|This is because I still love you| ~ For Some_Name

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

For Some_Name

Choi Min Hee + Yang To the Yo Seob! = <3

~~~

Song I was listening while typing this up;

Come Closer

By: Brown Eyed Girls.

~~~

“Why didn’t you tell me…?” A soft fragile voice called out. White fists were clenched by the girl with the wavy black hair. Her chocolate hazel eyes were piercing into the boy with the playful grin on his lips. He was his boyfriend—no ‘EX’-boyfriend considering of now. Of what horrid things he did behind this young girl’s back.

He, Lee Jin Ki, also known as ‘Onew’ around school, he cheated on her with the play-girl of the school. The playgirl known as Han Ga Yoon, had a bad habit of stealing other girl’s boyfriends. She didn’t care at all as long as boys fall for her devilish charms. But the thing was that Choi Min Hee and Han Ga Yoon use to be best friends until Ga Yoon stabbed Min Hee in the back and turned into her enemy many years ago. Min Hee and Ga Yoon went their separate ways and never talked again. Now that things have changed, Han Ga Yoon decided to steal away Onew’s precious attention from Choi Min Hee.

“Should I tell you everything?” That was Onew’s simple answer. Min Hee was shocked and heart-broken. She looked at him and bit her lower lip. She chuckled out and looked at Onew with tear filled eyes.

“Well you could at least tell me when you are cheating on me you bastard.” She choked out while Onew scoffed and looked at her. “—really now, Choi. Min. Hee. I’m a bastard?” Onew toyed around with Min Hee. Min Hee blushed from the anger that was rising up while the breezy wind was blowing also.

“What-ever happened to my sweet Onew~?” Onew asked while smirking. Min Hee scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Sweet Onew, my ” Min Hee hissed out. It was Onew’s turned to roll his eyes while holding onto Ga Yoon. Min Hee stared at Ga Yoon and then shifted her eyes back over to Onew.

“I knew it,” She softly said while nodding her head. “I knew this day would come, I didn’t know when but it did,” She said while looking at Onew. Onew was standing there in the snow, along with Ga Yoon. Yes, they were both there.

“That stole you away from me. Just like the other girls…” Min Hee spatted out while looking at the disgusting couple in front of her. Ga Yoon, who was offended came up to Min Hee and glared at her.

“I’m standing rig-” Ga Yoon began but Min Hee swiftly elbowed her in the face; causing her to be knocked out in one blow. (Copied from Princess Jellyfish, He/She’s FREAKING EPIC ELBOW K.O FTW~ XDD) “Shut the hell up, I’m not talking to you,” Onew looked at Ga Yoon’s body in the snow and turned his attention back to Min Hee.

“Min Hee,” Onew began but Min Hee turned away and didn’t dare look back at him.

“We’re done Onew…” Min Hee said simply answering for him. She placed her hands into her pockets and left without any other words. Onew, who was silenced just stood there and just stared in disbelief of what just happened. Min Hee’s figure disappeared as the snow slowly fell down.

Min Hee walked quickly down the street and straight home. Hoping she would be able to see or at least talk to her best friend for some comfort. She held herself tightly for warmth, since the cold wind was breezing into her face. She walked and thought back at the scene.

She broke up with Onew because he was cheating on her with Ga Yoon. Ga Yoon stole Onew away from her…

It was like that…but why does it hurt so much…?

Being with Onew felt so good and right but…why he had to go and cheat on her with Ga Yoon. Han Ga Yoon! Out of all the girls…it had to be HER.

Tears ran down her cheeks and she slowly made her way back to her best friend’s house. She looked up at the house and took out her cell phone. She strolled down to the only name in the ‘Y’ section she got.

