The Official Wedding

Wishful Thinking

The music started and everybody stood up. You felt uncomfortable when you noticed everyone staring at you. They were amazed. You looked amazingly stunning! The dress hugged your curves at the right places without over emphasizing. The stylists did a wonderful job on your hair and your makeup looked natural. The light was coming in from the windows and while it was hitting you, made it look like you were glowing. A slight blush crept onto your face but you tried to let it not show. You faced ahead and saw Jaejoong looking at you with wide eyes. *D*MN! She looks so beautiful.* When you and your father reached the alter he gently placed your arm on top of Jaejoong’s and said, “Son, you better take care of her.” Jaejoong nodded and bowed. *Oh My God! Jaejoong looks so hot! I can’t believe I’m about to be married to him!

http://img.blog.yahoo.co.kr/ybi/1/c7/62/jjojjcom/folder/3/img_3_1151_2?1232964519.jpg

He took your arm and walked you to the priest. You were listening intently until a wave of dizziness struck you. You wavered a bit but looked up when you felt Jaejoong’s arm on you tightened. He gave you a small smile and you greatly returned it. *I will not let this happen to me on my wedding day!* Then it was time for the vows. You and Jaejoong turned towards each other and looked into one another in the eyes.

“Do you Kim Jaejoong take Choi ~~~~~ to be your wife?” There was a slight pause and then an “I do.” He was staring into your eyes with seriousness that you couldn’t help but become even more embarrassed.
“Do you Choi ~~~~~ take Kim Jaejoong as your husband?” You whispered, “I do.” “Then I pronounce you both husband and wife! Jaejoong, you may now kiss the bride.” You flushed a deep red as Jaejoong smiled and lifted your head with his hands and placed a gentle kiss on you lips. The church filled with thunderous applause as the ceremony ended. Confetti was thrown into the air and whistles were heard. Everyone seemed to have consented to the wedding except one. She was in the back row throwing daggers at the new couple. She became furious at the sight of you two kissing. *Listen here Choi ~~~~~, you will never be Kim ~~~~~ because Kim Jaejoong is mine and will always be. Trust me b*tch, do not mess with Kim Yoobin.* She huffed as she exited the church. Everyone was now leaving to go to the reception.
You were in the dressing room again trying to change out of you wedding dress into your reception one.

http://www.nexteve.com/images/D/F6216a.JPG

You couldn’t get the zipper undone and a pout was forming on your lips. Just then there was a knock on the door and a “~~~~~-ah can I come in?” You called out to them letting them know it was open. In came Changmin and it didn’t even cross his mind that you were trying to change. “Changmin Oppa! Can you please undo the zipper for me?” He smirked and lightly teased, “~~~~~-ah, don’t you realize that I’m a man and that I can take advantage of you when you ask these kinds of things from me?” You remembered how he was like an older brother and didn’t even see you as a woman. You softly giggled at the memory of him walking in on you when you were showering and he didn’t even have a reaction. “Yeah right Oppa, we’re way too much like family for you to be thinking those kinds of thoughts. So will you hurry it up and come help me? I don’t want to be late to my own party!” He chuckled and walked over towards you. Just as he began pulling your zipper the door opened and you looked up to see Jaejoong with a shocked expression. You automatically pulled away from Changmin and held onto your dress. *Oh, no! What will Jaejoong think now since he saw that?!* You tensed but attempted a smile. “Jaejoong-shii…” “~~~~~-ah, we’re MARRIED now, just call me oppa.” He stressed ‘married’ hoping Changmin will get the hint that you’re not available. *Why do I feel so possessive over ~~~~~? It’s not like we’re even going out yet. I may be falling for her, but how do I even know what she feels? It seems that she may have another guy in her life.* Jaejoong’s started falling and Changmin being the keen observer noticed.

He coughed and said, “Kim Jaejoong? Hello, I’m Shim Changmin ~~~~~-ah’s best friend.” He offered out his hand and Jaejoong reluctantly took it. “Wait, I thought Taeyeon was her best friend.” Changmin laughed and said, “Yes, Taeyeon-shii is ~~~~~-ah’s best friend but I’m also one too.” Jaejoong sulked at the thought of you being so close to this person that he didn’t know.
“Ahem,” they both turned, “Not trying to ruin this little meeting but, do you guys mind if you leave for a moment so I can change? I’ve been standing here for the past 5 minutes holding onto my dress.” Jaejoong started to blush but Changmin only laughed and strolled out with an embarrassed Jaejoong following. You sighed and texted Taeyeon. “Come into the dressing room and help me get ready! I can’t get out of my wedding gown and it’s already getting late!” Two minutes later you heard the door slam open with a red faced Taeyeon trying to catch her breath. “God ~~~~~-ah! You couldn’t have called earlier?! I was halfway to the reception hall until I got your message! I had Junsu pull a U-Turn, that I swear is totally illegal, and I ran from the entrance to here in freaking heels!” You gave her a huge smile and thanked her for coming to help. She grumbled a bit but nonetheless helped you change into your new outfit. You walked out of the room with Taeyeon and found Jaejoong standing out in the hallway leaning against the wall. He looked up when he heard you both coming and grinned.

“Oh, My, God! Choi--I mean Kim ~~~~~-ah! I can’t believe you made me rush here to help when you had your new husband here the whole time?!” She huffed and walked outside to a waiting Junsu.
“Hey ~~~~~, will Taeyeon be alright?” Jaejoong worriedly asked. You nodded your head. *Aish that girl! I love her to death but she does really take things out of line a bit.* “Well okay then, we should be heading to the reception hall now. We’re kind of late by 30 minutes. You nodded your head again and the both of you walked out to his car. Once arriving at the reception hall you turned to Jaejoong when you heard him speaking. “~~~~~ do you know that you looked really beautiful earlier today and right now too?” You froze in shock as he gave you a wink. He chuckled, opened the car door and exited. You were still for a couple of seconds until you heard him call, “~~~~~, hurry up in there we’re late!” You frantically unbuckled you seat belt and got out. *Did he just call me beautiful?!*