Jaejoong's Surprise

Wishful Thinking

While you were walking to your first period class you were all smiles. You couldn’t wait for school to be over. *I wonder what Jaejoong’s surprise is!* You sat down and waited for the teacher to come in. When Mr. Jung came in, the class became silent and he spoke, “As you all know, you all are seniors so the time has come for you to go on your senior trip!” Scream were heard, “The trip will take place a week before your graduation which is 2 months away!” More screams while you sat there shocked. *2 more months to graduation?! Where did all the time go to?!* You stayed quiet as the rest of the class resumed their laughter and happiness. *How much longer do I have left…?* As in response to that thought, your chest tightened. You sat in stunned silence for the rest of the class.

When the bell rang signaling the end of class, you remained seated. It wasn’t until Jaejoong and your friends came over that you woke up from your shocked state. You flashed them a fake smile, and thanks to them being excited about the trip, didn’t look into it. You found yourself in the girl’s locker room half way changed when Taeyeon whispered, “~~~~~-ah! Aren’t you excited about Jaejoong’s surprise?! I know I am! I have you all packed and rea-“She shut . You turned to look at her, “You know what the surprise is?” She frantically shook her head. You smiled and said, “Now I know what it is thanks to you!” Your smile grew as you watched her punish herself for telling you. “It’s okay. I’ll pretend to be surprised!” You laughed and linked arms with her while walking outside. Since it was now spring, the gym teachers had decided to have all the gym classes outside. It was soccer this month and the girls had a choice whether to play or not. You had wanted to play but Jaejoong, and Taeyeon wouldn’t allow it. You grumbled as you sat down on the bleachers watching the rest of the class play.

“Hey Taeyeon, do you know where we’re going?” She shook her head and clamped shut. You rolled your eyes. *Might as well wait for later.* You cheered as Jaejoong made a goal and you laughed as he did a funny dance after. Class ended and you went back in to change. When you walked out Jaejoong was there waiting for you with a huge smile. You shot him a confused look and he grabbed your hand and started walking towards the opposite direction of the cafeteria. “Taeyeon, Junsu! Make sure to remind everyone where we’re going!” They nodded, waved and walked away. “Jae Oppa. Where are we going?” “I told you I had a surprise for you!” “I thought you said after school?” “I couldn’t wait any longer.” You laughed at his silliness and went along with him.

He led you outside to his car and you went in. You saw your luggage and said, “Oppa, I didn’t pack that.” He chuckled, “Taeyeon did, and I like what she packed you.” He winked and your eyes narrowed. *I’m going to kill that girl!* You both arrived at the airport and you just followed Jaejoong and didn’t say a word. He grabbed your hand and smiled, “I know how we didn’t have a great honeymoon before so I promised you that we’d go on another one.” Your eyes lit up and you smiled, “I can’t wait!” You both boarded the private jet your parents gave you and set off for your second honeymoon.
You opened your eyes once you felt the jet touch the ground and you rubbed your eyes. You blinked away the sleepiness and looked outside. You tried to look outside at the scenery but it had already gotten too dark.

You pouted, “I can’t see anything! Jaejoong where are we?” He smiled and replied, “Australia.” Your eyes bugged out, “Australia?!” He nodded and stood up to get your carry on bags. He motioned for you to get out first and you did. You stepped out of the jet and breathed in deeply. “I’m glad you like it ~~~~~-ah.” He linked hands with you and you both got into the taxi that was waiting. You stared in awe as the taxi pulled in next to a huge hotel. *Ahh, so this is the hotel in Australia. Figures that it would be as nice as the one in Jeju Island.* You stepped out of the taxi and followed Jaejoong into the lobby. The workers here recognized you and Jaejoong and they respectfully bowed. You smiled and waved to them as Jaejoong went to get your room number. You walked into the suite and immediately ran to the balcony to go check out the view. You gazed out to the sky and saw a million stars shining down on you. You felt a pair of strong arms snake around your waist and you leaned back into Jaejoong’s chest. You inhaled the familiar scent and you closed your eyes. “~~~~~-ah, I love you so much.” You turned your head and your lips met his. He turned your body so you were now facing him and he deepened the kiss. You tensed up a bit once you realized where this was leading to. He broke away and gazed into your eyes. “~~~~~-ah, I don’t want to do anything that you’re not ready for. Tell me to stop if you don’t want to.” You stared right into his eyes, smiled and replied, “Jaejoong Oppa, I trust you.”