She looked at the screen and saw the words,

‘Calling Yo Seobbie’

~~~

A boy with dirty blonde, almost brown, (well…wait, it is sort of brown but you know what I mean, GOD whatever! Wasting time arguing with myself here! >_>) looked at himself in the mirror and pouted. He sighed and pointed at himself in the mirror.

“Okay! Listen, I know that we’ve been friends since we were little…” He began while eyeing himself in mirror before slapping his forehead in idiocy. “NO! That’s too memorable…” He cleared his throat and tried again.

“My kind and unique Ninja-Kick -ing Princess~ would you care to fight alongside with me!” He began once again while spacing out and rethought about how retarded and really—really lame that sounded.

“Okay screw everything! I LOVE YOU!” The boy shouted at himself in the mirror before falling backwards and lay on the ground. He sighed and held his head. He twitched at the thought of her beautiful smile that wouldn’t leave his head and began freaking out. He rolled around on the floor and spazzing out at the sparkling smile of the girl that he practically loved.  “WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CONFESS?!”

There was a soft knock on the door but the boy who was flipping out and spazzing on the floor didn’t hear. His roommate walked on in and looked at on the ground. Jun Hyung, who was his friend and was sharing the house with him and his other friends, just stared at the boy and sighed out loud again.

“Yah! Doo Joon! Seobbie is having one of his daily break outs again! He is SPAZZING ALL OVER MY FLIPPING CLEAN FLOOR! MAKE HIM STOP!” Jun Hyung grumbled out while slamming the door again. Yo Seob eyebrow twitched and groaned once again.

He REALLY doesn’t want Doo Joon’s prep talk again. The last time he had one of his friend’s prep talk, DOO JOON DIDN’T FLIPPING STOP FOR 5 HOURS. And it wasn’t even about his problems, IT WAS ABOUT HIM AND HIS DISH WASHING SKILLS. All Yo Seob had to say was, WHAT…THE...HELL.

Yo Seob got up and locked the door before Doo Joon barges in. He heard a familiar ring tone and walked on over to his desk to seeing Min Hee’s name. Without hesitating, he picked up and heard her breathing. Yo Seob was curious and answered, “Min Hee?”

“Yo Seob…?” Her voice was cracked which caused Yo Seob’s shy expression to turn into a more serious one. “What’s wrong?” He asked her quickly.

“Can you come down?” She asked while sniffling. He looked out his window to seeing her waving her hand. He nodded at her and said, “I’ll be down soon.” He hung up and grabbed his accessories quickly. He opened the door to seeing Doo Joon in his pink apron along side with the rest of his friends looking curiously at him. Yo Seob pushed them all aside and rushed out to seeing Min Hee shivering.

Yo Seob looked at Min Hee and sighed at how foolish she was. She was only in thin clothing’s; he took off his beanie and placed it on the small girls head. He took off his scarf and wrapped it around her head. Min Hee shivering cooled down and she looked at Yo Seob and smiled shyly at him. He took out a mitten and placed one on his left hand and placed the other one on Min Hee’s right hand. Together, their hands were sharing one mitten just like a couple.But they weren’t together… Yo Seob lead Min Hee to a hill underneath a tree. They sat side by side and stared at the pond in front of them.

“Yo Seob…I broke up him,” Min Hee decided to break the awkward silence between them. Yo Seob looked over in hope, that she actually really said that.

“You broke up with Onew?” Min Hee looked at the pond with tear filled eyes and nodded slowly. Yo Seob’s heart leaped for joy. He has a CHANCE now.

“I broke up with him and I think it was the right choice. He has Ga Yoon now,” Ga Yoon? Wasn’t she that girl that was usually jealous of Min Hee? Because Onew was Ga Yoon’s first ex boyfriend? The one that…

Yo Seob thought but nodded at Min Hee and hugged her closely to him for comfort.

“It’s okay Min Hee,” Yo Seob began but Min Hee cutted him off.

“It’s not okay Seobbie! The pain…it hurts so MUCH!” Min Hee exclaimed while crying into Yo Seob’s chest. Yo Seob remained quiet so she could continue. Knowing her…SHE WILL CONTINUE.

“The pain…it feels so horrible. So horrible that I could just die…my heart hurts so much that I could die…” She cried out while Yo Seob pushed her away and held her shoulders for now.

“CHOI. MIN. HEE! You will NOT DIE! I will NOT let you die.” He began while pouting cutely at her. Min Hee was taken back for a second and knew where he was going with this. “If you’re gone, I’ll cry and cry, and when I keep on crying. It’ll snow a lot, just for me and you,” Yo Seob and Min Hee said together while laughing. Yo Seob laughed while resting his head on her forehead and smiled.

“Yo Seob…we’re so silly and weird…” Min Hee said while giggling. “Better than being normal Min Hee,” Yo Seob chuckled out. The two laughed and spent the night upon the hill.

