Face to Face

Wishful Thinking

You had woken up to find yourself in a totally new environment. You didn’t know what to do so the first thing you thought of was… “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” *What the hell happened last night?! The only thing I can remember is my fia---.* You couldn’t continue. Everything came back. The text, the dress shopping, your parents being there, and the guy that was walking up to. *Oh my God! This is true! My parents had arranged my marriage!* You lifted you head up when you heard the sound of the door opening. Your eyes widened when you saw you fiancé standing in the doorway. He came walking over to you and stopped when he reached the end of your bed.
“So, this is my fiancé? I had imagined you to be more oh, I don’t know, y?” Your jaw dropped. *I can’t believe I’m forced to marry this jerk!*
“Sorry to disappoint you but I’m not planning on marrying you even if you were the last person on earth.” You got off the bed and were planning on leaving until his words stopped you.
“Look Choi ~~~~~ we’re getting married whether you like it or not. You’ll be of excellent use to my family’s business. Did you know that your parents are business partners of mine and if you don’t marry me their major contract won’t be signed?” He smirked at you and you couldn’t almost stop yourself from walking over there just to punch him. “The only reason your parents decided to marry you off so easily was because they thought you wouldn’t mind marrying someone with a status like mine. And it seems they are fond of me too, who knew parents could sell of their kids so easily. He started laughing. That was it for you. *This guy has gone too far!* You stormed over to him, glared and then kneed him in the groin. He doubled over in pain and fell to the floor wincing. You gracefully stood up and with a swoosh of your fine a*s walked over to the door. Glancing back at him you started to speak.
“Kwon Ji-Yong,” he looked up grimacing, “You may think that I will just go along with this marriage thing but you’re wrong. I will not marry you and there is nothing you can do to make me.” You turned back around and walked out the door.
When you had left the room Ji-Yong had finally regained composure. He sat up and started thinking. *~~~~~, you are defiantly a challenge and you should know that I always end up winning no matter what the consequences.* He pulled out his cell phone and punched in some numbers. “Hello. Yes, I would like you to transfer me over to Seoul Academy immediately.” *~~~~~, this is going to be interesting.*