Wonderful Date

Wishful Thinking

“Ooo…look at what we have here!” Junsu squeaked while Taeyeon smiled. They had walked in later that afternoon to see you and Jaejoong asleep on your bed. You groggily rubbed your eyes and tried to sit up. Jaejoong on the other hand didn’t want that so he wrapped his arms around your waist and dragged you back down. You flushed and hid your face in his chest. Everyone chuckled and Taeyeon announced, “Good news ~~~~~-ah! You can be released today!” You smiled and she continued, “Although the bad news is that your honeymoon is over and you both have to go home with us today too.”
You frowned upon hearing that but Jaejoong whispered, “We’ll go on another one again.” You happily nodded and went to get dressed.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XvsWs6D1MAo/SlVvY_4-3yI/AAAAAAAAABU/9KPA671hCEQ/s320/Nam_Gyu_Ri_01.jpg

You and everyone else stepped off the plane once landing back at Seoul. You felt a hand grab yours so you glanced up and saw Jaejoong smiling at you. *I must be the luckiest girl ever, to have a guy like Jaejoong in love with me.*You gave him a smile back.
“Sweetie,” your mother called, “Don’t forget that you’ll have to go to Kim Hospitals everyday from now on until Jaejoong’s father declares you healthy enough.” You pouted and said, “Umma! I’m fine; I don’t have to go bother him everyday!” She frowned and Jaejoong pacified, “~~~~~-ah, your mother’s just worried about you, and we worked this out with my father. He’s perfectly fine with giving you checkups everyday.” You unhappily nodded and sighed. *What other choice do I have?* “Good girl.”
“~~~~~-ah, let’s go on a date.” Jaejoong suddenly asked. You gave him a shocked look but nonetheless shyly agreed. “Great! Umma, Appa, mother-in-law and father-in-law, we’ll be leaving now.” “Have a great time and stay safe!” They all shouted. Jaejoong grabbed your hand and pulled over a cab.

“Let’s go to the movies and after that do you want to go to a restaurant to eat?” You nodded and Jaejoong told the cab driver to take you both to the theatres. Deep down you were actually nervous and excited about this sudden date. You couldn’t believe that you were actually able to date the guy that you had a crush on. Unconsciously a smile formed on your lips and Jaejoong smiled at seeing you happy.

When you arrived at the theatres Jaejoong went to go buy popcorn and drinks while you looked at the movies that were out. You still couldn’t decide by the time he came back over so you randomly picked one. It turned out to be a horror flick and you silently cursed yourself. You couldn’t handle scary things but it seemed like Jaejoong wanted to see it so you went along with it. Upon sitting down you started freaking yourself out before the movies even started. Jaejoong noticing your nervousness leaned over and whispered, “~~~~~-ah, are you already afraid?” You stubbornly shook your head and he chuckled, “You don’t have to lie to me, it seems like you’re about to cry. But don’t worry I’ll be here to protect you.” You looked into his eyes and you couldn’t help but give a small smile. The movie was halfway done and it seemed like you were doing fine except for the occasional whimpers and squeals coming from your seat. Jaejoong snuck a peek at you during a scary scene and realized that you were really freaked out so he took his arm and wrapped in around your shoulders. You jumped in fright but when you took in the scent of his cologne instantly calmed down and leaned onto his shoulders. You were perfectly fine for the rest of the movie knowing that he was there by your side the rest of the time.

When the movie finished you stood up and stretched with your hands reaching towards the ceiling. Jaejoong immediately grabbed your arms and put them back by your sides, and took his jacket and draped them over your shoulders. You gave him an odd look and asked why he did that. He grimaced and mumbled something about creepy erts eyeing your bare stomach with the shirt you had on, and about it going further up when you stretched. “Aigoo~~My poor Jaejoong Oppa! No need to be so jealous!” You pinched his cheeks, grabbed his hand and walked out of the theatre. *Nothing can ruin this date…* “Oh my God! Jae Oppa is that you?!” *Except that.* You turned to see Yoobin running up to you and Jaejoong dressed in an outfit that had any boys’ heads turning when she ran by.

http://www.blike.net/files/frontimage/Bio_KimYooBin_Front.jpg

You silently sighed and greeted her, “Hi, Yoobin-shii.” She gave you a nod and gave her full attention to Jaejoong. “Oppa! What are you doing here?!” He answered, “Hey Yoobin. I’m on a date with ~~~~~-ah here.” He grabbed you around the waist and pulled you against him. “Oppa~,” you mumbled, “Stop!” You felt a dark aura present and you glanced up to see Yoobin give you a glare, but it disappeared right away when you looked up. “Oh, I see. I’m sorry for interrupting you two then. I’ll be on my way now.” She gave you both a smile, winked at Jaejoong and crossed the road. As she walked away she grabbed her phone and dialed a number. “Yunho Oppa? It’s me Yoobin! Remember our plan? Good I’ll see you tomorrow.” *Kim ~~~~~. You will pay for taking Jaejoong Oppa away from me.* She wickedly grinned and stated, “Kim Jaejoong you will be mine.”