~~~

The night on Christmas Day, Yo Seob was fixing his hair was straight. He turned around and grabbed the little green box and looked at the bouquet of red roses that was wrapped around pink wrapping paper along with a pink and white ribbon. He posed around with his bouquet of flowers.

“I love you~” He cooed into the mirror. There was a knock on the door but Yo Seob didn’t hear. “I love you Min Hee~” Jun Hyung walked on in when Yo Seob cooed again.

“…Doo Joon! Yo Seob is confessing his un-denying love for Min Hee again!” Jun Hyung groaned out while sighing and slamming the door once again. Yo Seob had a huge sweat drop on his head. He grabbed his wallet, cell phone, present, and flowers. He took one last glance into the mirror and opened up the door and shut it slowly. He rushed out the door and smiled brightly. He walked on over to Min Hee’s house and giggled quietly to himself.

I hope she’ll like the gift…

A gift from my heart…

Yo Seob walked up the steps to Min Hee’s house and sighed. His heart beat thumped loudly as he slowly trembled as he reached for the door bell. He bit on his lip and breathed in and out. He reached and was close to door bell until he got a phone call. He reached into his pocket and saw Min Hee’s caller ID. He picked up the call and answered, “Min Hee?”

“Seobbie! You cannot believe what just happened to me!” She shouted loudly while Yo Seob stopped reaching for door bell. He remained silent of how happy she sounded. It made him super happy and filled with joy of how happy she was. The next thing that happened wasn’t really planned out so Yo Seob didn’t know. The next thing that happened…broke Yo Seob’s heart so much.

                                                                      “Onew! He asked me out again!”

C R A C K

Yo Seob suddenly felt as though his heart dropped and shattered to bits. He dropped the bouquet of flowers. The flower petals fell to the ground just like how his heart shattered. Yo Seob held onto the phone while his eyes blanked out.

“Onew! He said that he was really sorry!”

W…what

H…he

“He wanted me to meet up with him at the fancy restaurant down the street! Just to make up you know~”

…Onew

Onew asked her out again…

“He is so sweet and lovable!”

I….I was too late again…

He continued holding onto the phone while spacing out. He could hear Min Hee screaming and giggling for joy.

Damn him….

Damn him for stealing my best friend away from me…

“So Seobbie…I won’t be home to hang out with you. I’m sorry my sweet Seobbie!”

Yo Seob snapped out when he heard her say that and chuckled. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he left the present that he got for her on the front porch. “It’s okay Min Hee…” He felt as though his heart broke even more when he tried to speak.

“I-I had other plans tonight anyways…” He said while he bit on his lip and held in the tears.

“Really? But I’m still sorry for skipping on our Holiday get together still…”

“It’s okay Min Hee, Onew asked you out and this is a once in a life chance, so go at it! Min Hee. Fighting!” Yo Seob cheered while half heartily smiling. Min Hee giggled and bid her good byes’ since Onew came back with the food. Yo Seob hung up and gripping onto the phone. His hand made its way up towards his heart. His heart beat slowly as it ached in pain. He then knew that he was too late. He is always too late for such things like this. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and walked off, heartbroken and tired.

For you Min Hee…I’ll learn to move on,

For you Min Hee, I’ll give you up because I was too late…

This feeling inside of me, still loves you Min Hee…

But you will never know.

He looked down at his wrist and saw the same bracelet that he bought. It was a coupling bracelet; on the bracelet it had a half heart. On the back of the heart was carved, ‘Min Hee’; the other half of the heart was given in the green box that was left on the front porch of Min Hee’s house. Yo Seob watched as the heart dangled in front of him. He shook his head and walked back home.

~~~

As the days went by, Onew and Min Hee were together, happily. That pained Yo Seob so much but he did have other things to do besides watching Onew and Min Hee. Ki Kwang and Jun Hyung helped Yo Seob get over his love problems so they set the poor guy up with girls. Yo Seob went out with a different girl each day but that didn’t satisfy him at all.

These girls…are so different from Min Hee. Min Hee was the perfect girl for him. Min Hee was probably the only one who can satisfy him.

The only one who gets him the most out of everyone…

The only one who makes his day brighter when things are looking down…

And probably the only one…who can take this pain away from him…

There was another girl who was involved in this also. Onew’s first ever ex, Ga Yoon, Ga Yoon was fuming with anger. But she never did anything; she was waiting for the perfect opportunity. She was waiting patiently for the perfect time. She watched from a far as Onew was feeding Min Hee and joking around cutely towards her. He never did anything like that towards her before so her heart was angry; angry at all of them. She turned away from a wicked evil smirk and walked away.

