|Hello Kitty Love|

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

A teenager around seventeen panted while running down the alley way. He looked around while feeling the tension floating around himself. He gulped when he heard loud footsteps coming from behind. He turned left and found himself blocked by a huge bricked up wall.

Snickering and laughter was behind the boy. He turned around quickly and saw nine large boys holding weapons of all kinds; whether it was crow bars or baseball bats. The pretty face boy looked around and didn’t know what to do now.

“Yah, where’s my money?” The short angry leader began forward towards the blonde haired boy.

“W-what money…?” The blonde boy blurted out curiously. The angered boy grabbed the shirt collar of the blonde haired and shoved him up against the wall.

“Don’t play that ty innocent game with me.” The blonde haired boy groaned in pain and looked at him innocently. Seriously he didn’t know what was going on and why these boys were chasing him. “You know exactly why!” The small boy punched him across the cheek. The blonde haired boy groaned and fell to the ground.

“I want my money Byung Hun or else…” Jun Ho, the short leader spat out while kicking him in the stomach, multiple times until there were crackling booking off the walls and echoing.

“I don’t have your money!” Byung Hun shouted while holding his new wound.

“Well I suggest you know how to fight you pathetic piece of sh-,” Suddenly out of nowhere a flying piece of stone hurtled towards Jun Ho’s head. It hit the angered boy directly on the back side of his head.

He fell to the ground not knowing what happened. “What the hell was that?!” Jun Ho shouted while looking around. Jun Ho ignored it and looked back down at the blonde hair boy on the ground.

He was about to strike again until he heard the police sirens. “,” Jun Ho cursed while glaring down at boy.

“You better watch yourself Byung Hun, we know where you live” Jun Ho backed away and looked at his gang. “Retreat,” Jun Ho stated while disappearing. Byung Hun clenched his fists and crawled up on the wall.

Byung Hun not knowing someone was watching him from a far. Byung Hun slowly laid there against the wall and felt his eyes drooping slowly. The person from the shadows looked around cautiously first and slowly crept up towards the wounded boy. When the street lights along with the moon light shining brightly, it turns out that the mysterious stranger was a small angel like girl.

She walked closer towards the wounded boy and saw that he was resting quietly. She leaned in and heard soft breathing. She brushed his bangs out of his face and saw that his face was milky white. She fiddled around with her glasses and helped the boy up gently. Not wanting to wake up the boy; she stumbled around and slowly walked back to her house.

She placed his arm around her shoulder and held him close to her. The both of them; well mainly the mysterious girl was doing all the work while he was sleeping. The girl walked up to a pink and white gate, she took out the keys and opened up the gate. She helped Byung Hun into the gate and locked it securely. The girl turned around and faced her house.

(Imagine you and L.Joe MAY BE LIVING HERE TOGETHER~ :D super iness eh eh? ;3)

The girl brought the boy into her house and heard loads of laughter and screaming. She helped the boy to the living room’s couch. She laid the boy down on the couch. She watched as the boy slurred around in his sleep.

“Oh! Tinnie’s home~” A cheerful voice cried out from the kitchen. The girl looked up and saw loads of footsteps walking towards the room that she was in.

“Welcome home from work Tin- Who the hell is that?” Chan Hee, another name for him was Chun Ji, blurted out while pointing at the passed out boy.

“Umm…umm...” Tinnie began while avoiding the five pairs of eyes that were on her. “He was getting hurt…” She stated quietly.

“Tinnie, as much as I love to feed another mouth in this house; you have to stop bringing random weirdo’s to our house,” Chun Ji stated while Tinnie’s lips trembled.

“I couldn’t help it! Seeing him getting bullied like that…” Tinnie shouted while glancing over at the boy that was curling up into a ball.

“You’re too kind-hearted,” Min Soo, the built and rough looking but on the inside he was really sweet and fun. Referred as C.A.P around the house, he said while patting her head softly. “Chun Ji, go easy on her; it’s not her fault,”

“I can’t have another person living here. Who knows what kind of guy he is when he is awake and living!” Chun Ji scolded while pointing at Byung Hun with his cooking ladle.

“You make him sound like he isn’t alive. He could hear you hyung,” Daniel, also known as Niel stated clearly while pouting.

“That’s the reason!” Chun Ji said while sighing.

“Oppa didn’t have a problem when I saved Niel-oppa, Ricky-dongsaeng along with Chang Jo-dongsaeng…” Tinnie murmured while looking down.

“They are acceptations since they wouldn’t leave after all the nagging I had to give them,” Chun Ji spat out while the three boys grinned happily.

“I’m sorry Chun Ji-oppa,” She said quietly towards her older brother. Her eyes were big and round; filled with apologetic. Chun Ji looked at her and sighed. He ruffled up the girl’s hair and sighed. C.A.P looked at Chun Ji and motioned towards her. Chun Ji looked at him and pouted. He was in deep thought when he saw the look that Tinnie was giving. He gave in to her once again.

“Don’t do it again without oppa’s permission got it? If that boy is like these three, I’m kicking him out, C.A.P-hyung along with me can’t stand it,” C.A.P smiled and nodded at him. Tinnie giggled and hugged Chun Ji tightly.

