|y Glasses| ~ For Lollipoppies

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Sanna Leo

---

“The coefficient is the signed numerical part of a term – that is, the number and the sign (+ or -) that go with that term,” The alluring voice described as they traced the pencil over the work book. The girl sitting in front of the tutor watched carefully but often her eyes would flicker back up to the tutor.

There the tutor and the student sat in the quiet library, all alone since school hours were over. The older senior student volunteered to watch and teach the junior student. They have been at this for three days now and the female student hasn’t learned a single thing. Why you ask? Well…it’s pretty obvious – she was distracted by her own tutor. Her tutor not only was a star student of the entire school but he was also drop-dead handsome.

Sanna,” The junior had her head rested on the palm of her hand. She was daydreaming while staring at her tutor. Her eyes were locked on the handsome boy in front of her. “Sanna,” The girl was captivated by the handsome fellow.

Sanna,” The tutor called out while snapping his finger in front of her face. Sanna snapped out of her daze and looked startled at him.

“Is there something on my face? You’ve been staring at me for the last fifteen minutes,” Leo, the tutor questioned while raising an eyebrow at her. His expression was indifferent and hard to read.

“A-ah, no-no! You have nothing on your handsome face - I mean nothing is on your face,” Sanna stuttered while blushing. Leo stared at her with an emotionless expression and shook his head lightly.

“Do this question,” Leo pointed at the work book and sat back in his seat.

“Ah…mmm,” Sanna blushed and mentally cursed at herself for acting so stupid around Leo.

“If you have any questions – ask me,” Leo instructed while resting his head in his hands. He was peering at the young girl in front of him through his glasses.

Sanna bit her lower lip and glued her eyes on the work book in front of her. Often she would peek up to seeing him watching her every single move. She felt his gaze on her which made her nervous.

Thump, thump, thump – went her heart and she couldn’t stop it. She hesitated on day-dreaming again about her and him together. She pushed the thoughts away and began working on the math equations that Leo had given to her to work on.

“Are you stuck?” Leo murmured to her.

“Ah…n-no,” Sanna blushed when she heard his y voice talking to her.

“Are you sure?” Leo questioned again.

“Mmm,” Sanna nodded quickly which ended the conversation.

The older boy stared at the younger girl in front of him and couldn’t help but see through the lie. His eyes were dead straight at her. Sanna sat there for ten minutes staring at the same question and didn’t make any movements.

“Sanna,” Leo called to the girl and she immediately looked up at him.

“H-huh?” Sanna looked at him as his glasses fell down which caused her to gulp.

“Am I distracting you?” Leo questioned to the girl.

“Y-you di-distracting me? N-no! Nope! Nada! Not at all!” Sanna placed her hands up in defense.

Leo fiddled with his glasses which caused Sanna’s eyes to widen. She took a sharp breath and coughed lightly.  “Are you sure about it? Don’t lie to me,” Leo whispered to her which caused Sanna to kick herself – trying not to fall any deeper for the boy in front of her.

“I-I’m sure,” Sanna whimpered out in pain. Leo stood up and leaned close to her. Sanna froze in her seat and bit her lower lip.

“You’re lying to me,” Leo murmured into her ear.

“Aish!” Sanna let her head fall on the table. “Okay! You win!” The girl whined out.

Leo hid his victory smile and sat back down in his seat.

“You are distracting me! Y…you’re…so handsome and it’s distracting. I…I try so hard not to look at you for too long but I end up staring. Those glasses…they make you so irresistible too,” Sanna poured out her feelings and she buried her face in her arms.

“I can’t do this, I’ll just have to tell Miss Jang that I’m going to fail and I have to repeat a year,” Sanna sat up and gathered her belongings. She began pulling her stuff into her book bag but then a hand reached out to stop her. Her eyes flickered over to seeing Leo stopping her.

“What are you doing…?” Leo questioned her.

“I’m packing my stuff because this isn’t going to work,” Sanna confessed.

“I didn’t say you can do that,” Leo said to the girl which confused her. “Pull your stuff back out – we’re still in tutoring session,” Leo informed her and she obeyed.

“Y…you don’t mind?” Sanna squeaked.

“Hmm?” Leo hummed.

“I…I don’t understand,” Sanna mumbled.

“…come closer,” Leo motioned for her to come.

“Huh?” Sanna blinked at him confusingly.

“Come closer,” Leo ordered and she leaned closer to him.

In a quick motion, Leo gave Sanna a quick peck on the cheek. Sanna froze as soon as he did that and let out a gasp. Leo sat back in his seat – as if nothing happened and began flipping through the girl’s workbook. Sanna slowly diverted her eyes towards the older boy and wondered, what just happened? Sanna slowly fell back into her seat and stared at Leo.

Leo pushed his glasses up and began underlining some sentences in the book. He pushed the book over to the girl and then she nodded her head. Sanna looked over the work book and got to work. Leo’s eyes were on the girl and he held a hidden smile at how cute the girl was.

---

...Leo or should I say, Taek Woon

is a smooth...man.

A smooth and handsome man.

He freaking...has moves!

My heart.

Why can't guys be like these fictional guys that I write about?!

/goestolonelycorneragain