|Cuddle| ~ For Lollipoppies

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Nana ღ P Goon

---

It was late at night,

Se Hyuk, or should we say P Goon, was waiting…

Not for something, rather it was someone.

Sigh, it looked like another late night at work for Nana. He flicked his eyes over to the clock and saw that it was nearly 1 o’clock. He laid back on the couch and let out a yawn.

Where are you Nana?

I wanna cuddle…

With you.

With that thought, his eyes began to grow hazy. He felt that his body and mind was slowly being taken over by slumber. Within seconds, he let out a snore and couldn’t wait any longer for his lover.

At 1:30 o’clock, the door to the apartment had jingled and in came a young woman. She took off her coat and scarf; she hung it on the coat hanger. She took off her shoes and entered the living room.

“Se Hyuk?” Ka Eun, or her nickname is Nana, whispered out wondering if her boyfriend was still awake or had he gone to bed already. She peeked her head into the first room that was on the right which was the bedroom and saw no one.

Nana scratched her head and slowly walked over to the couch. There sleeping with his head hung back on the couch in a sitting position. Her lips etched up into a smile and she let out a chuckle. She went around the coffee table and sat herself beside the sleeping man. She took his arm and placed it around her shoulder.

She looked up at the sleeping man’s face and frowned, “I’m sorry that I came home late, oppa.” Nana whispered while placing a soft peck P Goon’s cheek. She then backed away and rested her head on his chest. “Good night Se Hyuk oppa.” There she cuddled into his chest and rested her eyes.

P Goon moved a bit in his sleep and he wrapped his arms around Nana’s body. He cuddled her tightly into his chest and never dared to let go. A smile was on his lips as he slept peacefully with his girlfriend.

---

Short Drabble <3