|The Snow Confession| ~ For angelicpeach

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Requested: angelicpeach

For her best friend in the whole world! This is part of her little X-Mas Present. Whoever you are, I hope you know that she went through all this trouble just for you. You should be thankful to have such a great, loving and wonderful friend like her. Keep her safe and never let her go :D

Even though I halted the requesting because I was going on hiatus, I squeezed these next three one shots in. But I'll be back after New Years. Hope you enjoy these next three one shots very much. I did this for you three special peoples :3 

Elizabeth Park + Jin Ki Lee (Onew)  = <3

~~~

The Snow Confession

~~~

I just so happened to listened to,

'Long Kiss Good-Bye' By: HalCali

I thought it sort of fits this oneshot :D

~~~

A young girl around her early twenties set off on her trip back to her home town. She walked off with the bags of suitcase and her belongings. Along behind her were her two siblings and her best friend. As the group reached the gates of the airport, the girl that goes by Elizabeth stood there smiling at her group. Her best friend, Paige looked at the girl with sad eyes and embraced her tightly. “You better have fun okay, you’re missing Christmas without us,” Paige whispered into her ear.

“I’ll try my best and don’t worry I’ll call you on Christmas,” Elizabeth said while grinning and letting go. Her gaze went over to her sister Lucienne and her older brother Jason. “Have safe trip, call when you get there understood?” Her sister said while hugging her and letting go, the young girl nodded and grinned at her words.

“And make sure to not forget your bags and no boys! Okay?” Jason warned while pointing his index finger at her. She giggled and nodded at her brother. Jason smiled and ruffled up Elizabeth’s hair. She whined and hugged Jason quickly and tightly.

“Love you all very much, I’ll be back soon.” Elizabeth said while biting her lip and trying her best to smile. The group gave one last group hug before the girl leaves. “Now boarding on Flight 27 to South Korea, anyone who is boarding please go to the gates immediately” Elizabeth lets go and smiles faintly at the three. She grabs her bags and waved goodbye to the three. The three waved back and smiled brightly. Elizabeth begins walking away and heard the faint calling of her best friends.

“Have fun!”

“Be safe!”

“Don’t talk to strangers!”

“Call us!”

“We love you!”

When she reached the gate she handed the woman the ticket and got the ticket scanned. She walked through another pair of gates and looked back at Jason, Paige and Lucienne. They caught her eyes and waved happily goodbye, she nodded at them and left without another word.

~~~

Elizabeth boarded the plane and walked down the aisles looking for her seat. She glanced around and saw her seating arrangements. ‘B4 - 143’ she looked carefully and saw there was two seats beside the window. She smiled and placed down her bags. She sighed and slowly began placing her bags up on the shelf that was above her. She leaped up and tried pushing the bag in but failed. She whined in annoyance of how short she was until she saw an unfamiliar hand reached above her and pushed the bags in.

She slowly glanced over and saw a stranger with a goofy smile. He was familiar but where did he come from? Elizabeth wondered and bowed to him.

“Thank you very much,” She said softly while the man in front of her nodded and continued grinning. “No problem at all,” He answered smoothly. She smiled and took her seat on the inside as for the stranger took a seat beside her. She looked at him confused until he showed her his ticket. She took a peek and nodded at him.

“I’m Jin Ki, Lee Jin Ki,” He introduced and Elizabeth snapped her head and knew why his voice, outlook and name were so familiar to her. He’s Onew from SHINee; One of Elizabeth’s favorite group as a teenager. Who knew she would go and meet up with Onew and sit side-by-side with him?

“I’m Elizabeth, Park Elizabeth, pleased to meet you Jin Ki,” She said while maintaining herself from squealing. Onew smiled sweetly and said, “It’s a pleasure to meet you to Elizabeth,” She blushed when she heard her name rolled out of his mouth. She smiled brightly and continued talking to Onew.

Onew confessed that he was obliviously from SHINee. She was amazed that, this was his last moment of freedom before he leaves to serve in the army. He won’t be coming back for about a year or two. This made Elizabeth really sad but she encouraged him to do his best.

Onew chuckled and nodded at her. Onew asked why she was going to Korea, she simply answered that she wanted to have some free time and wanted to collect some old memories of her hometown.  Onew simply nodded and understood that after being away from something, people could miss things and want to recreate new memories or go back for some good old memories.

