|Confessions To You| ~ For Starlight1502

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Seok Mi Ravi

---

Hey Seok Mi!

The girl turned around and saw her best friend running down the hallway. He jogging at a fast pace towards her locker. Seok Mi looked behind Ravi and saw that he was being chased by their other two best friends, Ken and N.

Ravi grabbed Seok Mi and hid behind her. She felt her body tense up and her heart beat pounded against her chest.

“Ravi! How dare you!” Ken nagged while approaching the two friends.

“I can’t believe you left Ken and me with those cheerleaders! What’s wrong with you?!” N placed his hands on his hips with a look of disappointment.

“Sorry~” Ravi laughed while still holding onto Seok Mi’s shoulders. Seok Mi blushed deeply and saw the two friends just shaking their heads.

“Seok Mi, I don’t know how you can stand hanging out with him.” Ken muttered while rubbing his temples.

N nudged Ken and smiled, “Yeah, you two have been friends for three years now.” He said while Ken nodded and chuckled to one another.

“So what if Seok Mi and I have been friends for a while, what does it matter to you?” Ravi pouted while raising an eyebrow.

“You would have figured at least one of you have a crush on one another.” Ken shrugged with a smirk. N let out another chuckle and nodded.

With that said Seok Mi froze and felt her cheeks grow a deeper shade of red. Ravi let go of the girl’s shoulders and came out from behind her. “Hey, now don’t say that.” Ravi murmured while looking away with pink cheeks.

N and Ken looked at the two and saw their reactions. The two males exchanged looks and smirked. “Well…it’s your business – whatever you both do is yours – let’s get going Ken.” N nodded and walked off first. Ken waved goodbye and followed behind the older male.

Ravi let out an awkward cough and looked over at the girl. Seok Mi was speechless and didn’t know what to say. “Hey, Seok Mi-” Ravi began while facing the girl.

“Huh? W-what is it Won Shik?” Seok Mi stuttered out. It was only her that called him by his real name.

“About those two…don’t worry too much about it. They’re just teasing.” Ravi rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. Seok Mi looked at the taller boy and felt disappoint hit her heart.

“Uhh…y-yeah! Heh, you do the same…” Seok Mi smiled faintly. She saw his bright smile and that hurt her. What if she wanted something to happen?

“Let’s get to lunch.” Ravi hopped up and down and that made Seok Mi giggle. The two friends began their journey to the lunch room.

---

After lunch, Ravi told Seok Mi that he had something to do in the auditorium and that left the girl to walk around the courtyard. She sat down on a bench and took out her notebook. She went over some notes for History class and sat in silence.

Out of nowhere,

“Excuse me – this is for you.” Hyuk, from the lower classmen, said while handing Seok Mi a rose stem.

“Is…is this from you?” Seok Mi blushed deeply and took the rose into her grasp. She looked at the red flower and saw a note attached on the ribbon.

“Oh no sunbae – it’s from someone else. I’ll see you around.” Hyuk waved goodbye and walked off.

“B-but wait, who’s it from?” Seok Mi called out to the male, but he was long gone. She pouted and then looked at the note.

Meet me in the auditorium.

-Ravi.”

“Won Shik…” Seok Mi’s lips etched up and as she stared at the red rose. She thought about him and felt her heart beat race. She closed her book and placed it back into her book bag. She got up and placed the book bag on her shoulder. She began her journey towards the large building.

She approached the door and opened it slowly. Inside the building was quiet and dark. She blinked and then stepped inside.

“W-won Shik?” Seok Mi questioned as her voice echoed off of the walls.

“Won Shik, are you in here?” Seok Mi looked around and saw no one. She closed the door and then at the other end of the room was a single spot light. “W-w-won Shik?” She stuttered and then the lights in the room all flickered on. Around her was surrounded by her friends with roses in their hands.

“W-what’s going on…?” She whispered to herself.

“Seok Mi-” Ravi’s voice echoed from the speakers and this caused her to look over at the stage. There stood Ravi in front of a microphone and his hands behind his back.

“Won Shik-” Seok Mi said and then was silenced by Ravi.

“Seok Mi, I have a confession,” Seok Mi tilts her head and slowly made her way towards Ravi. She walked down the empty pathway that was made for her. “Seok Mi, I want to tell you that…I love you.” Ravi smiled brightly at her.

“Y-you what?” Seok Mi froze and felt her cheeks flush pink.

“I want everyone in this school to know that I love Seok Mi. I love her from the day that I met her to this very day.” Ravi said while staring directly at the girl.

“I knew it!” Ken’s voice echoed in the crowd of students. Seok Mi and Ravi turned to look at him but shrugged it off.

“Won Shik…” Seok Mi got up on the stage with him and stared at him. “Why didn’t you say anything?” She asked while seeing his flustered expression.

Ravi blushed and looked down at his feet, “I didn’t want to make a move because I was afraid that you wouldn’t like me back.” Ravi whispered.

“Silly – I love you too.” Seok Mi nudged him and giggled.

“Really?” Ravi looked at her with sparkles in his eyes.

“Really.” Seok Mi nodded and smiled at him.

“So…you wouldn’t mind if I do this?” Ravi bent down and kissed her on the cheek softly. He pulled back but then Seok Mi took his hand and got on her tippy toes. She pressed her lips on his cheek and felt him wrap his arms around her waist.

“Now this is something I could get used to.” Ravi whispered and pressed his lips on Seok Mi’s forehead. Seok Mi's lips formed a smile as she heard the loud cheers from the crowd below. This is something that she could get used too as well. 

---

Seunii's Love Notes: Here is your oneshot~ I hope you enjoy it and meets your expectations! <3 If anything, feel free to request again~ Thank you for requesting once again!