|The Snow Kiss| |Part 1| ~ Pataco_95

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Picture Credited: http://aloha-milkyway92.blogspot.com/

For Pataco_95 <3~

Kang Yeon Un + Choi Min Ho = <3

~~~

“Please wait!”  A voice called out from far behind. Rapid footsteps ran down the sidewalk; people who were in the way of the speeding girl, quickly moved away and just stared in wonder. A man with a huge camera ran after the young girl.

“Like hell am I going to wait for you stalker…” She spatted to herself while trying to get away from the man.

“Wait, don’t run!” The man shouted while the girl just quickens her pace. She ran and saw many food stands on the sidewalks. She moved out of the way and began pushing barrels of fruits at the man. She grabbed some fruits and began aiming at the man. The stalker eyes widen as he got attacked by watermelons, oranges and bananas. He tried to get up but slipped on a banana pill. While distracting him with all the fruits, she took off running once again.

~~~

“Yah, dongsaeng; stop day dreaming and get the front place swept up!” A motherly yet oh-so-naggy voice scolded while holding out the broom. The taller boy who was sitting in the corner rolled his eyes and snatched the broom way.

“Nag, nag that is what all Key hyung always does instead of working.” Min Ho hissed out annoyed while opening the front bakery door. He stomped his feet on out while hearing kid-ish giggles behind him. He looked in the corner of his eyes and saw Jong Hyun, Tae Min and Onew giggling.

“I swear…whenever I’m with this bunch. I feel like I’m the only one that is normal,” Min Ho muttered quietly to himself while sweeping the front.

“YAH! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU ALL THINK YOU’RE DOING?! WE HAVE CUSTOMERS! GET YOU’RE ASSES TO WORK NOOOOOOW!” Key screamed while whipping the wooden spoon around.

“Owwies~ Min Ho hyung, save me~,” Tae Min cried out.

“Oww, stop smacking me Umma~,” Jong Hyun whined while running around.

“NO YOU JERK,” Onew shouted loudly. Min Ho twitched in annoyance and ignored his friends.

“KILLER!” Min Ho heard Onew cried out while hearing at the end a loud thud. Min Ho sighed and shook his head in disbelief. “How did I end up like this? There must be something wrong. Really,really wrong with this situation,” Min Ho sighed out again.

As he swept up the front of the shop, he heard deep breathing and footsteps. He turned his attention over to his left and saw a girl running towards him. She ran while looking behind her and never looking in front of her. Min Ho thought she might stop in front of him but instead he got trampled over her.

Min Ho’s eyes widen while he fell to the ground with her on top of him. He groaned in pain while the girl was lying on top of him. Suddenly the youngest waiter came out to whine to him again about the motherly figure but he suddenly stopped in his tracks and stared at his older friend and the mysterious girl. You can just see his eyes going wider by the second. Min Ho looked at him and hoped, begged and practically WISHED that he didn’t see this.

Tae Min blinked quickly and felt a devilish smirk spreading across his lips. Min Ho then knew this was probably over for him. “KEY UMMA~ MIN HO HYUNG IS A GIRL IN FRONT OF OUR SHOP!” The small boy shouted so loudly that it echoed. Min Ho’s eyes bulged out and began twitching.

Lee Tae Min, you better sleep with your eyes WIDE open tonight because I’m going to ing kill you in your sleep tonight. Just you wait; you think your hyung is always going to protect you. Screw this! I’m going to murder you TONIGHT!

Suddenly there was a moment of silence; Min Ho’s done for it. The ground began shaking and then there was a flash of a quick figure. Key, the Umma, was standing before Min Ho and the unconscious girl with fire in his eyes.

“You…” Key stated in a deadly cold tone. Onew, Jong Hyun and Tae Min stood in the back, hiding from the scary friend.

“Please don’t yell right now hyung, just get this girl off of me,” Min Ho rolled his eyes. The other three friends’ just stared in shock. Key was about to snap at him but stopped. Key looked down at the knocked out girl and raised an eyebrow.

“What happened to her?” Key asked while twitching. Min Ho was about to answer when Tae Min spoke up, “MIN HO HYUNG HER UNTIL SHE WAS UNCONSCIOUS!”

Jong Hyun looked at Min Ho and his mouth flung open. “Dongsaeng~ how could you! And here I thought I shared my cookies with the likes of you,” Jong Hyun shook his head in disapproval.

“You never did!” Min Ho countered while giving him a, ‘wtf man’ look. Jong Hyun pouted and walked off with his pride but came back because there was no one inside the shop.

 “Well,” Key began while picking up the girl swiftly. “What do we do with her?” Key continued while looking at his friends.

