Relaxing

Wishful Thinking

 

You spent the whole week with Jaejoong by your side. Everywhere you went he was there. Days were spent outside exploring the new environment, and nights were well…spent exploring other things. The week was over and you were packing your things ready to go back home. You finished and sat down on the bed waiting for Jaejoong to come back. He went down to check you both out of the hotel.

As you waited you got a text message, *AAHHH!!! ~~~~~-AH! I CAN’T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME BACK HOME! YOU PROMISE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED RIGHT?! ~Taeyeon* You laughed as you typed back a reply. The door opened and Jaejoong stepped in. “~~~~~-ah, let’s go. The jet’s ready and we have to hurry.” You nodded your head and made a move to pick up your luggage but he beat you to it. You smiled and walked out of the door. 

You and Jaejoong boarded the jet and got situated as it began to set off. You dozed off for the whole trip and you woke to find it dark outside the window. You turned your head to see Jaejoong up in the aisle getting your bags from the overhead compartment. He smiled at you when he noticed that you were up.

“~~~~~-ah, we’re home. Ours parents have left my car in the parking lot so we’re all set. You nodded and grabbed his hand as you both walked out the jet. Upon the ride home you couldn’t help but nod off to sleep again. Jaejoong chuckled as he glanced at your serene face. *The time difference must be getting to her.* He parked the car and quietly got out. He gently picked you up bridal style and carried you inside. He placed you on the bed and tucked you in. *Thank you God for letting ~~~~~-ah in my life. I don’t know what I would do without her.* 

You woke up again to find yourself in your bedroom. You blinked as the sun seeped through the window. It took you a couple of seconds to realize that you had school today and there was a delicious aroma coming from downstairs. You slowly made your way to the bathroom to get ready. You came out all refreshed and awake. You couldn’t believe you had slept that long.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/alice-room-set-v-neck-knit-dress-skinny-pants/info.html/pid.1022359073

You snuck into the kitchen and took a peek. There you saw Jaejoong once again making breakfast. You stood there until he spoke, “~~~~~-ah, I know you’re there so just come in here and have some breakfast.” You pouted and walked in, “How did you know?” He smiled and answered, “I just do.” You both finished up breakfast and drove off to school. You then met up with Taeyeon who ditched Junsu with Jaejoong and the both of you entered homeroom to chat. Jaejoong and Junsu were left standing in the entrance of the school dazed as Changmin came in and wondered why his hyungs were standing there clueless. You tried to tell Taeyeon everything but you kind of left out a couple of details of your trip with Jaejoong.

Since it was around 2 more months left to graduation, all the seniors were focused on taking their end of the year exams. All this week was focused on reviewing and studying for the exams. All the classes were turned into study halls for the seniors. You spent the week as all the other seniors did. It was dead quiet as everyone sat in silence cramming the last bit of notes in as they can. It was the last day before the first of the deadly exams. On the following Monday you and the rest of your class would start their first exam. The bell rang signaling the end of the day. Everyone unfroze and began to pack up. You followed suit as Jaejoong made his way towards you and wrapped his arms around your waist. 
 

“~~~~~-ah, let’s go out and relax for today.” You shook your head, “I can’t Oppa! I have to study! If I don’t I’m not going to be able to remember any of this, and how am I suppose to pass the tests?!” He pouted and replied, “Just a small break, it’s not going to do anything.” “NO!” He blinked; you blinked, Taeyeon blinked and Junsu just stood there with Changmin. Your eyes widened, “Jaejoong Oppa, I’m sorry…I didn’t mean too. I’m just a little stressed and everything. I think that break would be a good idea.” He slowly nodded and invited everyone else to join. You blinked in confusion; you were never one to snap at people. *That’s strange…maybe I really am taking these tests too seriously.*

Everyone walked out and got into their cars. Changmin went with you and Jaejoong while Junsu and Taeyeon got in their cars and followed you guys. You guys entered into a karaoke bar and got comfortable. You eventually relaxed as you listened to Jaejoong sing, and you broke into a fit of laughter as you watched Junsu butcher Beyonce’s ‘Single Ladies’.

While everyone was enjoying the night out, you suddenly couldn’t breathe. Before you could do anything it was gone as soon as it came. You blinked and refocused to your surroundings. *What just happened?* Jaejoong noticed you dazed and got your attention, “~~~~~-ah? Are you alright?” You nodded and smiled, “I’m fine. I’m glad you planned this outing. And you were right, this was a good idea.” He smiled and continued to watch Changmin belt out a high not in his song ‘Mirotic’. The night went on with lots of laughter and smiles. Everyone drove home relaxed and better than when they first entered.

----------

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments!! =) They make my day!!!!! Keep them coming!!!