~~~

The two best friends were talking and walking back to Min Hee’s house. They exchanged thoughts and laughter of what was going on between their lives since they rarely have time to hang out anymore. Min Hee was always busy with Onew while Yo Seob was busy with dating other people. But still he has hidden feelings for Min Hee but he is denying them all. No matter how painful they were.

They walked back to the young girl’s house and hung around the front porch. Min Hee and Yo Seob sat side by side and chatted amongst themselves. Yo Seob was listening as Min Hee went on about how test went. Yo Seob looked front below and saw the little gift that he left from Christmas day was still laying there on the hard white pavement. His heart cracked at how clumsy Min Hee. He looked at Min Hee and chuckled silently. Min Hee looked at him and without knowing she smiled back brightly.

“So, I’ll see you tomorrow?” Yo Seob asked and she nodded.

“I will TOTALLY hang out with you tomorrow okay?” Min Hee said while grinning happily. Yo Seob nodded and laughed. He left while Min Hee was waving good bye.

~~~

The next morning came; Min Hee tidied up her room and got ready for the day that she and Yo Seob will be hanging out. She smiled until she heard the familiar ringtone. Onew was calling; she bit her lip and blushed. She answered it quickly and heard the happy voice that she loved. “Min Hee?” She smiled and squealed slightly. “Jin Ki! What’s up?” She asked while sitting down on her bed.

“I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today,” Min Hee’s eyes widen suddenly and then she frowned.

“Jin Ki, I sort of have plans today…I planned on hanging out with Yo Seob…” Min Hee tried explaining.

“Yang Yo Seob is he that boy that you are usually hanging out with?” Onew questioned.

“Yes, him, Yang Yo Seob, I planned on hanging out with him because I always skip out on hanging out with him. I’m usually with you so I wanted to hang out with him…” She said while rolling her eyes. 

“Aish, fine; hang out with him. I’ll sit her, ALONE, eating ice cream, all by myself. Maybe even call Ga Yoon to hang out with me since it is a Buy One Get One Free Offer…” Onew tempted the poor girl. Min Hee’s eyes widen at the offer. “W-what?! Buy One GET ONE FREE?!”

“Yep~ today is the only day so I guess I’ll sit here and eat all the ice cream I can.” Onew chuckled while Min Hee was practically squealing.

“MISTER ONEW YOU SIT RIGHT THERE! I’M COMING!” Min Hee shouted while rushing off and getting ready. Min Hee grabbed her phone and dialed Yo Seob quickly. She waited while slipping on her boots. She heard the happily, “Hello~!”

“Seobbie?!” Min Hee chirped happily.

“What’s up? Are you on your way here?!” The happily boy asked.

“Ehhh not really…” Min Hee began while hearing a sudden thud on the other line.

“What?!” He demanded while sounding hurt.

“Onew…he sort of—“She was cut off by a loud huff on the other line.

“Yeah yeah, whatever. You have a date with him don’t you? Go ahead and hang out with Onew, I guess I’ll have to go to dinner and watch that chick-flick that I rented to watch with Jun Hyung.” Yo Seob whined out while sighing.

“WHATTTT?!” She heard Jun Hyung shouted loudly. “OH HELLS NO I AM NOT WATCHING CHICK-FLICKS WITH YOU YO SEOB!”

“WHATEVER! YOU KNOW YOU’LL LOVE THE TITANIC & THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS!” Yo Seob shouted while laughing. Min Hee giggled at how cute they were.

“OH MY GOD! HYUN SEUNG SAVE ME!” Jun Hyung cried out as the door slammed.

“So don’t worry about it, I’ll be okay with it. Next time okay?” Min Hee frowned and sighed.

“Okay. I’m so sorry though—“She began but Yo Seob chuckled slightly.

“Its fine, go have fun.” Yo Seob said while hanging up on her. Min Hee sighed and looked down. Her heart cracked slightly. “I wanted you to yell at me…tell me ‘no way.’ Tell me that I always do this to you…” Min Hee got up and looked at herself in the mirror. “Can’t you see these feelings that I have for you?” Min Hee said while shaking her head in disapproval. Her heart wasn’t always with Onew. There was another boy that she had hidden feelings for. And that is…her best friend.

Min Hee turned and locked the door of her house and smiled brightly. She looked down at her rose bush, something wasn’t right. She bent down and looked at the bouquet of red roses that were shriveled up already. She was confused and saw the little tag.

’To my sweet Min Hee; from your sweet Yo Seobbie’she looked down and saw a little box that was lying underneath. She picked it up and brushed off all the snow. She looked the tag and saw her name. She smiled and walked off with the present box.

“To Min Hee,” She spoke while walking off to the ice cream parlor down the street. “From Yo Seob” She smiled at the name. She always loved saying his name. His name always left tingles.

“Min Hee, I always wanted you to know—“She began but then heard some honking coming from behind. She turned and the next thing she knew was nothing. Everything turned pitch black. She tried looking through her blurry vision. She saw a figure, a familiar figure. She heard murmurs but couldn’t figure out but the last thing she heard was, “I told you that I will have my revenge…” sounded much like a girl; a familiar and annoying voice too.