“Well…I’ll tell you something we are NOT going to do with her,” Onew began while helping Key bring her into the shop. “We’re not leaving her out here with strangers,” Onew stated clearly. Everyone nodded and followed behind Onew and Key. They brought her into the back room with all the staff belongings.

“We’ll let her rest for now; let’s go close down the shop early today.” Jong Hyun said while walking out first. The rest nodded while Min Ho stood there looking at the passed out girl. Tae Min was the last to leave but he stopped.

“Hyung, why don’t you stay with her?” Min Ho looked up and stared at her. “Just in case she wakes up?” Tae Min asked while smiling. Min Ho nodded and Tae Min walked out and helped.

As the boys cleaned up and stacked up the chairs. Onew turned off the neon flashing, ‘Open’ sign. Jong Hyun counted the money and made sure everything was in place. Tae Min swept while Key mopped. 

~~~

…wh-what’s going on?

W-where am I?

Am I dead? No I can’t be…

If I remember clearly, I bumped into a waiter. A really cute waiter…

The young girl groaned and slowly got up. Min Ho looked over and rushed by her side. He helped her up and she yawned slightly. She blinked quickly to see better and she slowly looked into his eyes. She was slowly falling into his mesmerizing spell. His eyes were so beautiful.

“A-are you okay?” He asked while she was speechless. She nodded slowly while looking around. Remembering her surrounding, it seems like she was in a room, staff, and employee room.

“My name’s Choi Min Ho, what’s your name?” Min Ho asked while she looked at him. She blushed slightly and faced him. “My name’s Yeon Un, Kang Yeon Un,” She answered him quietly.

“What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl,” He stated while smiling his irresistible smile at her. She tensed up and flushed pink. “But – can you tell me what happened earlier?” Yeon Un tensed up and looked away from his gaze. He saw and didn’t know what to do. “If you don’t want to tell me, its fine,” He said while smiling.

“The past few days…I’ve been followed by a strange man. Everywhere I went, he followed. I don’t know who he is or what he does but all I know is that he’s known as a stalker. I finally caught him stalking me earlier today but…I was chased all around town by him.” She explained to him while he nodded in understanding.  Min Ho felt a bit scared for her. Being chased, followed and stalked like this. She explained more about the situation to him and he nodded. He told her to rest up for now. He’ll take care of everything for her. Yeon Un thanked him and laid down for the remaining time.

~~~

“So wait, let’s see if I got this right,” Onew began while looking at the second youngest boy. “You’re telling me that, Yeon Un is being stalked by a random weirdo on the street?” Jong Hyun sighed at the oldest boy there.

“That’s what she told me. She doesn’t know who the hell he is,” Min Ho said while grinning.

“Well, since she is our responsibility,” Key began but Jong Hyun cutted him off.

“Whoa, whoa, wait. Who said she was my responsibility. Min Ho found her,” Jong Hyun refused immediately.

“Same! I’m not taking any part of this, Min Ho is the one,” Tae Min said while leaning back in his chair and sipping up his glass of water.

“Darlings,” Key began while slamming his hand on the table. Tae Min and Jong Hyun’s eyes widen and they fell out of their chairs. Key climbed onto the table and glared at the two. “When I say that we are all in this together, I really do mean that. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, ARRASO?” Jong Hyun and Tae Min gulped and nodded quickly. Scared of what Key might do if they disobey again.

“Goodies~” Key sang while clapping his hands together.

“All in favor that she stays at Min Ho’s apartment say, Ai!” Key sang while Min Ho’s eyes widen.  “AI!” Everyone but Min Ho shouted loudly. Min Ho groaned and went off to meet up with Yeon Un.  He walked into the room to seeing her sitting there thinking.

“Hey,” He began while knocking on the door. She looked over and waved happily at him.

“Hello Min Ho oppa,” She greeted while she motioned him to come in.  “What’s up?” She asked.

“Well, the guys and I decided to let you stay at one of our apartments for the time being. Mainly let you stay at my apartment,” Yeon Un looked and shook her head.

“I can’t do that, you’ve been so kind to me. I can’t burden you anymore,” She declined while Min Ho smiled a reassuring smile at her.

“It’s perfectly fine, Yeon Un, besides I rather have you safe then wander out there with that stalker on the loose. I’ll let you stay with me until that stalker is captured okay?” Min Ho tried reasoning with her. He even gave her a little pout. She giggled slightly at his cuteness.

Yeon Un looked at him and thought about it. Maybe staying with Min Ho won’t be so bad. He’ll protect me right? Its better this way without that creepy stalker on the loose…She thought long and hard and gave in to him.

“Thank you Min Ho oppa,” She said while grinning at him.

~~~

Finally finished Part One.

I'll start Part Two soon~, hope you are satisfied with this first part <3 ^^

Thank you again for requesting~ <3 :D