Moving

Wishful Thinking

You were walking down the stairs when you heard your mom screaming your name. You came down to find that everything on the first floor had been packed into boxes. You looked around in disbelief.
“Oh my god! MOM! What’s going on?!” Your mom didn’t even look up from the box she was packing. “Can’t you see that we’re going to move?”…..”WHAT?! We can’t move now! I’m about to start my senior year in school!” “Well ~~~~~-ah, you can start it in Korea at your new school. Your father and I thought it was best if you were to go back to your hometown and finish off your learning there.”
You began to throw a fit and stomped up to your room. 10 minutes later you mom had come up to try and talk some sense into you.
“Sweetie, think about it, it won’t be that bad. You’ll get to go back to where you were born and meet up with your best friend you haven’t seen in years!” Your mom gently tried to reason with you.
“….I guess I have no choice then, since you guys seem to make all the decisions for me.” You started sulky more.
“That’s my baby girl, start packing you’ll be leaving tonight.

You got up from your bed and thought about what was going to happen now. *Well…I guess it won’t be that bad. I will be able to see Taeyeon after all these years, and we don’t have to talk online anymore. But the best thing is, is the fact that I can try to be a normal girl again!* You were upset that you didn’t have any real friends here in America. Since you had been sick when you were younger, people would just befriend you because they pitied you. Or worse you thought, they only wanted to be your friend cause they knew you had money. *So I think the move to Korea may not be that bad anymore!*