~~~

Yo Seob pouted and sat in the living room. His friends surrounded him and forced watching Titanic. Hyun Seung and Dong Woon looked and glared at Yo Seob.

“Why are we watching this?” Hyun Seung hissed out while raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah…why are we forced watching this?” Doo Joon and Dong Woon asked.

“Because I’m forced watching this!” Jun Hyung barked while twitching.

“Because I spent 15 dollars renting this, so WE ARE WATCHING THIS.” Yo Seob hissed out while hugging onto the pillow.

“I have no problem with this.” Ki Kwang grinned while seconds later, got pummeled with pillows.

“…Yo Seob, I don’t see why you don’t just admit and confess that you like her.” Hyun Seung said while eyeing the boy.

“Because!” Yo Seob began while covering his mouth with the pillow and then muttered something into it. “What?” Doo Joon asked while looking at him.

“Because!” Yo Seob shouted and did the same procedures. “Yo Seob, we can’t understand you.” Dong Woon said while sighing.

“Shhhhhhhh! It’s getting to the good part!” Ki Kwang shouted while getting attacked once again by pillows. “Meanies!” Ki Kwang hissed out while watching the movie.

“Because!” Jun Hyung stole his pillow and glared at him. Yo Seob looked at everyone and his eyes saddened. “Because…it’s hard confessing to her, she has Onew…” Yo Seob said while sighing.

“So?” Everyone but Ki Kwang asked.

“So! I don’t want her to stress out about things like this…” Yo Seob admitted.

“Well aren’t you mad that she ditched you again.” Hyun Seung asked while looking at him. “Yeah, sort of but—“Yo Seob confessed.

“But nothing!” Doo Joon shouted. “You deserve more! You’re her best friend! Not including us but her best boy ever friend!” Doo Joon said while thinking about the last part.

“That made…sort of sense…” Yo Seob began while looking at the boy weirdly. Doo Joon smiled innocently and grinned. For a second there, Yo Seob spaced out and felt a pang that went straight through his heart. As if someone close to him was getting hurt. He tried ignoring the feeling but he couldn’t. He quickly got up which caused his friends to look at him weirdly.

“Yo Se-?” Everyone asked but it was too late. He rushed out the door and ran to Min Hee’s house.

“Poor girl…got hit…who know jealousy could be so dangerous,” Yo Seob heard a couple of girls talking. Yo Seob turned at them and then rushed to the scene of the crime. He looked around and saw Ga Yoon smirking. She was getting hand-cuffed for some reason. She was standing beside the car. Yo Seob marched up to her along side with the police holding him back.

“Yah! What the hell did you do to Min Hee?!” Yo Seob hissed out.

“Hah, why do you care?” Ga Yoon snorted out while rolling her eyes.

“Because she’s my best friend!” Yo Seob pushed the police off and grabbed her shirt collar. The police tried getting the boy off the cuffed up girl and pushed him away. She laughed and glared at Yo Seob.

“You’ll never find her, ever again. She’s dead!” Ga Yoon shouted while cackling. “I told her to back off of Onew. Onew still and will always love me! She deserved to get run over. I warned her, but no she didn’t listen to me.” Ga Yoon shouted while smiling devilishly. Yo Seob’s heart pounded and he growled at her.

“Now…that she is out of the way, I can be at peace.” Ga Yoon said while being pushed into the car. The police drove the girl off and everyone who surrounded around the scene just left.

