Official Honeymoon

Wishful Thinking

 

Jaejoong smiled and picked you up bridal style. He continued with the kiss and he slowly walked to the bed. He gently laid you down and he deepened the kiss. You wound your fingers in his hair and pulled him closer. His hands roamed your legs and made their way up your thighs. You moaned against his lips and when you broke apart for air, your cheeks were pink and your breathing was shallow.

He looked at you for the last time, “~~~~~-ah, this is your last chance, tell me to stop now or I won’t be able to.” You grinned and pushed him off you. He was now on his back and you were on top. You straddled his waist and leaned down towards his ear, “I don’t think you’d be able to even if I begged.” His eyes widened and you bit his ear. You smirked and sweetly kissed him. He instantly flipped you off and he now was on top of you, “I love you ~~~~~-ah.” “I love you to Jaejoong Oppa.” And he made love to you for the first time that night.
 

You woke up the next morning with the sun shining down on your face. You could feel Jaejoong’s arms around your waist preventing you from moving. You tried to wiggle yourself out, but his arms only tightened even farther. “~~~~~-ah, stop moving, I’m tired and I’m not ready to get up yet.” You stopped shifting and laid still. “Good girl.” “But Oppa, I want to go out today! Please?” You turned your head and gave him a pout. He groaned and let you go. “Fine, go get ready.” You were about to get up when you remember that you weren’t wearing any clothes.

You looked over at him and saw his smirk, “JAEJOONG! You’re such a ert!” He chuckled and replied, “You’re the one who wanted to get up, why don’t you?” You glared at him and tried to grab the blanket but he wouldn’t let go. “Babe, I’ve seen everything, why don’t you just walk calmly to the bathroom and get ready.” You weren’t going to lose to him and your heart leapt in joy when you saw his abandoned shirt next to the bed. You feigned a sigh and you pretended to get up when you suddenly snatched the shirt from the ground and hastily pulled it on. It only took you a total of five seconds to perform the act and Jaejoong laid their opened mouthed as you waved and blew him a kiss on your way to the bathroom. “That girl is going to be the death of me.”
 

You entered the bathroom and stepped into the shower. You let the warm water run all over your body. Thoughts of last night crept through your mind and you blushed. The embarrassment seeped through your body and your blush grew. You quickly got out, and searched your bag for something to wear. *I wonder what Taeyeon decided to pack me.* You found a cute outfit and put it on.

Your outfit: http://www.asianpopcorn.com/Themes/Images_other/20081124145506.jpg

You walked out and came face to face with Jaejoong. He was freshly washed and looked ready to go.

Jaejoong’s outfit: http://img108.imageshack.us/i/ag29019bu1.jpg/

“How did you get ready? Wasn’t I in the shower?” He smiled, “There is two bathrooms you know.” “Oh. Well let’s go.” You and Jaejoong walked out of the hotel hand in hand. You went everyone. Jaejoong took you sight seeing and you especially loved looking at the kangaroos. You were happy the whole day and you were glad that it was a different turn from your first honeymoon. Jaejoong took you for a lunch break at Flower Drum Restaurant. You enjoyed the food and his company. You loved that he was there by your side the whole day. You had no worries and the two months until graduation were shoved from your mind.