Gossip Starting

Wishful Thinking

“CLASS! THE BELL HAS RUNG! NOW GET IN YOUR SEATS!” Everyone went and found their seats waiting for their teacher Mr. Jung continue. “Now, you may have heard that we’re going to be having a new student here with us today. She had just transferred here from America and I expect all of you to treat her kindly even if she doesn’t have the same status as you.” Whispers started about how a peasant girl like you could get into Seoul Academy.
Jaejoong on the other hand, was absent mindedly looking out the window. He could hear all these rumors about you starting and he couldn’t help but feel a bit pissed. *They don’t even know her yet, and they’ve just started to gossip already!* He started to clench his fists. He had met you outside earlier and you seemed like a really nice girl. Before he could say anything though, Taeyeon already had stood up and started to shriek at the class.
“YAH! JUST BECAUSE SHE ISN’T AS HIGH AS US DOESN’T MEAN YOU ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT HER! SHE MAY NOT BE RICH, BUT I CAN GUARENTEE YOU ALL THAT SHE HAS A BETTER PERSONALITY THEN THE ALL OF YOU PUT TOGETHER!” She sat down once she finished speaking, crossed her arms across her chest and puffed up her cheeks. Everyone was so shocked that THE Taeyeon who was always peaceful actually stood up and confronted the class. Even the teacher had his jaw open. He quickly shut it once the door opened to reveal you standing in the doorframe. You saw Taeyeon towards the back and you gave her a small smile. You continued to walk up to the teacher. The teacher looked at you and gave you a smile.
“Hello ~~~~~-shii, would you mind on introducing yourself to the class?” You nodded your head. “Hi, I’m Choi ~~~~~ and I just transferred here from America. I hope we can be friends!” You smiled at the class and you noticed Jaejoong in the corner staring at you with the look of curiosity. *Yes! I’m in the same class as him!* But you noticed another girl also staring at him with concern. You saw her turn her head to you and give a glare. You shrunk back in fear. *That must be his girlfriend or something. She’s really pretty…*
“Thank-you Ms. Choi. You may take your seat next to Ms. Kim.” You looked to where he was pointing and you noticed it was the girl that gave you the glare. *Great my first day here and I’m forced to sit next to the girl who apparently seems to hate me.* You walked towards the middle of the room to your seat. You heard wolf whistles and “ D*amn I’d tap that. For a peasant girl she’s pretty hot.” You were disgusted by those remarks but you didn’t want to draw more attention to yourself then necessary. You sat down in your seat and faced the board and started to take notes.