Keeping The Secret

Wishful Thinking

Taeyeon and you walked into the principal’s office to get your schedule. The principal looked up and gave you a grin. “Hi, Taeyeon, I’m guessing this is your friend ~~~~~-shii, the transfer student?” “Yes Ms. Lee.” “Well that’s very good then. Taeyeon sweetie, do you mind on giving us a minute? You may go to your homeroom now.” “Yes ma’am.” “I’ll see you later ~~~~~-ah!” She walked out and gave you a small wave.
“~~~~~-shii? My name is Ms. Lee and I’m going to be your principal this year at Seoul Academy.” She extended out her hand and you gladly accepted it. “My name is Choi ~~~~~ and I just moved here from America.” “Well, we’re honored to have one of the well renowned Choi’s attending our school.” Ms. Lee gave you a welcoming smile. You smiled at her and pleadingly asked, “Ms. Lee, I know I may have the highest status here at Seoul Academy, but I’m asking if you wouldn’t mind on keeping that a secret.”
She gave you a surprised look but she quickly changed it. “Of course ~~~~~-shii, I wouldn’t mind keeping that a secret.” You gave her a grateful smile. “Thank-you so much! You don’t know how much that means to me!”
“You’re welcome, and now I might say is a good time to hand you your schedule for the year.” *I wonder if I’ll have any classes with Jaejoong?* You took the schedule and looked it over. “Now, the bell rang about ten minutes ago, but if you head to your first period class right now your teacher will understand.”
You thanked the principal and started to walk to your very first class here in Seoul Academy. You were looking for your classroom and you finally came upon it. You stopped in front of the door. *This is it. There is no turning back now. Fighting!* You opened the door to see everyone’s heads turn towards your direction. You fought the urge to run and continued walking up to the teacher.