and walked into the bathroom to get ready.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/dresses/KissesCollection/Kisses%20Dresses%20-%20Aug%2009/KD00031-03.jpg?o=280

You washed your face and brushed your teeth. You slipped the outfit on and applied some make-up. You didn’t believe in caking your natural face with a fake one. You skipped downstairs to see Taeyeon packed and heading out to the car. She took a glance at you and her eyes bugged out. “Oh My God ~~~~~-AH! You look absolutely stunning!” You blushed and grabbed your bag, “Thanks and I really couldn’t decide what to wear, I didn’t want to look too out there…” You started to worry about how the people will treat you once you get there. Taeyeon just looked at you and gave you a reassuring smile. “~~~~~-ah, don’t worry I’ll be there for you and not everyone there is a rich stuck up snob.” You smiled and both of you went out to the car. *Let’s hope what Taeyeon says is true and I won’t have to suffer the very first day.*