Murmuring and gossiping about Min Hee and Ga Yoon. Yo Seob stood around and looked at the blood smears. He looked around and saw his present box. The same green present box, he looked and saw that it was opened. The bracelet was gone; blood spots were all over the scene. Tears weld up in his eyes and he looked around.

He walked off and saw big blotches of blood covering the snow and tree. He slowly went down and saw a big lump shivering. Yo Seob rubbed his eyes and thought he was dreaming. He rushed over and brushed the snow off of the shivering lump. He looked and saw that it was Min Hee. Min Hee wasn’t dead, she was still alive. He picked up the girl and took off his jacket.

“Yo…Yo Seob…” He heard her murmur out quietly. That made his heart so much. He wrapped his jacket around her tightly because she was shivering like crazy. He made sure that she was warm now, her shivering deceased and that made him slightly happy. He picked her up and carried her on his back. He quickly rushed up the hill and made his way over to the hospital.

When he made it to the hospital barely and everyone at the hospital was shocked, the nurses quickly brought Min Hee in. Yo Seob was forced to wait outside; he sat by himself and prayed that Min Hee was alright. Minutes to hours went by and no one said anything to Yo Seob. He sat there fidgeting around and waiting patiently. Finally a doctor came out and Yo Seob rushed up to him. The doctor told Yo Seob that Min Hee is not going to be okay. Yo Seob’s heart sank when he heard that.

“Min Hee’s sudden impact from the hit and run caused her to lose her eye sight.” The doctor said while Yo Seob looked at him in depression. “I’m sorry but she has very little time until she passes away…make this useful young man,” The doctor said while walking away. Yo Seob banged his head against the wall and slide down the wall. Tears fell down his cheeks once again as he held his head.

~~~

“Dear, your boyfriend isn’t here,” A grown man explained while the girl that was sitting up in bed with bandages over her eyes pouted slightly while crossing her arms.

“Onew is here! He brought me to the hospital! He saved me!” The best friend knocked on the door and the parents turned over and saw him. They smiled at him and turned back to the girl.

“Dear, your boyfriend didn’t—“The mom began but Yo Seob stopped her and shook his head at her.

“But Yo…” Yo Seob smiled and shooed them away. “Fine, your ‘boyfriend’ is here. Please take care of her ‘Onew’ Min Hee’s mother needs to rest…” The father said while winking at him. Yo Seob nodded and smiled at the old couple.

“Heehee~ I knew you would come Onew! Mama and Papa think that you didn’t save me! But…I remember you carrying me on your back!” Min Hee said while grinning happily.

“Yeah…I did carry you on your back,” Yo Seob frowned at the fact that Min Hee couldn’t see anymore. She had bandages wrapped around her hands and around her head. She couldn’t see anything anymore because of the bandages around her eyes.

“But…Onew can you come here?” Min Hee asked while looking in the opposite direction. Yo Seob got up and went over to her. She opened her arms and waited for something. His heart ached at how sad this was. Tears went down his cheeks and he hugged her. She froze up and wrapped her arms around Yo Seob, thinking it was Onew. She slowly ran her hands up and down his back.

“Thank you so much for being here for me Onew…I love you so much.” Min Hee said while Yo Seob’s heart shattered and he sobbed silently. He hugged her and didn’t let go at all.

“Min Hee…I love you…”

I love you so much…

Onew isn’t even here…

~~~

Five Years Passed By

Yo Seob spent most of his time helping Min Hee and playing as Onew. Just to keep Min Hee happy. But as the days went by, Min Hee grew even ill. She rarely got up anymore; she just lays there in bed and talk. Yo Seob often bought lunch boxes and shared with Min Hee. He would feed her and stay by her side. He would braid her long hair and mess around. Just like how they would act but Min Hee had these mixed feelings. As for the real Onew, he never once checked in to see if Min Hee was alright. It was said that he was arrested for helping Ga Yoon’s little incident.

“Onew…I miss Seobbie.” Min Hee uttered out of nowhere. That made Yo Seob a bit shocked. She just said that she missedhim.

“Onew…I want to see Seobbie…” Min Hee said while lying there.

“…I bet Yo Seob misses you a lot too…after five years…” Yo Seob said while sighing.

“I want to know if he is doing alright. Is he still the same Yo Seob that I know…” Yo Seob looked at her and didn’t have anything else to say.

