|Reborn The Love| |Part One| ~ For chaelin08

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

For chaelin08 <3~

Cheung Karen + Kim Jae Joong = <3

~~~

 

Tears rolled down the young beautiful girl’s cheeks. The pain that lingered around her heart ached so much. She glanced down at the crushed letter and sobbed once again. She tried wiping away her tears but it was useless, only more tears still came out. Her hands shook as she held the crumpled love letter.

Her fifth rejection

She really thought that this relationship would work but it didn’t. Why? Just why this pain hurts so much? It seemed like the fifth time hurts more than the first couple of times. She sat there sobbing and staring into the Han River. The wintery cold weather blew and caused her to shiver slightly, but she didn’t care anymore.

A tall man just so happened to walk by and glanced over at the young girl. As he walked past the girl, he looked over and saw the girl shivering and crying. He secretly crept up and saw her slowly ripping up a letter.

“I should just give up now…” She murmured out while holding herself.  “I thought maybe…this one would be the one…” The boy looked at her sadly and then took out a napkin. She looked up slowly and saw a boy. A really handsome boy; he was wearing a vest jacket, some jeans and he had this pretty boy face. He took a seat beside her and grinned softly. He patted her lap and began dabbing her tears away from her cheeks.

“A cute girl like you shouldn’t cry over a guy like him. He doesn’t deserve your tears,” He stated while she stared at him through her tears. She was in shock. From her blurry visions, she saw a really handsome boy in front of her. She mentally slapped herself to see if she was dreaming, but this wasn’t a dream at all.

“...H...huh,” She stuttered out and he nodded.

“You’re better than him. If he is a true boy, he wouldn’t make a girl cry. This is a weakness of all men...seeing a pretty girl cry is a true weakness.” He said while smiling. She looked at him and a small smile was placed on her lips. Suddenly her heart began beating quickly. She stared at the handsome man in front of her and smiled softly. She couldn’t believe there was such a sweet, caring, and handsome man like him. Her heart was…happy again.

As the days went by, Jae Joong and Karen would talk and talk. They never seem to get bored when they are talking to each other.  Each time the conversations would get so intense and so much fun that at times they don’t even want to leave each other.

Slowly a feeling, a warm and loving feeling grew to each other without either one of them knowing. Well…at least not yet.

~~~

Karen, the young teenager laid in bed the next day. Smiling as her thoughts of Jae Joong came across her mind, yet once again. This whole week she has been having deep thoughts about him, how he was so nice to her; so kind when they first met. He was the first guy to ever worry about her.  Suddenly she sat up straight and thought about what happened carefully.

What she didn’t understand was why he was acting like this to her? Was she that easy? How can such a handsome guy like him be interested in her?

She was confused but she then realized that she was falling slowly for Jae Joong. She mentally slapped herself and shook her thoughts of Jae Joong out of her mind. She got up and walked on over to the mirror. She looked at her reflection and slowly brushed her finger tips over her cheek bones.

“For the sake of me not getting hurt again…I have to stop thinking of Jae Joong-sshi.” She spoke softly while touched the mirror in front her. Tears drops rolled down her cheeks unstopped.  

“Karen, you can’t like Jae Joong-sshi…Karen, look at you,” She murmured to herself while grabbing a lipstick from the countertop. She twisted the top, so the tainted pink top showed. “Karen, you’ll only hurt yourself again if you like him…” She said while biting her lips and slowly she pressed the pink substance onto the mirror. She began drawing on the mirror.

“You have to avoid him now…no matter what…” She uttered out while brushing the pink lipstick all over the mirror. Streaks of pink lipsticks were all over the mirror. Tears came down even more each time she wiped them away.

“Damn these tears! Why!” She cried out while holding her head in agony. She choked out her tears. Her heart began beating faster each time Jae Joong’s image appeared in her head. A smile began tugging on her lips and didn’t leave at all.

She swung her hand around and knocked all of the things that were on the counter top of her dresser, to the ground. Her tears still came down; she stumbled across the room with a blurry vision.

“I…I…I love him…”

Was the last words that came out of .

~~~

Yay part 1 is here <3 After a while...^_^ 

Super duper sorries~ 

but I hope you liked it still.

But...I wanted to make this special, chyeah~ 

So...how was it?