|Winning Noona's Heart|

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Myo Hye Shi was the girl that I’m after. Her gleaming smile, her milky chocolate brown eyes, the way the she laughs echoes into my ears, and the way she looks at me…

“Yah! Kim Tae Hyung!” A loud scream echoed and caused the boy to fall off the bench. A round of laughter began and the boy rubbed his head. He looked over and saw his two best friends standing above him. Ji Min and Jung Kook exchanged looks and shook their heads. Ji Min held out a hand for him.

“What’s going on with you? I’ve been calling your name for the past ten minutes!” Ji Min grumpily asked while glaring at the bright hair colored boy that was brushing dirt off of his shoulder. Tae Hyung peeked his eyes over to the girl who was talking and giggling with her own group of friends.

“Oh! Oh! I know! He’s been stalking his noona, again. Aren’t I right, V?” Jung Kook teasingly stuck out his tongue.

“Shut up Jung Kook!” V growled out and slapped the younger boy’s shoulder.

“Ouch! Don’t hit me!” Jung Kook slapped him back.

“You both are acting like sissies! Control yourselves! The girls are coming over.” Ji Min interfered the slap fight and nodded his head over to the group of girls.

Not lying, Ji Min stood beside Jung Kook and V to make way for Jin Ae, Hye Shi, and Hyo Min. V gulped and saw Hye Shi’s smile at him.

Thump, thump, thump.

“Hey guys.” Hyo Min greeted and Jung Kook leaped up.

“Hyo Minnie~” Hyo Min blinked and felt her hand in Jung Kook’s. “Haha, hey Jung Kook.”  

“Let’s go get some rice cakes!” Jung Kook grinned and tugged the girl off.

“I guess I’m going to get some rice cakes!?”

“Haha, be safe!” The remaining two girls laughed and waved a hand at the two that had departed.

“Back to these two-” Jin Ae turned with Hye Shi to seeing V and Ji Min.

“So what’s going on?” Jin Ae raised an eyebrow.

“Nothing much, hey Jin Ae, I have this new scary movie DVD. Maybe we should all watch it together? The four of us?” Ji Min asked while looking at the group of friends.

“Sounds great!” Jin Ae grinned.

 “S-sure.” V nodded and then looked over at Hye Shi shyly.

Hye Shi frowned and scratched the side of her head. She fidgets around and then said, “I’m not so sure…I actually have a date later with Nam Joon oppa.”

‘…date later with Nam Joon’ those words shattered V’s world. He clenched his fists and couldn’t bear to handle those words. He knew that she had a boyfriend and that she was out of his league by miles away.

“Oh yeah, tonight is your two month anniversary, right?” Jin Ae pointed out.

“Mmm, he’s taking me out. Maybe some other time?” Hye Shi giggled.

“Yeah, maybe next time.” Ji Min nodded and then nudged V’s shoulder. V snapped out of his thoughts and saw Hye Shi waving a hand.

“I better get going – don’t want to be late,” Hye Shi began and then looked at V with a smile. “I’ll see you around, Jin Ae, Ji Min dongsaeng, Tae Hyung dongsaeng.” With that said, the bright girl walked off with her school bag.

Dongsaeng – that’s all that he’ll ever be to her, a dongsaeng. In her eyes, he was nothing more than a young boy.

V let out a sad sigh and faced the two friends. “I…don’t feel so well either – maybe you two can watch the movie. I’m heading home.” V said while feeling heart broken.

“B-b-but it’s a big scary movie marathon!” Ji Min stated.

“It won’t be fun without you, V.” Jin Ae pouted.

“I’ll watch it with you two another time.” V waved a hand and walked off. V walked out of the school building. He looked up and halted in his spot.

“Oppa! Where should we go?” Hye Shi’s sweet voice chirped.

The young boy stood there watching as Hye Shi and Nam Joon walked out of the school gates and turned the corner. V walked after them and stood by the gates. He heard Hye Shi’s laughter and saw her hold closely onto Nam Joon’s arm. V clenched his fists tightly until they turned white and then he let out a rough breath.

-

A boy in his school uniform laid on the bench. He had his arm across his eyes – shielding away from the sun rays. His body ached all over from his little school fight. He could feel his bruised lip twitching.

“Hey…” A voice called out from above him. The boy made no sudden movements. If he stays quiet enough, maybe the person will go away. “Hey…are you awake?” The person continued pestering. The boy let out a sigh and he removed his arm from his eyes to come face to face with a pretty girl in the same school uniform.

“Wah, so you are awake, heehee.” She giggled out and then stopped when she was staring at him.

The boy stared back at her and then saw her intense look. She leaned closer to his face and this caused him to close his eyes. He waited for something to happen but nothing did. He peeked one eye open and saw that she was rummaging through her book bag.

This gave the boy the chance to sit up and groaned in pain. He sat back on the bench and then saw the girl taking a seat beside him. He looked at her curiously and saw that she had a tiny first aid kit.

“I don’t know what happened, but be careful.” The girl softly said while taking out some ointment and spreading it gently against his lip wound. She then spread some against the cut on his cheek. She took out a bandage and placed it on his cheek. “That should do it~” She grinned.

“…why did you help me?” The boy murmured out.

“You go to my school, right?” She questioned while pointing to the school badge on her jacket. “I’m Myo Hye Shi, my last year of school. What’s your name?”

“Kim Tae Hyung...one year below yours.” He quietly said.

