Post Wedding

Wishful Thinking

The days flew by and before you knew it, it was your wedding day! You were in the dressing room while makeup artists were doing your makeup. The dress was hanging on the door waiting to be put on. You were in a fit of nerves. The conversation between you and Changmin still was on your mind.

*Flashblack*

You and Changmin were at Lily Café sipping smoothies while you were avoiding his eye contact. You hesitantly looked up when you heard him cough. You sighed and started to explain everything. After you finished you noticed that Changmin was looking at you with curiosity. You tilted your head to the side and asked what he was thinking about.

He started to speak, “~~~~~-ah…you like this Jaejoong kid right?” Your eyes widened. *Sh*t! I forgot, like Taeyeon he’s my best friend but he knows more about me then anybody!* You guiltily nodded and he chuckled. “~~~~~, why won’t you just tell him and save yourself the regret?” You started panicking and said, “I can’t! He just said we’re friends and that this marriage doesn’t really mean anything to him!” Your tears started to fall and Changmin sat next to you and started to comfort you, “~~~~~-ah, I’m sorry. I promise that I won’t say anything and that I’ll help you out whenever you need me.” You nodded and began talking about his life back in the States when you had moved.

*Flashback Ends*

You sighed and your head shot up when you heard the door opening. It revealed Taeyeon with Junsu by her side, both dressed to kill.

http://snsdkorean.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/taeyeon-307.jpg
http://media-worlds.theotaku.com/510-88546-20081121122105.jpg

You walked over and gave them a hug. Taeyeon took one look at you and asked Junsu to go and keep Jaejoong company while she is helping you get ready. He nodded and waved bye. Just as the door shut you started hyperventilating. You were near hysterics as Taeyeon tried her best to console you.

“~~~~~-ah! It’s okay! This may not be your dream wedding but you’ll be fine! Jaejoong is a great guy! He’ll be able to take care of you!” You nodded and managed to calm down. Finally the stylists were able to slip the dress over top of you and touched up your makeup. You let out a shaky breath and became still. You gave Taeyeon a small smile and assured her you’d be okay. She happily nodded and gave you a careful hug before she left the room. You looked at the clock and noticed that it was less then 10 minutes before you had to be out there. There was a gentle knock on the door and you noticed your mother as the door opened. She came in and gave you a quick glance.

She smiled and whispered, “Honey, you look absolutely gorgeous! This is going to be the best day ever!” You silently nodded. Your mother noticing you mood gently said, “I know this isn’t what you imagined your wedding to be like. Rushed and hurried since we don’t know what will happen in the future. But just remember Sweetie, this is your day today and everybody that’s here, is here to help you celebrate it.” *That’s right. This is happening whether I like it or not. Might as well have a good time since I am marrying somebody I like instead of that jerk.* You pasted on a smile for your mother and stood up. “Come on Umma, we don’t want to keep the groom waiting right?” She beamed and proceeded to the door. You took one last look at you, mentally got yourself prepared and walked out the door. You were at the closed double doors with your father waiting for the bridal song to come on. You heard sniffling and you looked at your father.

You softly giggled as you realized he was about to cry. “Appa, stop! You don’t want to cry right before the actual wedding starts right? It’s okay! It’s not like we’ll never see each other again!” He chuckled, “You’re right, I should be happy for you! Okay, I’m fine now, let’s forget this ever happened.” You smiled and at that moment the music started and you braced yourself. Just then the double doors opened letting the light hit your face as you walked down the aisle with your father at your side.