|My Paper Heart| ~ For winterprincess

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

For winterprincess <3~

Eun Hye + Jae Joong = <3

~~~

A small girl sat in her classroom quietly as everyone else was out on their lunch breaks. The room was dead silent and only folding of a piece a paper was heard. The girl was concentrated on folding only with a lollipop stick in . Not even knowing a senior was standing there watching her from the door. Kim Eun Hye, a quiet yet very pretty junior.  She was always seen alone and never around those loud places.

The senior was known as the most popular boy in school, Kim Jae Joong. Even if Jae Joong was known as rank number 1 in school, he doesn’t feel so all mighty. He was more a sweet and silent type of boy; he didn’t care about popularity or anything.

Each day he would watch this attractive girl hiding away from people and folding paper. She was seen at the same place, same time and same area. Jae Joong made this a habit to watching her, she was interesting to him. She wasn’t like other girls who rely on makeup and such clothing’s.

Jae Joong knew that Eun Hye was the one for him. Secretly he sneaked in and out when Eun Hye wasn’t looking when she was busy getting things from his locker. He would leave a little heart lollipop beside her desk each and every single day. At first she would wonder who it was from but each day the same thing would happen.

~~~

Eun Hye walked out of the class with her friends Ae Young and Hye Shi. The three walked down the hall ways and continued their way over to the lockers. The three stopped in front of the three lockers. They all unlocked the lockers and got ready for the next class which was free hour.

“Unnie, have you gotten any more lollipops from your secret admirer?” Ae Young asked while smirking.

“W-what do you mean dongsaeng?” Eun Hye asked while looking at the two younger girls. Oh course they were the same age but Eun Hye was the oldest while Ae Young was the youngest. That leaves Hye Shi was the middle child.

“Youngie probably means about the mysterious person that keeps leaving you little gifts during your Art Class unnie,” Hye Shi said while fiddling around with her glasses. Ae Young nodded happily while giggling.

“I-I haven’t heard about him yet…” The two sighed in defeat. “Unnie, you should at least try and figure it out,” Ae Young said while smiling.

“If I figure out who it is, it won’t be any more fun for me,” Ae Young and Hye Shi looked and wondered. They looked at one another and chuckled. “It’s like a game for unnie, we see?” Hye Shi asked and Eun Hye nodded.

“Don’t worry, I’ll enjoy this little moment and then when I figure out who it is, it’ll be back to normal for me,” Eun Hye said while smiling bashfully while the two other girls teased.

“Unless he confesses to you,” Ae Young pointed out while Eun Hye shut her locker and out flew a little note attached with another lollipop. Eun Hye picked it up and looked at it. The two younger girls giggled to one another.

“I doubt it,” Eun Hye rolled her eyes and placed the note and candy on top of her books. “Why so doubtful unnie,” Ae Young pouted cutely.

“We rarely see guys doing these types of cheesy things,” Eun Hye stated while pointing at the lollipop and note. “Only a true romantic boy would leave little lollipops like these are true,” Hye Shi sighed and smiled.

“Just like Prince Charming…” Hye Shi pointed out while smiling. “Besides if he was true and he really liked me, wouldn’t he try to confess to me, face-to-face?” Eun Hye asked while looking at the two younger girls. The younger girls shrugged and smiled.

“Who knows, it might happen in the note,” Hye Shi said while winking at the older girl and walking off first. “I agree with unnie, who knows Eun Hye-unnie,” Eun Hye stood there pouting and didn’t know what to do now.

“Aish, those two girls always confusing me,” Eun Hye gave them a straight look and then looked down at the note attached with yet another one of the heart lollipop.

She sighed and walked off to free period and met up with Ae Young sitting around with the famous quarterback football player and also friend, Jun Su. As for Hye Shi was sitting and reading side by side with Yun Ho, another senior who is Class and School President. Eun Hye looked around and saw other friends, Chang Min and Yoo Chun. She sat down beside them and began reading the note. She unwrap the candy and plopped it in .

“Roses are r.e.d,

Violets are b.l.u.e,

Please meet me at the s.c.h.o.o.l g.a.r.d.e.n,

At t.w.o,

So I could confess to y.o.u,

Signed K.J.J

Eun Hye looked up at the clock and saw that it was close to two in the afternoon. She dropped the lollipop that was in . Quickly while stumbling, she got up from her seat and dashed right out the door. Everyone was shocked at her sudden actions and began yelling after her. She ignored their calls and ran out to the school garden. Without knowing why she was doing this, why she is wondering now who it might be. She just ran with all her might just to get to the garden.

She met up to the garden and saw a figure standing by the water fountain and saw the back of his hair. Eun Hye walked over and saw that it was the most popular boy of the school. She stood a felt away from him and couldn’t believe that her secret admirer was Kim Jae Joong. She felt herself tremble a bit.

“Kim Eun Hye,” Her name rolled off of his tongue making her heart skips a beat. She never really cared about who was popular and such since she always ignores the fact and move on with her life. She never noticed how attractive he was at the moment. “I see you got my note and lollipops?” He asked while holding out another heart lollipop.

“So it was you,” She spoke softly while looking at Jae Joong. He inched closer to her and smiled at her. “I hope you don’t mind me watching over you all this time…” He said sadly while pouting a bit. She giggled and smiled up at him.

“I have to admit it was a bit weird at first but…I got use to it all,” She murmured out. “Well, I’m still sorry for scaring you if I did,” Jae Joong said in an apologizing tone.  She shook her head and giggled.

“Its fine Jae Joong-sshi,” Eun Hye said while blushing.

“Oppa,” He stated quietly for her to hear only.

“Huh?” She blinked while looking at him.

“…Call me…oppa…” He said shyly with pink cheeks. She couldn’t help but stare at how cute he was. His cheeks were pink and he was fidgety.

“Oppa, Jae Joong-oppa, thank you,” She said with a bright smile. She took from her pocket and handed him the object. He looked at her and saw the paper heart that has been working on. He smiled and blushed deeply at the little cute object.

“Thank you Eun Hye-ah,” He gave her a soft peck on the forehead. “I hope that you’ll take care of my paper heart,” She said while looking at him. He looked at her for a second and nodded. “I will, forever be your Prince Charming,” He said while smiling and hugging her tightly.

The Lollipop's that Jae Joong left for Eun Hye <3


The Paper Hearts that Eun Hye made :3

~~~

Hope you like this unnie~

Made it just for you~ <3

I love you so much~ :3