|Misunderstanding| ~ For LoveNeedsSpark

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Soo Mi D.O

---

A girl skipped down the hallway with a happy smile playing on her lips. She turned the corner and saw her boyfriend sitting with one of his best guy friends. She blinked and heard,

“Yeah…Soo Mi can be a bit overbearing to handle.”

“Then why are you still in a relationship with her?”

“Meh, don’t know.”

Soo Mi froze and hid behind the wall. She listened into the conversation between D.O and Kai. She felt her lips tremble as she stood there.

“I’ve never seen a girl that would buy useless stuff like her. I mean, really? Why on earth would you need that many stuffed animals?”

“Girls are girls – they are all the same.”

With that said, she heard enough of the two friend’s conversation. She straightened herself up and got out from behind the wall. She walked over there with confidence and said, “Kyung Soo, is that what you really think of me?” Soo Mi stood a few feet away from the duo. D.O’s eyes widen at the sight of his girlfriend.

“S-S-Soo Mi…” D.O got up quickly to his feet and saw his girlfriend backed up from him. Hurt and confusion filled her eyes as she shook her head.

“I can’t believe you…” She whispered while turning away from the two. She picked up her feet and ran away from her boyfriend.

“Soo Mi!” She heard D.O call out to her, but that didn’t stop her at all. She continued running with tears filling up in her eyes.

---

Thunder claps from above as the rain poured down from the sky. Tears streamed down Soo Mi’s cheeks as she sat there with her heart crushed to bits. A wind blew against the wet girl and caused her to shiver. She suddenly wanted someone to cover her from the coldness. She held onto her arms for warmth but it was futile. She whimpered and suddenly thought back to D.O’s words.

“Yeah…Soo Mi can be a bit overbearing to handle.”

“I’m not that overbearing am I?” Soo Mi questioned while tears leaked out of her eyes again. She raised a hand to wipe it away. She blinked and frowned.

“Is this really what you think of me, Kyung Soo?” Soo Mi murmured as her eyes averted up and she saw a figure standing a few in the pouring rain front of her. She blinked and looked to see that it was her boyfriend. His clothes were damp wet and his hair stuck to his face. He was panting and staring directly at her.

“K…Kyung Soo…” Soo Mi muttered at the sight. He slowly walked up to her and

“Soo Mi-” He whispered to her, but she shook her head.

“Don’t say anything to me Kyung Soo. I’m just overbearing to you because that’s how girls are. Overbearing and just irritating.” Soo Mi spat out while she continued crying her eyes out.

“Soo Mi, listen to me,” D.O bent down to her height and raised his hands to cup her cheeks. She looked at him and saw that he was crying as well. He brushed her tears way with his fingers. “Soo Mi, I didn’t mean to say those mean things about you. I’m sorry, it was my all fault. Oppa’s a bad oppa. Forgive me” He looked into her eyes and saw utter confusion.

“Kyung Soo oppa…I’m sorry as well.” Soo Mi’s lips trembled as she raised a hand and wiped his tears away. “You’re not the only one at fault.” Soo Mi’s lips etched up into a small smile.

“Soo Mi, you’re not always overbearing and hard to handle,” D.O began while his lips formed a smile, “even though you are lazy,” the girl let out a giggle, “even though you curse,” D.O listed on and on, “even though you spend your money on unimportant things and like to go to the salon,” Soo Mi pouted and pinched D.O’s cheeks. He let out a chuckle and leaned down to press his forehead on hers. The two teens looked into each other’s eyes. “I love you.”

“Kyung Soo…” She let out a small gasp as soon as he pecked her lips gently. “I love everything about you and don’t forget it, Yoon Soo Mi.”

---

Seunii's Love Letters: Just wanted to say, thank you for requesting~
(honestly, I thought it was short ;A; I'm sorry)

I hope you enjoyed it though?
I enjoyed writing it and listening to sad music to make the scene work. Didn't cry - maybe shed a tear or so but, I didn't cry that much. xD

Feel free to request again~ :D Thank you love.