|My Heart To You| ~ For LoveNeedsSpark

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Jun Hye Su Ho

---

“Gooooooooooood morning Su Ho!” A girl chirped loudly as she leaped on the sitting male’s back. Su Ho nearly fell over when he felt the girl hit his back. He gripped onto the book that he had in his hands and felt his friend giggling.

“J-Jun Hye-” Su Ho stuttered as he looked over his shoulder and saw his friend’s close to his face. Su Ho’s face turned bright pink and he bit his lower lip.

Jun Hye giggled and wrapped her arms around Su Ho’s neck, “Whatcha doing Su Ho?” Jun Hye blinked while looking at his book.

“I’m doing some reading, but now that you’re here – I’ll put it away.” Su Ho closed his book and gave a straight look at Jun Hye.

Jun Hye gasped and clung onto Su Ho and said, “Huh? Don’t mind me! Continue reading!” She waved at him.

Su Ho blew a soft breeze of air to his bangs and shook his head. “…no chances taken – I rather put it away.” He simply said.

“Oh poo, it’s not like I’m a huge distraction.” Jun Hye got off of her friend’s back and took a seat beside Su Ho. She watched as he packed his book into his bag and felt the tingles. She looked at his feature and felt her cheeks heat up.

Su Ho: her best friend, handsome buddy around school, and…her partner in crime – the one that has stolen her heart without him knowing.

 Su Ho chuckled and that caused Jun Hye to snap out of her trance. He looked over at her and said, “You’re a huge distraction to me Jun Hye.” He smiled at her and it shined so brightly before her.

Jun Hye blushed and nudged him lightly, “Shut up – geez.” That caused Su Ho to laugh harder and he turned away.

“Let’s get going to class.” Su Ho got up and held out his hand for Jun Hye. The girl sat there staring at the hand that was held out for her. She blinked and then got up with ease and high fived his hand. Su Ho blinked at her gesture and saw her run off first.

The girl turned back and waved a hand at him, “Let’s go Suhohohoho~” Jun Hye sang out. Su Ho blushed at her and chased after her. Her laughter echoed in his mind and that made him flutter.

---

“Neh, neh~ Jun Hye, did you tell him?” Jun Hye looked up from her notes and looked at her best friend, Woo Ri.

“Tell who?” Jun Hye blinked and raised an eyebrow.

“Su Ho, of course! Who else could I be talking about?” Woo Ri rolled her eyes and gave a straight stare.

Jun Hye closed her notebook and questioned, “What should I tell Su Ho?”

“…are you really asking me this?” Woo Ri tapped her fingers on the desk and leaned closer to Jun Hye.

Blinking at her friend, she scratched her head in confusion and stared at her, “Well…I have no idea what you’re blabbering about right now, so…what should I tell Su Ho?” Woo Ri slapped her forehead and glared at her best friend.

“Oh geez, Jun Hye, you are in love with Su Ho and you won’t tell him!?” Woo Ri hissed out loudly.

“YAH! Shut up! Are you trying to tell the entire world or something?!” Jun Hye clamped her hands over Woo Ri’s mouth. Woo Ri bit the inside of Jun Hye’s hand and the girl let out a yelp. Woo Ri stuck out her tongue are pierced her eyes at her friend.

“Do that again and I’ll rip your fingers off.” Woo Ri huffed and got up from her seat. Jun Hye got up after her friend and began walking out of the classroom.

“Woo Ri!” Jun Hye cried out and bumped into her older brother.

“Yong Hwa oppa!” Woo Ri and Jun Hye greeted the older boy.

“Hello girls.” Yong Hwa smiled and placed hand on Jun Hye’s head. “Jun Hye, what are you going on about with Woo Ri?” He questioned and Woo Ri shook her head.

“She is being a pain as always Yong Hwa oppa.” Woo Ri confessed.

“Not-uh! Geez…” Jun Hye pouted towards her older brother and that caused him to laugh at the two girl’s interactions.

“Yah, you march out there and tell Su Ho that you love him or else – he’ll get swept off his feet by some other girl!” Woo Ri stated while pointing a finger at Jun Hye.

“Pft, who on earth would do tha-” Jun Hye waved her hand off and then stopped when she turned to see a crowd just down the hallway. She looked closely and saw that it was Su Ho. Su Ho with some girl from the lower classmen.

“Su Ho, I…I really like you! Please go out with me!” The girl shouted while bowing her head towards Su Ho. Su Ho stared at her with wide eyes.

Jun Hye felt her heart stop as she stared at the scene in front of her. She felt something stuck in that she couldn’t even say a single word. She saw Su Ho’s face turned towards her and he was surprised to see Jun Hye there.

Su Ho stared at her for a brief second and then felt his cheeks being pulled down into a lip lock. His eyes widen and then he pushed the girl off of him. “I love you Su Ho!” She confessed with pink cheeks.

Jun Hye was speechless at the sight and felt her heart crumble to pieces. Suddenly from behind she felt herself being pulled away. “Come on Jun Hye, I think you’ve seen enough.” Yong Hwa whispered and pulled the girl away from the scene. Woo Ri followed behind and glared at the group of people.

“Su Ho…” The girl whispered.

“I’m sorry, I don’t like you.” Su Ho said while looking away.

“W-what?” Her eyes expanded as she stumbled backwards.

“I apologize, but I can’t accept your feelings. I…I’m in love with someone else.” Su Ho brushed passed the girl and followed off into Jun Hye’s direction.

---

“Stupid Kim Joon Myun. Stupid girl confessing to him,” Jun Hye stood at the top of the school’s roof. She sat on the table and kicked her feet in the air. She wiped the tears away and continued ranting, “Especially her kissing him! H-how…how stupid!” She let out a breath and clenched her fists on her lap.

The door creaked open and in walked Su Ho. He had his hands in his pockets as he saw Jun Hye sitting there by herself.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid-” Jun Hye ranted on and on. Su Ho’s lips formed a smile and he walked over to her.

“Jun Hye-” Su Ho reached out to her and in reflects she slapped his hand away from her.

“I hate you!” Jun Hye screamed.

“Jun Hye?” Su Ho was confused as he saw tears brimmed around her eyes. W…why is she crying?

“That girl-” Jun Hye began as she looked at him and felt her heart tear slowly, “that girl...she kissed you and…” she stuttered as the tears fell down her cheeks, “and that is your first kiss.” She pouted and then felt Su Ho wipe her tears away.

“Jun Hye…” Su Ho looked at her gently and knew what was going on.

“That’s why, I hate you!” Jun Hye’s cheeks flushed pink.

“Jun Hye-” Su Ho grasped Jun Hye’s chin and pressed his lips onto hers. Jun Hye’s eyes slowly grew and then she fluttered her eyes shut. She felt soft pecks from Su Ho and then he pulled away. “Jun Hye…I didn’t accept her confession because I love someone else.” He said while a smile played on his lips.

“Y…you love someone else?” Jun Hye stammered on her words.

“Mmm and that someone is right in front of me. I love her dearly and I hope she loves me too.” Su Ho smiled as he brushed Jun Hye’s hair out of her face. Jun Hye blushed and looked down.

“I…I love you too Su Ho.” Jun Hye smiled at him back. Right there, Su Ho embraced her in his arms and nuzzled his head in her neck. Jun Hye hugged him tightly and never let go.

---

Seunii's Love Letters: LoveNeedsSpark - I am super sorry for the late delay! Though I finished - I hope this is what you wanted? :D Thank you again for requesting~ & again sorry for the delay - I injured my hand and it's hard to type.