“Wah~ pleased to meet you Tae Hyung dongsaeng.” Hye Shi greeted.

“D-dongsaeng?” He blinked.

“Mmm! I’m your noona, aren’t I?” Hye Shi giggled. Tae Hyung looked at her and then blushed.

“N-noona…” He whispers and then smiled to himself.

-

V sighs while sitting in one of the seats at the swing sets. He looks down and then heard laughing coming from the other side of the park. He looked up and saw Nam Joon hanging out with another girl that wasn’t Hye Shi. His eyes narrowed and saw the two lean in for a kiss.

V clenched his fists and got up from his seat. He went over to Nam Joon and grabbed the older boy’s shoulder. He pushed him back and slammed his fist into Nam Joon’s cheek.

Nam Joon fell to the ground and held onto his cheek. V’s eyes narrowed darkly, “How dare you cheat on Hye Shi.” He spat out in disgust.

“Who in the flying hell are you? And what’s this about Hye Shi? I broke up with her already you shrimp.” Nam Joon growled out while getting up with the help of the new girl.

“Nam Joon oppa, are you okay?” Nam Joon’s new girlfriend asked.

“I’m fine, let’s go.” Nam Joon spat out and walked off.

V stood there mildly confused and let everything sink in. If Nam Joon broke up with Hye Shi…then where is she?

V stood there in the empty playground and then felt trickles of water falling from above him. He tilts his head up slightly and saw that black clouds were filling the sky. Rain slowly began dripping down and V took out his cellphone.

He flipped up his phone and went to his contacts. He pressed Hye Shi’s number and placed the phone near his ear. He heard the dial tone and waited for an answer.

“Come on noona, pick up the phone.” V muttered to himself.

After three rings, “…hello?” A quiet voice replied.

“Hye Shi noona, it’s Tae Hyung – where are you?” V spoke to her.

“Tae Hyung dongsaeng…I’m…” V heard the older girl’s voice and heard a quiet sigh.

“Noona, I know what happened.” V stated and heard silence from the other line. “Please tell me where you are.” He begged.

“…I’m at the bus stop near the movie theaters.” Hye Shi murmured.

“I’ll be there in five minutes.” V hung up the phone and walked out of the play area. He made his way down to the movie theaters. He picked up his pace and ran to where Hye Shi was.

How could he treat his noona that way? Hye Shi…she was more than a noona to him. Seeing her smile made it worth living for. Waking up in the morning and going to school just to see her happy and never a minute sad.

V ran as fast as he could to get to Hye Shi. He slowed down when he saw the bus stop in plain sight. He panted as he felt the water droplets fall on top of his body. His eyes wandered around for the older girl. He looked carefully and saw a small body huddled up into a ball. He walked closer to the bus bench and saw that it was Hye Shi.

“Noona…” He whispered as he stood in front of the girl. The rain drops trickles down his cheeks.

Hye Shi lifts her head up and saw that V was standing in front of her.

V saw the older girl’s tear stained cheeks. He went closer to her and crouched down to her height. He raised his hands to cup her cheeks. Tears continued to pour down from her eyes. The boy couldn’t stand this sight and wiped them all away.

“Noona, I’m sorry that, that had happened.” V whispered while brushing the older girl’s hair out of the way.

“Nam Joon didn’t like me the way I thought he did.” Hye Shi choked out, “Why am I so stupid to see that he didn’t think of me that way?” She whispered while shaking her head.

“Oh noona, you’re not stupid – he’s the one that’s stupid.” V stated, “He’s too stupid to see that he just broke up with a beautiful and wonderful girl.” He saw Hye Shi look at him for a second before laughing lightly.

“Heh, Tae Hyung-ah, why are you always here to support me and make me feel better?” Hye Shi questioned while smiling at V.

“I feel that it’s my job.” V grinned back.

“Aiyo, my dongsaeng’s too sweet.” Hye Shi complimented and V froze. Deep inside of him, he didn’t want her to see him as a dongsaeng anymore. He wanted more than just a dongsaeng.

“Hye Shi,” V began while staring at her, “there’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you.” He mumbled.

“H-huh?” Hye Shi blinked at him.

“I’m sorry about this, but please don’t see me as a dongsaeng anymore.” V stated while holding onto Hye Shi’s shoulders. “I’m sick of you treating me as a dongsaeng.”

“T-Tae Hyung-” Hye Shi was speechless and was staring directly at him.

“Honestly, I want to be more than that – I want you to see me as a man. An oppa that will always be there to protect you and…love you with all my heart.” V confessed.

“Tae Hyung, what are you…” Hye Shi whispered.

“What I’m saying is that, Myo Hye Shi – I’m in love with you.” V warmly gaze at her.

“You love me.” Hye Shi repeated and V nodded.

Hye Shi felt touched and felt the tears building up in her eyes. She smiled at him and pulled him into an embrace. V kindly hugged her back and didn’t want to let go. “Please take good care of me, Tae Hyung oppa.” She giggled out and V smiled in victory. He won his very own noona's heart. His world is now complete and didn't want anything else.


Seunii's Love Letters: It's been a while since I wrote something this long. It's finally involving my latest love, Kim Tae Hyung. OhMahGaaaahhh. Anyways I'm heading to bed late this evening. It's midnight and I was working on this since my afternoon. Time for sleep, as for the requests - I've been talking to the co-workers and everyone has been assigned - so everyone will be working and it'll be all out soon! :D Please wait patiently! Thank you! <3