|Hard To Express| ~ For Rubyfur

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Rae In ღ Hoya

---

“Okay so…” A girl’s voice began from the kitchen. She had her hair tied up in a high pony tail and flour was splotched on her cheeks, clothes, and kitchen table. “Now I have to toss the walnuts and chocolate chips with the flour. Then I have to add them into the chocolate batter.” The girl instructed while grabbing the bowls. She followed the instructions carefully and mixed everything together.

“I hope this turns out well…” Rae In murmured while grabbing a baking sheet. She then began to pour out into the pan.

“And now to bake.” Rae In said while plopping the pan into the oven. She turned it to 20 minutes and smiled. She turned her body around and began cleaning up the mess that she made. She washed her hands and began fixing her cap that was lying on her head. “Hope Hoya enjoys these~” Rae In smiled at the thought of her boyfriend.

“Rae In?” A voice from the living room called out and she snapped out of her thoughts. She looked and blinked to seeing her boyfriend walking into the room.

Hoya held an emotionless look on his face. “What are you doing?” The male questioned while staring directly at the girl who was wiping down the table. She was used to the older boy’s cold personality yet she knew that he had a heart of gold underneath all of the ice that he gave off.

“I…I’m baking something for you-” Rae In smiled and didn’t see any changes in her boyfriend’s emotionless expression.

Don’t.” Hoya immediately shot down the shorter girl’s gift. His voice came off cold and unfriendly. This caused the girl to shiver.

This shocked her and caused her to be offended. “W-what?! Why not?!” Rae In demanded while blinking at her boyfriend.

“You don’t know how to cook. I rather not…” Hoya began while trailing off on his sentence, “choke on whatever you’re cooking.” The boy couldn’t think of another way to break the young girl’s heart. Her jaw dropped and she gripped onto the towel. She flung the towel on the table and placed her hands on her hips.

“Lee Ho Won! How dare you say that to me! I know I’m not experienced in cooking, but you could at least show some appreciation!” Rae In screamed while the male stared at her in silence.

When he didn’t respond to her, she continued on ranting, “Don’t you know that I’m slaving myself over a hot oven for you! The least you could do is show me that you care!” Rae In turned her body around and pouted. Her heart was shattered and her shoulders trembled. Tears began piling up in her eyes and from a far, she heard the door closed in front. She peeked over her shoulder and saw that Hoya was long gone.

“Stupid Hoya! I can’t believe you!” Rae In shouted while tears poured down her cheeks freely. She stood beside the sink and wiped the tears away. She the water and began washing her tears away.

---

After the brownies came out of the oven, Rae In let the treat cool down and she leaned against the table. She pouted and stared the brownies. If it wasn’t for Hoya, she wouldn’t even try baking and wasting her time on this. She wanted to do it – she wanted to do it for him because she loves him.

Suddenly the door in the front opened up and closed. This caught Rae In’s attention and caused her to look over to hearing Hoya’s keys jingle. She turned away and crossed her arms across her chest. She heard footsteps coming into the kitchen.

“Rae In?” Hoya’s voice called out to her. She didn’t face him but instead she huffed as a response.

Hoya stared at the girl and looked down in confusion. He had a hand behind his back and the other hand was rubbing the back of his neck. How was he supposed to handle this situation? He never was good at this and he didn’t want to hurt the girl anymore.

Hoya didn’t mean to come off cold to his girlfriend. He never meant to come off so cold to her. Not to his Rae In. He just…didn’t want her to hurt herself because of him. He frowned and walked over to her.

“Rae In…” He gently called to her and held out a bouquet of red roses. Rae In looked at him and stared at the beautiful vase of roses in front of her.

“H-Hoya…” Rae In stuttered as her cheeks flushed pink. She took the vase and gasped at the sight.

“L-listen…about earlier…I-I didn’t meant...” Hoya shyly stuttered while looking down in shame.

“Hoya…” Rae In felt touched by his sweet gesture. Her lips smiled as soon as she saw his cute expression. She got up and placed the vase on the table. “Hoya, I love it.” She saw the boy look up slightly and had an innocent look in his eyes.

“R-really?” Hoya blushed slightly.

“Mmm.” She nodded.

“I-I’m sorry for my actions – I just…don’t want you to cut or burn yourself because of me.” Hoya murmured while the pink shade was still playing on his cheeks.

“Oh Hoya,” Rae In called out and flung herself onto her boyfriend. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. “I love you and I want to show that I love you. I understand that you’re still struggling with expressing yourself, but I’m willing to wait for you.” She smiled and nuzzling her face into his neck.

“I…I love you too Rae In,” He gently whispered back, “and thank you for being a wonderful girlfriend to me.”

---

Seunii's Love Letters: Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuby! I hope this turns out the way you wanted it to be? Heehee ^^ I tried my best with Hoya's character~ I hope it was what you wanted ;~; if not, I'll try again!