After a long fun conversation, Elizabeth slowly fell asleep on the plane trip. Without knowing, she rested her head on Onew’s shoulder. Onew’s heart beat began bouncing off the charts and he slowly looked at her cute sleeping expression. His blush grew deeper and he smiled at her. He slowly rested his head on her’s and fell asleep. The two slept with secret smiles on their lips.

~~~

The next couple of hours, Onew and Elizabeth got along better each second. They got along and exchanged numbers just in case after this moment together, they might call and chat even more. When they arrived at the airport in Seoul, South Korea; Elizabeth felt sad that this was probably the last time she might see Onew. She hid her feelings away and just smiled. Elizabeth and Onew walked down the air plane and walked out of the airport together. They stood in front and looked around.

Onew saw the SHINee Bus and saw his group of friends smiling and waving at him. He smiled and waved back at them. Elizabeth glanced over and saw the mature and well grown group of stars known as SHINee. Elizabeth smiled and looked at Onew.

“So, this is good-bye?” I wish it wasn’t…Elizabeth thought as Onew asked her. It pained her to just simply nod.

 “But no worries, we have each other’s number right?”  How long will it be before we meet each other again?

“We’re just one phone call away.” He said while grinning widely. Even if we are just one phone call away…it wouldn’t be the same at all…

“Yeah…I guess so,” She answered while smiling fakely at him. “So,” Onew began while holding out his hand. She looked at him and took his hand slowly. He shook her hand and pulled her close to him. He embraced her and whispered softly, “Merry Christmas,”You holding me tight like this makes me feel really comfortable but I really don’t want you to disappear…

Her cheeks flushed pink and she gulped, “M-merry Christmas,” She uttered out. He let go and patted her head softly.

“We’ll meet again, for sure but for now, good-bye Elizabeth” He whispered for her and began departing. He left her standing there all alone. She stared at his back, watching him fade away slowly. He took one last look behind him and saw that she was smiling strongly at him. She gave him a small wave as he smiled back at her. He waved good bye and met up with his friends at his van.

Even though “I want to be loved” in my own way, it fills me, but I can’t see you

I just have the feeling that I’ll never see you again…

I want to tell you that, but I can’t find the right words

Maybe its okay if I lie through my feelings, but I can’t even say “Don’t go away”

(Lyrics from Long Kiss Goodbye)

After that moment, Onew and Elizabeth never saw each other again. Months went by quickly and Elizabeth held strong and followed SHINee’s activities. Every now and then she wondered if Onew ever remembered her. Ever remember the moments that she had with him on the plane and such. Did he even forget someday, sometime? About her that is…?

Elizabeth lied in bed, staring up at the ceiling with her radio on high. Christmas songs were playing all over even if Christmas time was over. They still played and snow kept falling down. There was a commercial break, she spaced out until she heard a familiar voice.

“So Onew did you meet anyone recently?” The woman asked while giggling.

“Why yes, yes I did. I met a young woman on the Korean Air Line.” The same sweet voice rang through Elizabeth’s ears. She crawled over and lied there staring at the radio with a happily grin on her lips.

“Oh really now Onew and how would you describe her to us?” The same woman asked.

“Two words; simply, amazing. Even though she is always changing her moods every now and then on the airplane trip, I have a feeling that we were connected. She is super funny and is able to tell a joke whenever we are in awkward situations but I have a sudden feeling that we were connected at times.” Onew confessed. Elizabeth froze in her spot and stared at the radio.

Did he just say that?

Did he really just say that on the live air?

“It seems like you really like her Onew. Would you ever want to see her again?” Onew chuckled on the air.

“If I ever get the chance of seeing her again, I would take it. I really hope to see her again after my few years term in the military.” Onew confessed and that made the young woman blush deeply.

 “That’s so sweet of you Onew. I hope and wish that you both meet again!  But for now sorry everyone that’s all we have for today. Tune in ne—” Elizabeth tuned out and just giggled into a pillow and held it close to herself.

I’ll wait for you.

I’ll wait for you Onew…

As long as it takes…I’ll wait for you

~~~

As the days, weeks, months and maybe a year went by. Elizabeth still held strong for Onew but hasn’t heard news of him yet. She flew back to America to just hang out with her best friend and siblings. But plans on moving back to Korea and staying there for good and wait for Onew. She met up with Paige and Lucienne at a small café that they regularly go to.

“So Liz, did you meet anyone?” Paige asked while grinning and wiggling her eyebrows at her. Elizabeth messed around with her drink and shrugged. Lucienne smiled and asked, “You did, didn’t you?” Elizabeth smiled and nodded slightly.

“Who is he?!” Paige asked while giggling.

“He’s from a band okay? A famous boy band called, SHINee.” Paige and Lucienne’s mouth flung open and they stared at the twenty-four year old girl in shock.

