|Warmth|

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Tinnie ღ B Joo

Featuring Couples: SeoHan (SeoRiXHanSol) GooNa (NanaXPGoon)

---

A trio of best friends sat around a coffee shop and just chatted with each other.

Aish…”

The oldest girl in the trio patted the girl’s back, “Aww Tinnie, don’t be sad.” She said while glancing at the middle girl.

“Why can’t I? My boyfriend just broke up with me for my brother.” Tinnie questioned.

“What!? Really?” Seo Ri’s eyes widen.

“…I thought he went for Kris.” Nana, the youngest out of the three blurted out while sipping her coffee.

“Nana!” Seo Ri shrieked while Tinnie hung her head.

“Sorry! I just, unnie – honestly, I would have thought he looked better with Kris.” Nana honestly scratched her head with a nervous laughter.

“…you’re not helping the situation here Nana.” Seo Ri shook her head at the youngest.

“I’ll shut up now.” Nana piped out while stirring her coffee.

Seo Ri gave a weak smile and said, “Don’t worry Tinnie, I mean – there are lots of guys out there that aren’t…secretly, gay.”

“Stupid tall tower – I knew it was a mistake.” Tinnie stabbed her tiramisu cake. “I should have never trusted him. I also knew he was getting too close to Baek Hyun.”

“Chan Yeol is a derp, unnie. He…is unusual.” Nana pointed out while shrugging.

“Poo –” Tinnie rolled her eyes and heard a doorbell jingle.

“Oh? It’s the guys! Han Sol!” Seo Ri called out while waving a hand.

“Goonie!” Nana giggled out while smiling. “And they brought along, B Joo!” Nana grinned.

“With chocolates for you, Dongsaeng.” Seo Ri smiled and motioned for them to come over.

“Hey girls.” Han Sol greeted and took a seat beside his girlfriend. Seo Ri leaned up and pecked him on the lips.

“Baby.” Nana chirped up and kissed P Goon’s cheek.

“Babe.” P Goon kissed his girlfriend’s cheek.

“Hey Hye Shi,” B Joo waved a hand and gave her an eye smile. “Heard what happened.

Tinnie gave a weak smile to the purple haired boy. “Hey Byung Joo-” She said while the boy sat down beside her.

“News gets around fast.” Tinnie rolled her eyes.

“I’m sorry for what happened.” B Joo frowned while patting her shoulder.

“Its fine – maybe it’s for the best.” Tinnie pushed her cake away and sat back.

“Tinnie, you’ll find someone else-” Seo Ri nodded her head.

“That won’t look at your pretty brother.” Nana added and everyone gave out soft laughter.

“Thanks guys – you’re the best.” Tinnie smiled.

---

The group of friends walked down the night street – the two couples walked behind Tinnie and B Joo. They were walking in the front quietly making small chit-chat. Nana nudged Seo Ri and the pointed at the their two friends. “Look at that, I’ve never really noticed it, but Tinnie and B Joo looks adorable next to each other.” Nana giggled out.

“That’s true Nana, they do look cute beside each other.” Seo Ri nodded.

“Don’t tell me that you two are going to be playing cupid, now are you?” Han Sol raised an eyebrow. P Goon remained silent but had a smirk upon his lips.

The two girls looked and exchanged looks, “Not-uh!”

“Yes, you are-” Han Sol smirked and wrapped his arm around Seo Ri’s waist.

“So what if I am? Are you going to stop us?” Seo Ri raised an eyebrow.

“It’s not like that, girls – I know you both care for Tinnie, but let B Joo do it.” P Goon said while wrapping his arm around Nana’s waist.

“What’s B Joo oppa going to do?” Nana questioned.

“Just wait and see.” P Goon tapped his girlfriend’s nose softly and smiled.

Seo Ri raised an eyebrow at Han Sol for an answer but received none. He just simply smiled cheekily at her. The woman just stared at him and shook her head.

The streets were empty as the two young adults walked side by side each other. The atmosphere was light hearted and warm. B Joo kept his hands to the side of his body. Often he brushed his hand against the girl’s but it didn’t seem to mind at all.

Tinnie let out a sigh and brushed her hair behind her ear.

Hye Shi?” B Joo looked over at the girl as soon as he heard the sigh.

“Hm?” Tinnie blinked at him.

“You okay?” B Joo questioned quietly.

“Yeah, I’m just tired after a long day.” Tinnie nodded.

“You want a piggy back ride?” B Joo offered.

“Heh, Byung Joo – we’re not in high school anymore.” Tinnie shrugged and laughed.

B Joo raised an eyebrow and stopped her. “So? Even if we’re in college – that doesn’t stop me from carrying you.” He smiled at her. Tinnie stared at him as her lips curved upwards.

B Joo then turned around and bent down for her to get on. “So…what do you say?” He questioned while waiting.

Tinnie bit her lower lip and blushed. “But Byung Joo…there’s people around here.” She quietly said for him to hear.

“Heh, as if that’s going to stop me. Get on, Hye Shi” B Joo said chuckled.

Tinnie stared at him for a second and let out a sigh. She was going to regret this…She climbed onto B Joo’s back and placed her arms around his neck. She felt B Joo get up and secure her on his back. “Ready?” He questioned while smiling brightly.

“As I’ll ever be.” Tinnie muttered as a response.

“Oh Hye Shi-” B Joo laughed softly as he walked with his friend on his back.

“What now?” She raised an eyebrow – he was probably one of the people that only calls her by her real name. Yet, she does the same to him.

“Nothing – I just want you to smile. You look the best when you smile.” B Joo commented.

Tinnie remained silent and her cheeks lightly turned pink. “…thanks Byung Joo.” Tinnie cuddled up to his back and could feel his warm back. She hid her head into the nook of his neck. He looked forward and continued walking.

“Hey, I’ll always be here for you.” B Joo reminded her.

“…you’re always there for me. No matter what situation…you’re always beside me.” Tinnie murmured.

“Well…you’re one of my closest friends,” B Joo began. “Of course, I care for you.”

“Mmm, I’m really happy that you’re in my life.” Tinnie whispered.

“I’m happy that you let me in your life, Hye Shi.” B Joo admitted.

B Joo smiled and continued walking down the street. The girl on his back just nuzzled her head into his neck softly. “Thank you, Byung Joo. Thank you…” She whispered quietly.

B Joo felt the warm tingles and then didn’t hear another word from her. He tried to listen and heard soft breathing. She fell asleep on his back. He chuckled under his breath and smiled. “Good night Hye Shi-” He whispered. “My sweet Hye Shi.”

---

Gahhhhh. The feelings that went through my heart when I wrote this. 

Holy crap.

Kim Byung Joo.

You sir...you killed me!  

/facepalmsself.

But,

I still love you.