“Thank you oppa!” She squealed happily and hugged C.A.P while she was at it. “Plus Niel-oppa along with Ricky-dongsaeng and Chang Jo-dongsaeng will have another room-mate.” Tinnie said while smiling. Everyone chuckled at the smaller girl.

~~~

Chun Ji continued cooking while C.A.P. and Niel were washing the dishes together. Chang Jo and Ricky were playing around and setting the table. As for Tinnie, she was bandaging up the wounded boy in the living room. She placed the medicated bandage on Byung Hun’s cheek while wiping the blood stains that was around his lips. He flinched in his sleep and slowly began opening his eyes. He opened them and saw a small girl with black rimmed glasses. He blinked and saw that she was applying some ointment on his hands.

“H-hey,” Byung Hun began while the girl’s eyes opened and she avoided eye contact. “W-wait! W…where am I?” Byung Hun groggily asked while looking around the house. She remained silent and didn’t say anything. He saw that she was fidgety and scared for some reason. He didn’t say anything and let her continue tending his wounds.

“Umm…you’re at my house,” She slowly said while he looked at her. “Did you bring me here? By yourself?” Byung Hun asked while looking at the girl. She hesitated and nodded slowly.

“Were you also the one that threw that rock?” Tinnie nodded and blushed. “You put your life endangered and saved me,” He stated while Tinnie nodded once again.

“Why?” Tinnie looked at him and tilted her head. “Why did you save someone you didn’t know…?” She shrugged and taped the bandage so it wouldn’t get loose.

“Should there be a reason,” Tinnie said while closing the first aid box. Byung Hun nodded and she sighed. “I hate violence,” She stated while getting up and looking at him sadly.

“Chun Ji-oppa’s cooking will be done soon; I’ll let you rest for now,” She stated while disappearing through the hallway. Byung Hun looked at her and looked at the walls. “Strange girl…” He murmured while looking at the lamp stand beside him.

There were two boys and a short girl smiling brightly with a nun-like woman. “Tinnie—” A voice called out and Byung Hun looked over to seeing C.A.P standing there with his arms across his chest.

“She was an orphan, no one knew what happened to her parents but…she was abandoned,” He stated while the blonde haired boy stared in shock.

“When she came to the church, she was easily teased and picked on. Therefore Chun Ji and I, C.A.P to you, had to step up and take care of her until she is what she is now,” Byung Hun stared at him and sunk the information into his brain.

“She may be a strange girl to you but once you get to know her more, she’ll surprise you with everything,” C.A.P said while smiling. “What’s your name?”

“Byung Hun, Lee Byung Hun,” The blonde began while C.A.P nodded. “I’m not calling you Byung Hun,” C.A.P began while Byung Hun stared at him in confusion.

“But-but that’s my name,” He blurted out.

“You look more like a Joe to me, L.Joe,” C.A.P stated while nodding.

“What does the L stand for,” L.Joe asked while blinking innocently.

“Little. Little Joe,” C.A.P stated with a grin while L.Joe was just giving him a straight face.

“…jerk,” L.Joe pouted while huffing.

“Haha! You’ll get use to it boy,” C.A.P said while laughing. “Come on, dinner is ready,” C.A.P said while helping him up.

~~~

Dinner was pleasant; everyone seemed to get along very well. It seems that L.Joe was older then Ricky, Niel, Chang Jo and Tinnie. While Chun Ji and C.A.P was older then L.Joe.

After dinner, Tinnie showed where L.Joe will be sleeping for the night. It seems that he gets the room that was beside Tinnie’s. Tinnie helped L.Joe into the room and helped him sit down on the bed.

Tinnie placed the curtains down and the lamp that was on the side of his bed. L. Joe fiddled around and saw a pair of white cat ears. Tinnie looked over and raised an eyebrow. He placed on the cat ears and grinned.

“How do I look?” L.Joe asked while looking at the girl. The girl blushed and giggled.

“Like Mister Hello Kitty,” Tinnie blurted out while giggling.

“…Mister Hello Kitty?” L.Joe asked and Tinnie nodded. “Yes~”

“Heh, cute” He said while taking off the cat ears. He then placed them on the girl’s head. “But…I think these suit you more,” He said while she blushed.

“I…I don’t look cute as you do,” She uttered out while blushing deeply. He pulled her close to him and whispered. “Yes, you do Tinnie,” He said while she felt her heart stop.

She looked at him in the eyes and saw his cheeks were pink too. Her eyes wandered towards his lips. He then did something unexpected; he pecked her softly on the forehead. “You’re now Misses Hello Kitty,” He murmured while she flushed pink. Out of nowhere she fainted from overdose of L.Joe-Cuteness.

~~~

Seunii:Truthfully I'm not really an L.Joe fan |If you read this and saw Tinnie, just replace that name with your own name or whatever (my OC's name since I was too lazy to come up with a korean name xD) |

L.Joe: WHUUUUT!? HOLD EVERYTHING.

Seunii: >_>...swt.

L.Joe: YOU'RE NOT A FAN OF ME?! THEN WHY BOTHER TYPING IT OUT?!

Seunii: BECAUSE. I wanted to show off your, not so bad-boy type side. God

L.Joe: Nya~ What if I like being the bad boy type?

Seunii: *ignores L.Joe* I wanted show more of your sweet and uhhh...cute type? :D

L.Joe: Thinking I'm cute huh?~ ;D

Seunii: Whatever...I'm more into Niel than you...

Niel: SUCCESS~ :D

L.Joe: WHAT THE?! WHERE'D YOU COME FROM?!

Niel: From Wonderland~ ^^

L.Joe: ...-_-;

Seunii: Heh, cute~ <3

L.Joe: How can you like him?

Niel: WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?! -___-

Seunii: Anyways, ignoring them now.

You can't blame me for not liking L.Joe; I mean he is good rapper (admire him for that) and mostly stands out with his pink hair now. But besides me rambling on and on this one-shot is dedicated to those L.Joe fans :D

...he likes messing with his hair? :3

*points up* BAM~ :D