“SHINee! You mean the SHINee?” The two blurted out in amazement.

“Yeah, I met Onew on the flight.” Elizabeth said while smiling at the memory.

“Really?! That’s amazing!” Lucienne shouted while grinning at her sister.

Elizabeth began explaining the moments that she had with Onew to her best friends and they were completely amazed at how one trip to Korea was so much excitement. After she told them about those moments she told them that she was planning on moving back to Korea and staying there too. She might fly back to Korea. Lucienne and Paige had no problem with it because she had her own reasons. As siblings and best friends, they encouraged her to go and have fun but as punishment for leaving them, they get to fly over to Korea every once in a while and hang out with her. Elizabeth had no problem with that at all.

Elizabeth got everyone she knew together and helped packed up everything she owned and asked if they could ship everything over to her condo that she was living in two years ago. Everyone had no problem with that so they will do so after she leaves again. She had a few hugging moments and loads of good-byes. Lucienne, Paige and Jason sent Elizabeth off to the airport once again.

“Merry early Christmas Okays; have fun and we will totally fly over and bother you day and night for leaving us!” Lucienne and Paige shouted while group hugging Elizabeth. Jason pouted and hugged his younger sister closely. “I’ll miss you loads okay. Come back every once in a while okay?”

“I’ll try bro, but for now I’ll call and check up okay?” Elizabeth asked while smiling and holding onto her bag.

“Alrighty well, you better get going before you miss your flight.” Lucienne said while frowning.

“I’ll miss everyone very much,” She said while waving good-bye and leaving for the gate. Everyone in the group waved good-bye. Elizabeth went through the same procedures just like before but this time Onew wasn’t here to help her raise her bag up. She glanced out the window and missed Onew deeply.

~~~

Christmas Eve came by quickly and Elizabeth walked through the park. The trees were covered in snow and bushes were looking like big white marshmallows. She walked through the park thinking that this year she might be lonely once again. She walked around the whole National Park and sat down on a bench next to a stranger. They were reading the newspaper while she was sitting there sighing quietly.

“What’s wrong young lady?” The voice of the stranger was familiar really familiar to her. She looked over and didn’t see the face. She shrugged and sat back down.

“Just lonely on Christmas Eve that’s all,” She murmured out while the stranger chuckles.

“Why so lonely?” ‘He’ asked while she looked up at the sky and saw white specks of iced water coming down slowly.

“Because I was too late to confess my love for the only guy that knows the real me; two years ago, we met on the airplane. At first I thought it was cheesy and childish of me to fall in love at first sight but I figured out that without him, my life is nothing” She couldn’t believe that she was confessing her feelings to a stranger that she doesn’t even know.  But it was worth it, it was a load to take off of her chest.

“When I heard him for the last time on the radio, he confessed on live air that he would take any chances of meeting me for one time when he comes back from the terms of the military program. So I thought there was a chance that I could wait for him. Just for him, but right now…two years passed and I haven’t heard of him yet…” The man nodded and made the newspaper go up and down. Elizabeth smiled to herself and paused.

“…what do you plan on doing now?”  The man took a chance to ask while not looking at her.

“I’ll wait for him, I’ll wait until the earth ends…that’s how much I love Lee Jin Ki,” Tears rimmed around her eyes.

“We’ll I’m sure he loves you too. Very, very much,” The man said softly while Elizabeth looked over at the man. Through her blurry vision she looked and saw the man setting the newspaper down on his lap nicely and neatly folded.

She couldn’t believe her eyes at all.

It was…it was him.

He’s right here, next to her, sitting beside her.

It was the one that she fell head over heels for.

It was Onew.

Onew smiled and wiped her tears away. Elizabeth couldn’t believe it all. After two years of waiting, waiting just for him. He’s back and right here, unharmed and everything. Onew pulled Elizabeth closely and kissed her forehead softly. Right then and there, Elizabeth froze and stared with pink cheeks.

“Sorry for leaving for so long and making you wait,” He murmured and hugged her closely.

“It’s no problem…Onew…” She said while resting her head on his shoulder. This was true, this is a dream come true. Being with Onew and never leaving his side ever again. Being with him makes her happy. So, so happy that she could just dance in the snow but she didn’t. She just embraced Onew tightly while smiling.

“I’ll never leave you again,” He said simply.

~~~

One down and two more to go before I rest up and

get ready for New Year's Major Updates for Red Strings Of Fate & A Master To Love :3

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this Liz because it is a special gift from your friend! :3

So cute and sweet of her~!<3