Trouble In Paradise

Wishful Thinking

Your eyelids fluttered open when you heard someone calling your name. You realized that it was Jaejoong and you became fully awake. You rubbed your eyes and asked, “Jaejoong Oppa, are we there?” He softly chuckled and nodded, “The plane is about to land now and you have to buckle up.” You nodded and looked out the window. The sun was shining and you were excited to see the hotel. You’ve never actually went with your parents anywhere and all you saw were pictures of the hotels. Your face glowed when you heard the landing gear come out and the flight attendants announcing your arrival. You hastily unbuckled the belt and stood up to fast causing you to bump your head. A pout came unto your face as you rubbed your sore spot. Jaejoong laughed and started to rub your head, “Aigoo, relax it’s not like Jeju Island will disappear on us in one second.” You blushed when you felt his hands on your head. You both got out of your seats and walked off the plane.

Your eyes widened in excitement as you took in all the beautiful scenery. The moment was loss when the paparazzi surrounded you and Jaejoong and demanded answers to questions that you had trouble hearing. You started to feel claustrophobic and everything started spinning until you felt a hand on the small of your back guiding you through the mob of paparazzi. You instantly calmed down and relaxed as you entered the taxi that was waiting for both of you.
Jaejoong scoffed and said, “I can’t believe they actually would be here like that. Good thing that we’re staying at one of your parents’ hotels, that way we know they’ll be security.” You just nodded your head as you were admiring the scenery. The taxi pulled to a stop at the front of the hotel and the door opened.

You stepped out to see all the hotel staff people bowing down to you. You immediately flushed and squeaked out, “Omo! Please, you all don’t have to do that!” Jaejoong stepped out of the taxi and the whole bowing started all over again. You were too busy to notice Jaejoong’s presence as you were trying to stop them all from doing that. He just laughed, grabbed your arm as you passed and handed the luggage to the bellboys. You blushed from embarrassment as you were dragged by Jaejoong to the front lobby desk. You jerked your arm away and glared at him. He just shook it off as he politely asked one of the people to hand him the card to your suite.

You stopped in front of the room 713-Honeymoon Suite. Jaejoong swiped the card and opened the door. Your eyes bugged out when you saw the huge banner saying ‘Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Kim Jaejoong.’ Your eyes wondered the whole room from the flower petals on the bed, candles on all the dressers, to the big window with an amazing view of the beach. You dropped your bag in amazement and ran over to the balcony and looked out to the beach. You turned your head ready to ask Jaejoong to go to the beach when you saw him looking at his phone. You tiptoed over and glanced over his shoulder to see him texting Yoobin.
Your heart dropped and you suddenly lost the want to go to the beach. *But wait, why should I let something so small like that ruin my vacation?! That’s right! I’ll just hang out and enjoy this week as much as I can!* You grabbed your suitcase and pulled out your swim suit, sunscreen, towel, beach bag, and sunglasses. You stepped into the bathroom and changed into your swim suit.

http://chicstories.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/image-aurora-small.jpg

When you stepped out you didn’t see Jaejoong anywhere so you wrote him a note saying you’d be at the beach. You slipped on your designer sunglasses and walked out of the suite. You were glad that there were no paparazzi around as you happily walked to the beach.

You happily strolled onto the beach and selected a spot to put down your towel. You were rubbing sunscreen on yourself when you felt a couple of eyes on you. You slyly looked over your shoulder and you saw a couple of boys checking you out. You automatically shuddered and just ignored them. It was until they casually walked up to you, was when you looked up. You glanced up and said, “Excuse me, but you guys are blocking the sun.” They just scoffed and one guy sat down next to you taking the bottle of sunscreen and he attempted to put some on you. You gasped and hastily stood up. “You ing erts! Get the hell away from me!” They just laughed and surrounded you even closer. *Great! How the hell am I suppose to get away now?!* The guy who tried putting sunscreen on you inched closer and slid a hand up your thigh. You flinched and slapped his hand away.
“Hey B*tch! What the hell was that for?! We just want to play with you for a bit.” You shuddered and spat back, “Sorry as*holes, but I’d like to enjoy my HONEYMOON without a couple of pricks ruining it.” “Yeah right you ! You’re like what a high schooler and you expect us to believe that you’re married?”
You didn’t know what to do except glare at them and think of a way to get out until…