A New Couple

Wishful Thinking

You had changed into a new outfit and arrived at the jewelry store to see Jaejoong, Taeyeon and Junsu there. You smiled at the thought of Junsu being around Taeyeon. They looked up at the sound of the bell ringing when you walked in. You happily walked over to Jaejoong and asked if he found anything yet. He shook his head and told you to browse around, so you did. You slowly peered over the glass containers in search of the rings you wanted. Your eyes stopped on a diamond ring. It was simple and not too flashy, it was beautiful.

http://www.cirrusdiamonds.com/images_diamond/engagement_rings/princess_cut/diamond_l/diamond_engagement_rings_CD006P.jpg

You were admiring it while Jaejoong walked over and peered over your shoulder. He noticed the ring and your reaction to it. He smiled and called over to the sales lady, “Excuse me Miss, I’d like to buy this ring please.” You flashed him a smile and said thank-you. You shot a glance at Taeyeon who was pining over a Tiffany necklace and you hatched a plan. You whispered to Jaejoong, “Junsu is your cousin right?” He nodded, “How close are you guys?” He thought for a couple of seconds, “We’ve practically grown up together so I would say we’re really close.” Your eyes sparkled, “Great! Do you happen to know who he likes?” Jaejoong flashed a smile and teasingly said, “You know, it is against guy code to tell the girl’s best friend that.” You laughed and said, “I knew that they liked each other! This is perfect! Do you want to help set them together?” He nodded his head, “So this is what we do…” You told him about the plan and you both separated to put it into action. You walked up to Taeyeon and said, “Hey Tae, guess what!” She furrowed up her eyebrows and hesitantly said, “What…?” You pointed over to one of the younger, hot sales men who was standing next to Jaejoong and said, “Apparently Jaejoong told me that, that guy thinks you’re hot, and he is planning on coming over to talk to you soon!” Taeyeon began to panic and mumbled, “No!! He’s going to misunderstand and everything!” You silently laughed and motioned Jaejoong to bring the salesmen over.

“Okay Kim Hyun Joong, don’t forget what I told you to do okay? Just go over and pretend to flirt with that girl who looks like she’s going to die of a seizure and I promise I’ll buy at least 10 items in this store.” Kim Hyun Joong happily smiled and started walking over to Taeyeon. Jaejoong on the other hand walked over to Junsu on the other side of the store and tapped him. “Hey Junsu, you won’t believe what’s about to happen! I found out that, that guy over there thinks Taeyeon is hot and is planning on asking her out!” Junsu quickly turned his head over to where you guys were standing and started to shake with jealousy. He didn’t even notice Jaejoong laughing right next to him. *How can this be?! I really like Taeyeon but I don’t know if she likes me back! But I will not lose her to this pathetic guy over here!* He marched over to where you and Taeyeon were and pulled the guy away.

“Look here mister. Don’t you dare even think about talking to her again understand?! She belongs to me and nobody else!” Kim Hyun Joong nodded his head and scrambled away over to Jaejoong. You sneakily escaped over to where Jaejoong and he were to watch what was going to happen next. Junsu finally realizing what just happened became embarrassed. Taeyeon looked up at Junsu with confusion and quietly whispered, “Junsu Oppa, why did you do that?” He froze and muttered out, “Well…I just thought he was bothering you and umm…” Taeyeon smiled and said, “Is it true what you said earlier though, about me belonging to you and everything?” He shyly nodded and said, “I really like you a lot and I didn’t want to lose you to anybody else even though you’re not my girlfriend.” Taeyeon beamed, slyly closed the space in between them and wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered, “You know, all you had to do was ask.” and kissed him.

You happily clapped your hands and went over to congratulate them. You stopped for a second as you swayed from the dizziness. *It must have been what those B*tches did. But I’m not the kind of person to seek revenge…although they do deserve it.* Nobody was watching as you whipped out your cell and texted some unknown person. Jaejoong came over to you and opened up the jewelry box with the ring that you wanted. Your eyes widened as he put it on your finger, and he whispered, “Smile they’re paparazzi outside the store window.” You pasted on a fake smile and remembered that he was only doing this because your parents had arranged this marriage. *That’s right…he doesn’t like me, he feels obligated to do this…*