“Onew?” Min Hee suddenly began while Yo Seob softly, ‘hmmed?’

“Can you write me a letter? And possibly deliver it to Yo Seob for me?” Yo Seob looked at her and nodded.

“I would love too,” Yo Seob said while smiling at the poor girl. There was that same smile that he fell in love with that was placed upon her lips. For the whole day, Min Hee and ‘Onew’ spent writing the letter to Yo Seob. At times they would joke around and mess around while writing.

“Okay, than at the end can you write this?” Yo Seob waited for her to continue. “Truthfully, I loved you.” Yo Seob wasn’t surprised at this and continued writing it.

“I loved you more than Onew; more than life itself,”

Plopwent the pencil. Yo Seob dropped the pencil on the ground but Min Hee didn’t notice it. He was too busy staring at Min Hee in shock.

Did she really just say that?

“When I told you that Onew wanted to date me,”

I…I didn’t know…I was too busy being jealous…

“I wanted you to tell me that you loved me.”

I wanted to say that but you went off with Onew…

“But when you told me that I should date Onew…I had to,”

You should have told me at least…but…both of us…

Both of us were too late…

“I wanted to tell you that I loved you, but you told me you really like her…”

Yes I really do like her…I love her loads…

“What was her name? Heehee, this is so like me. Forgetful,”

Her name is Choi Min Hee. I never did tell you her name because I so embarrassed.

“Do you still remember me Yo Seob?”

I could never forget you at all Min Hee…

“Because I miss you so much….,”

I miss you loads also even if I am sitting right here…pretending to be someone that I am not…

“I still wonder why you never visit me.”

Even if I am gone to get food for both of us, I still miss you. I always want to be by your side, to not be your friend. Your brother, I want to be more…

“Did you finally get some? Heehee! Just kidding. Haha….”

….what the hell Min Hee! >/////>

“Your children better be beautiful. I’m sure the girl you like is very beautiful too.”

The girl that I like will and always is super beautiful. Even if she does deny it because in her eyes and my eyes are different. She is the beautiful-est in my eyes.

“I guess once you read this I’ll be gone won’t I? Even though I’m forgetful, I’ll remember you.”

I’ll never forget how forgetful you are because that is what make you cute.

“This is because I still love you. I really do. I love you more than life itself. I promise.”

I love you also…Min Hee.

“That’s the end Onew,” She said while smiling. Yo Seob smiled and picked up the pencil. “I’m really sorry for not telling you earlier…”

“It’s alright Min Hee, but just remember that I love you…” Yo Seob said while smiling at her.

“I’m just super sorry but I loved Yo Seob so much…” Min Hee apologizes as Yo Seob chuckles.

“It’s alright Min Hee, but remember this, ‘If you’re gone, I’ll cry and cry, and when I keep on crying. It’ll snow a lot, just for me and you’” Right then, Min Hee remembered that she never told anyone about this.  Only she and Yo Seob know about this.

Is this who I really think it is…?

It is…

Min Hee smiled and slowly reached out to feel Yo Seob’s face. At first he was a bit taken back but then lets her continue. She felt around his face and slowly brushed her fingers around his cheeks.

“Everything about Yo Seob…I loved very much. How sweet…caring…and lovable…” Min Hee said while smiling. “I loved how Yo Seob’s cheeks were so chubby,” Yo Seob chuckled lightly and smiled. She slowly tapped his nose and then softly tapped his plump lips. “His lips were my second most favorite…” She smiled and then she pulled Yo Seob close to her.

“I love you,” She kissed him lightly on the lips. Yo Seob looked at into her pale eyes and saw tears flowing down her cheeks. “I love you my sweet Yo Seobbie.” After that kiss, the line went dead. He looked over and saw that her motion was shut down. It was midnight and which amazed Yo Seob the most was that it was like if it was planned out. He looked outside the window and saw that it was snowing once again.

Yo Seob laid Min Hee down and pulled the sheet covers up to cover her. He smiled at the girl and gave her one last kiss on the forehead.

“I love you more than life itself,”

~~~

I cried while typing this up! >__>

It was so good! I loved the plot and such!

Great now I'm tearing up again! Thank you for requesting! <3

Next batch of oneshots here I come~! <3

The bouquet of roses that Yo Seob gave to Min Hee <3~