New Addition

Wishful Thinking

You sat cross legged on the bed as you watched Jaejoong pack his suitcase. You grinned in amusement as he held out two shirts with the same design but different colors. You raised an eyebrow at him when he just folded and packed them both. He noticed your look and shrugged, “I have to be prepared for everything right?” You laughed and went into the bathroom to get the toiletries. You came out and went to your desk to grab your camera. Your eyes strayed to the calendar. They widened when you realized that your period was 2 weeks late. *No. That can’t be. I’m not pregnant right?* You remembered yourself throwing up and you froze. You bit your lip and decided to not think about it until you were sure. You pasted on a smile when you heard the doorbell ring. Jaejoong went downstairs to get the door. You quickly texted someone and followed him afterwards.
 

The next day you woke up to find Jaejoong still asleep. You silently got dressed and quietly tiptoed downstairs. You made sure to make no noise since Changmin was still sleeping on the couch. You left a note for everyone saying you went to take a walk and met Boa out on the driveway. You were in her car as she drove off. “So ~~~~~-ah, want to explain to me why I had to take off, lie to your mother and be at your house by the crack of dawn?” You glanced at her. “Can you take me to the hospital?” She started, “What? What’s going on? Are you okay? Is your heart hurting again? I have to call your parents.”

She pulled over to the side of the road. You hurriedly stopped her. “No Boa Unnie! It’s not that…” She looked at you. You fidgeted, “I think I’m pregnant…” She didn’t move. “Can you take me to a local hospital and not the one Jaejoong’s parents own? I don’t want anyone to know about it if I am pregnant.” She cast you a look and pulled back onto the road. “Look ~~~~~, I’ll take you to the hospital, get you checked out and if you are, we have to tell. I won’t say anything but you are going to have to. Alright?” You nodded.
 

You waited for the results. The doctor came in with a huge smile, “Congratulations Mrs. Kim! You are 1 and half weeks pregnant!” You were shocked. Boa was ecstatic. “Oh my goodness! I can’t believe you’re pregnant! ~~~~~ that’s wonderful!” *I’m pregnant, with Jaejoong Oppa’s baby. I can’t believe it!* 
 

You arrived home, and after making Boa promise not to tell anyone you went inside to see everyone sitting around the table eating breakfast. They looked up when you came in. “~~~~~, you better come in fast before Jaejoong throws a fit. He went livid when he woke up and you weren’t there.” Junsu swallowed. You cringed as you heard footsteps come down the stairs. “~~~~~! You are in so much trouble!”

You turned and met a pair of eyes that flashed. “Why didn’t you wake me up? I could have gone with you!” You backed up to the kitchen table and took a seat. “I didn’t want to wake you.” He exhaled and sat down. “Just eat something, so you can take your medicine.” After finishing your breakfast he handed you the tablet and left to clean up the rooms that were trashed last night. Nobody was in the kitchen so you quickly put the tablet back in the container. You weren’t allowed to take any medicine in case that harmed the baby’s growth. You nibbled on your thumb. *If I can’t take my medicine, what’s going to happen? I guess I’m going to have to go see Jaejoong’s father soon…* Jaejoong called for you and you went out to join him.
 

Everyone decided to call it a day. They all went home to rest up so they could save their energy for the trip. You helped Jaejoong clean up the house. You were making your bed when you felt a sudden wave of nausea. You hurried to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You were pale and sweaty. You held a hand to your heart. It was beating faster then usual. You became worried, but you squashed it down with the thought of a growing life in you. Unconsciously you ran your hand down your stomach. *Please grow healthy for Umma.*
Jaejoong entered the bedroom and smiled to himself when he saw you asleep. It was only late afternoon but you were out cold. He finished the cleaning that you were suppose to do and even packed everything. He wordlessly walked over to you and wiped away your bangs from your face. He leaned down and kissed your forehead before getting up. He was stopped and he turned around to see you holding on to his arm.

 

“Oppa…” He sat down on the edge of the bed. “What ~~~~~? What’s the matter?” You sat up, “…I didn’t go for a walk this morning…” He furrowed his eyebrows at you, “What do you mean? Where did you go then?” You looked into his eyes, “I had Boa Unnie take me to a hospital…” The color drained out of his face. You freaked, “No! Not because of my heart!” You watched as the color slowly came back. “Then why did you lie and go to the hospital then?” You stalled for a few seconds, “Jaejoong-ah, I’m pregnant.”

He froze. You waited and bit your lip. “What did you say? You’re pregnant? Really?!” He beamed. “Are you serious?! I’m going to be a father?!” He jumped up and pulled you with him. He engulfed you into a bone crushing hug. “I’m so happy! ~~~~~-ah, I promise I’ll be an amazing father and husband!”

 

-----------

Sorry for not updating in forever!!! I know!! >_< I'll try to update as soon as possible.........