Secret's Out

Wishful Thinking

You woke up to see yourself in your own room. You looked around and found yourself looking at Taeyeon who was getting dressed. She looked up once she had heard noise. “Oh, ~~~~~-ah! Your awake! I’m just getting dressed for school but you don’t have to get up. Your not going today.” You shook your head. “No, It’s alright. I want to go.” You got out of bed and stumbled a bit. Taeyeon grabbed your arm and steadied you.
She frowned. “~~~~~-ah,” she whispered, “Why didn’t you tell me that you had heart failure? Why did you lie to me?” You tensed but then you thought of all the times Taeyeon had always been there for me so you decided to tell her the truth. “I’m sorry Tae, I just didn’t want you to suffer for being my friend. I didn’t want you to go through with this too.” You looked down and Taeyeon smiled. “Pabo! You know that I’ll always be here for you and it doesn’t matter what you’re going through I’ll be right there for you. Don’t forget you can always count on me!” She winked and you laughed. “Thanks Tae, that really means a lot.” “Good, now if you’re planning on going to school you better go get dressed.” She walked downstairs to go get some breakfast. You walked to the bathroom and looked at your face. The bruise on your cheek was gone but your face was a bit paler and smaller. *At least you can’t tell anything is wrong with me from outside appearance.* You washed your face and put some light makeup on. You slipped on your outfit and walked downstairs.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/kwon%20yuri/noorebornz/1111/1910070001.jpg

As you came down you heard the television on with the news playing. You didn’t mind it since nothing was important to you, until… “THE LATEST NEWS IS OUT! APPARENTLY THE HEIR TO KIM HOSPITALS, JAEJOONG IS ENGAGED TO THE HEIRESS OF CHOI HOTELS! THE CHOI HEIRESS WAS TO BE MARRIED TO KWON JI-YONG BUT THAT WAS TO BE A RUMOR NOW PROVEN FALSE! WE WISH THESE TWO A WONDERFUL LIFE AND WE GIVE ALL BLESSING!” You choked on your food. The maids scurried to get water down your throat. As you calmed down you managed to say, “What happened?! Why am I now engaged to Jaejoong?” Your parents smiled, “He is your boyfriend isn’t he? We just thought that if you were to marry him you’d be happy!” *You have no idea!* You didn’t say that out loud but you had a guilty face on. *How is Jaejoong going to take this? It’s like I’m going to ruin his life!* Taeyeon turned to you, “Let’s go ~~~~~! We’re going to be late if we don’t leave now!” You nodded. You were about to leave the house until your parents stopped you. “~~~~~ don’t forget to be careful okay? Don’t do anything that will strain your heart and don’t forget to take this tablet if your heart starts to hurt.” Your father tossed you the container. You caught it, thanked them and walked out. Taeyeon was eyeing your car.

http://s.chakpak.com/se_images/79624_-1_564_none/porche-carrera-v12-911-wallpaper.jpg

“Hey ~~~~~-ah!” You rolled your eyes, Taeyeon loved your car. “Let’s drive your car today! Everyone already knows anyway! And it’d be funny seeing their faces!” You sighed, “Fine. Just get in, we’re going to be late.” She squealed and jumped in. You laughed and buckled up. After checking the mirrors you stepped on the gas.
The tires squealed as you pushed on the breaks. You both had arrived at school and everyone was looking at you. You had made record time with your driving. Taeyeon couldn’t be any happier, she loved speeding! You stepped out of the car and whispers stopped. They just stared and didn’t say anything. You didn’t mind, they knew that you had the power to kick them out of school and they were afraid. You saw Jaejoong on the other side of the parking lot and you called him. He looked up and gave you a small smile. He walked over and both of you walked to somewhere private. Once you guys were out of earshot you began to apologize. “Jaejoong-shii, I am so sorry! I didn’t think that my parents were going to make us get married! I didn’t mean any of this and I’m really sorry!” *~~~~~ is really cute. She looks extremely y today! Wait, what am I saying?!* “~~~~~ it’s alright. I don’t mind what’s going on, it won’t hurt to help out a friend right?” You just nodded. *He only thinks of me as a friend?* “Okay since this is settled,” Taeyeon exclaimed, “Can we get into class so I can see the looks on everyone’s faces when they see you guys together?” You and Jaejoong laughed. “Sure let’s go, we’ve already missed the beginning of class.” Jaejoong took your hand and walked you to class. *His hand is really warm, I wonder if this marriage thing will really work out for the best…*