The Perfect Dress

Wishful Thinking

The next few weeks were hectic. You and Jaejoong were helping out your moms with the wedding planning. It wasn’t that surprising that you became tired and weak. You missed out on some meals and nothing Taeyeon, Jaejoong or Junsu could say would stop you from helping. It became so bad that the morning of your wedding dress shopping, you couldn’t even get out of bed. Your head was spinning and your chest hurt. Somebody knocked on the door and said, “~~~~~-ah,” it was Taeyeon, “We’re going to leave in one hour so you should start getting ready okay?” You silently groaned and got out of bed. You hauled yourself to the bathroom and got ready. You wore a simple outfit and put some concealer on to hide your pale face.

http://kpculture.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/kimsoeun.jpg

You swore to yourself that after the dress shopping you’ll go home and sleep. You opened the door to see Taeyeon’s worried face. “~~~~~-ah, you look terrible. You don’t have to go today, we can go another day.” You shook your head and said, “We can’t. The wedding’s in 5 days and we still have last minute things to do. I don’t want to put off any of it.” She sighed and you both walked downstairs. You glanced up to see Jaejoong and Junsu looking concerned. You weakly smiled as you went outside and into Jaejoong’s car.

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/autopia/images/2008/06/24/ferrari_fxx_millechili_02.jpg

He came in and started the car. *She looks so weak today, and she’s even breathing hard. I hope she’s okay.* Jaejoong started to drive and occasionally stole glances at you. You eventually fell asleep with your head on the window during the car ride. At a red light Jaejoong turned to you and noticed your sleeping figure. He smiled and reached over to replace a lock of your hair behind your ear. * I don’t know why, but I think I’m starting to have feelings for her. Who would have thought that this would happen.* He lightly smiled and began to drive again. Upon arriving at the boutique Jaejoong regrettably woke you up you both walked in. Your mom and Mrs. Kim peered up at your arrival and gave you a reproachful look. “~~~~~-ah, are you okay? You don’t look well. Maybe we should reschedule this. We don’t want you to faint on your wedding day.” You feebly smiled and assured them that it was okay. They finally agreed and took you to the racks of wedding gowns. You, Taeyeon, Mrs. Kim and your mom started to browse while Jaejoong and Junsu were getting measured for their suits. You ran your hands across the racks searching for the perfect dress. You had been looking for half an hour. Nobody could find the perfect one. You tried on countless of dresses but none of them seemed right. You were about to give up until a dress at the very back caught your attention.

http://www.made-in-china.com/image/2f0j00zeitCBOWARkjM/Wedding-Dress-Bridal-Gown-Wedding-Gowns-9W040-.jpg

You slowly walked up to it and took it off the rack. You gasped at its beauty. You knew at that very moment that this dress was the one. You hurriedly ran into the dressing room and slipped it on. It fit you entirely well. You looked absolutely stunning. You heard a knock and you opened the door. Standing in the doorframe was you mother. Her breath caught. She breathed, “My God! Sweetie that looks amazing! We’ll get this one then. Change out of it quickly; we don’t want Jaejoong seeing you right?” You nodded and carefully took it off. You walked out of the dressing room ready to go home. You gave a small wave to Junsu and Taeyeon as they left. They were going on their date. *I hope they have fun, they’re so perfect for each other.* You walked out with Jaejoong and got settled in the car. He started it up and said, “Our moms said you don’t have to go to school tomorrow. They said for you to stay home and rest.” You shook your head fervently, “I can’t miss anymore class. We’ve been skipping a lot these past few weeks and I can’t afford to miss more.” Jaejoong frowned. *Why must she be so stubborn?* He sighed, “Fine, you can go to school but when we get to your house you promise that you’ll rest up, and the next few days you’ll watch out for your health?” You happily nodded your head. Once again you had fallen asleep and Jaejoong smiled. When he got to your house he noticed another car outside the gates. Apparently the guards wouldn’t let them in. He quietly shut the door leaving you inside and walked over there. Jaejoong automatically frowned when he found out it was Ji-Yong. He smirked and stepped out of the car.

Jaejoong was furious. “What the hell are you doing here B*stard?!” Ji-Yong grinned, “I just came to congratulate you on your engagement, but don’t you think that it’s a little bit early? I heard from some people at school that you guys weren’t even going out until it was announced that I was to marry her.” Jaejoong froze and spit out, “That isn’t any of your business is it Ji-Yong?” He laughed and said, “Yes, your right. But I wonder how the public would take it if I happened to let it slip that you guys weren’t getting married because you ‘loved’ each other.” Jaejoong was about to say something but he stopped as he heard your voice. “You know Ji-Yong, whatever you may think, I would like to say that you know nothing and I love Jaejoong oppa with all my heart. And you wouldn’t want to mess with me.” You narrowed your eyes. “My family’s the richest out there and you wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to you family’s business right?” He became pale and you continued, “So you better not get on my bad side, you got that?” He scoffed but didn’t say anything. “Good choice.” You turned away and walked up to the guards. “Next time he shows up here call the police.” They nodded and you told them to open the gates. You didn’t even look back as you walked away from you ex-fiancé. Jaejoong’s face was full of shock as he witnessed that moment. *Mental note to myself, never ever get on ~~~~~-ah’s bad side.* He shot Ji-Yong a glare, got back into his car and drove up the driveway to your house.