| And My Heart Goes To...| ~ For ENTertainment (EXO/B.A.P)

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

And My Heart Goes To...

 

 

Jewel smiled as she opened the fan letter from a boy who called himself CJ. ‘You’re amazing. Never forget that.’ ~Z

The girl folded the note up and placed it into her purse. No one needed to know that it was actually from her secret boyfriend, Junhong. Everyone else knew him as Zelo from B.A.P. Jewel was also a singer, in a group on SM Entertainment. She was a vocalist, and the maknae, but had met Zelo when he had become a fan of their music. The two had begun talking, and dating, soon after. However, they had decided to keep the relationship secret from even their bandmates. No one needed to know that they were dating, since it might start trouble. 

Sighing, she walked to her closet and began packing to go to SMTOWN. It would be exciting, especially since they had never gone. This would be an interesting experience, but she would miss Zelo. She tried to call him, but he was in schedules, so she left a message telling him that she would miss him and that she loved him. Jewel finished her packing and walked into the kitchen to see if there were any snacks to take with them. Throwing some of food into a bag, she took a deep breath as she received a text from her bandmates, telling her that they needed to leave. This was it…

 


 

LuHan boarded the plane with the rest of EXO, headed to SMTOWN. Though tired, he pasted a smile on his face as he took a seat. He froze when he noticed his crush, Jewel, also boarding the plane. He grinned at her and motioned to the seat next to him. The girl grinned back at him, taking the seat happily. 

“Thank you, LuHan. I appreciate it,” she said, setting her carry-on bag in front of her. She glanced at her phone, turning it off. She hadn’t heard from Zelo, but also wasn’t worried about it. Her boyfriend had a very busy schedule, so she would speak with him later. 
 
She glanced at LuHan, noticing that he was listening to a Western band that she also listened to.  “Hey, I have Linkin Park on my iPod, too! Who’s your favorite member? Mine is Mike Shinoda. He’s hot.” 

LuHan laughed. “Me, too…” He shook his head. “I mean that he’s my favorite member, not..anyway. I’m glad you guys are coming with us, this time.” 

“I am, too,” Jewel glanced at LuHan’s iPod. “So, what other American music do you have on there?” She was surprised that LuHan had any, at all, since he was Chinese. This started a conversation about music, and it moved on to other things, like how they got into the industry, and how much they both missed their families. 

They spoke for the entire day, stopping when the plane had a lay-over that lasted the night. The bands each got hotel rooms, and Jewel texted Zelo, telling him about the trip, but leaving out her conversation with LuHan. He didn’t need to know about that, especially since they couldn’t make their relationship public. While she was texting her boyfriend, the girl’s mind kept on returning to thoughts of LuHan. He was very good looking, and they had so much in common.

They spent the entire tour together, talking about music and their other common interests. She never mentioned that she was dating Zelo, and the longer she was around LuHan, the further her boyfriend strayed from her mind. When she got back to her dorm one night, she saw that she had a text from Zelo. Sighing, she opened it. 

'Hi babe. I hope everything is going okay. I haven't heard from you since you left, and I have been worried. Anyway, let me know how the tour's going, okay? I love you. Bye, babe.' 

Jewel winced after reading it, feeling guilty for not realizing that she hadn't even told Zelo that they had arrived safely. She simply sent a text back apologizing for not getting it and that they had arrived safely. Lying back on her bed, she thought about everything that had happened over the last few days. Being around LuHan made her feel more alive and special than she had in a long time...even more than when she was around Zelo. She had a lot to consider now.

 


 

The next morning, Jewel woke up early, getting ready to go back home to Korea. She knew what she needed to do, and the decision stung, but was necessary. Walking up to LuHan, she smiled at him. "Will go sit next to me on the way home? We need to talk." 

LuHan grinned back at him. "Sure! I'd love to," he walked beside her to the plane and they sat next to one another. 

They rode in silence for about an hour before she turned to him. "I have something I need to talk to you about, LuHan," Jewel said, biting her lip nervously. 

The young man cocked his head, nodding. "Okay. What's up?" He touched her lightly on the hand, smiling when she entwined their fingers. He took a deep breath, trying to calm his heartrate down. 

"I like you a lot, and I was wondering if you would go out with me, when we get home," Jewel felt butterflies in the pit of her stomach, knowing that his answer could change her friendship with Zelo. 

LuHan grinned back at her, nodding. "I'd love to," he answered. 

Jewel smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes. She knew that she would hurt someone now, and that was hard to deal with. Closing her eyes, she leaned back and slept the entire way home. 

 


 

When they landed at the airport, Jewel smiled at LuHan. "I have something I need to take care of before we can go out. If we start dating, can you promise me that we won't be in secret? I can't deal with that, as I've found before." 

LuHan grinned at him, looking tired. "Sure. I would love to date you, and show the world how I feel about you. Don't worry about what people will say." 

"Thank you," she replied quietly. 

 


 

Later that day, she met with Zelo and broke up with him. He was disappointed, but understood. She told him that it was because of it being too difficult to stay in a secret relationship, which was the partial truth. She omitted the part about LuHan, since she knew that he wouldn't understand that. 

She called LuHan, asking him if he was free and could go out on a date. He agreed, picking her up and driving to the restaurant. Jewel felt more free than she had felt in a long time, knowing that she could have an open relatioship with LuHan. 

When they were done eating, the couple walked out to the car, noticing that it was dark now. LuHan used that to his advantage, tipping her head up and kissing her deeply on the lips. The feeling was amazing, and she knew that this was where she needed to be. This was perfect.

 

Love Note from DGNA_Forever: 

I'm so sorry this took so LONG for me to post, and I really hope you enjoy this. Thank for your patience.