|Are You Sure About That?|

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Hye Shi Chan Yeol = <3 

---

“Why did you bring me here?” A lazy voice asked while shifting their eyes around the frankly large kitchen. The couple was standing at the doorway of a cooking classroom.

“We’re here for some special ‘Couple’ cooking time together~!” A happy voice called out while eyeing the kitchen equipment’s. The girl, Hye Shi was standing there with her arms crossed while the boy; Chan Yeol was gazing around the room.

“Special ‘couple’ cooking time? Couldn’t we just do this at home?” Hye Shi blinked at her boyfriend.

“Yes and no Hye Shi, it took me a while to find something like this for us honey~” Chan Yeol chirped happily. Before Hye Shi could respond to him, Chan Yeol took her hand and led her over to a station.

“I read that we get to make cake, cookies, chocolate-” Chan Yeol began naming off deserts while Hye Shi smiled at him and just continued listening to him. Chan Yeol was practically glowing in Hye Shi’s eyes.

“Hye Shi?” A voice called out from the sidelines. Hye Shi’s ears perked up and she glanced over. She looked and saw a face that she never thought she would ever see again. Chan Yeol slowly shifted his eyes over to the new voice and saw a boy around Hye Shi’s age. Chan Yeol looked over to Hye Shi and wondered how she knew this boy.

“Ahn Daniel?” Hye Shi asked while looking at the new boy.

“Im Hye Shi, so it is you,” ‘Daniel’ responded with a gentle smile.

“Daniel...what are you doing here?” Hye Shi laughed lightly.

“I’m actually here with my girlfriend, you remember Ji Yeon, right?” Daniel asked while looking over at the girl beside him. Ji Yeon nodded her head and waved at Hye Shi and Chan Yeol.

“Oh, but of course I remember Ji Yeon. Nice seeing you again,” Hye Shi responded.

“Pleased to seeing you too,” Ji Yeon greeted.

“And who is this?” Daniel locked eyes with Chan Yeol. Chan Yeol looked back at him and didn’t move an inch. Chan Yeol softly felt Hye Shi’s fingers lacing in with his fingers.

“Daniel, Ji Yeon - I would like you both to meet my lover, Chan Yeol. Chan Yeol this is Daniel and Ji Yeon,” Hye Shi introduced.

“Pleased to meet you two,” Chan Yeol spoke while nodding. He was quite unsure about Daniel. In Chan Yeol’s eyes, he saw that Daniel was staring at Hye Shi for too long. Was there some communications between Hye Shi and this...Daniel fellow?

“Anyways, we should get back to our stations. It was nice seeing you again Daniel, Ji Yeon,” Hye Shi said while not wanting to continue this conversation anymore.

“It was nice seeing you again too. Nice meeting you too Chan Yeol,” Daniel smiled.

“We’ll see you around,” Ji Yeon bid her good byes. Daniel and Ji Yeon took the table that was farthest from the two. Chan Yeol waved good bye and turned over to Hye Shi.

Hye Shi was flipping through the cook book. Chan Yeol leaned towards her. Hye Shi didn’t see bothered by his action. Chan Yeol laid his head on her shoulder. Chan Yeol pouted and did a popping sound from his mouth.

“...can I help you?” Hye Shi raised an eyebrow.

“Who were they?” Chan Yeol flicker his eyes from his girlfriend and back over at the couple.

“...they were some really old friends,” Hye Shi kept it short and simple.

“Just old friends?” Chan Yeol tried digging a bit deeper.

“Yes,” Hye Shi flipped a page.

“Well...does old friends, like that Daniel fellow, give you long stares?” Chan Yeol blinked at her. Chan Yeol felt the girl twitch a bit and closed the cook book. Hye Shi diverted her attention over to Chan Yeol and looked at him in the eyes. She could sense that this whole thing was bothering Chan Yeol.

Hye Shi had a feeling that her past will come after her; especially in this type of relationship. After a couple of years of leaving Saint Young Sei’s hospital and breaking the connections from that place - she never wanted to go back there.

“I can reassure you that you shouldn’t worry about him,” Hye Shi said.

“What was your relationship with him?” Chan Yeol couldn’t help but press on the subject. Hye Shi wanted to avoid this subject as much as possible.

“Like I said, you don’t need to worry about him,” Hye Shi said softly. Chan Yeol took Hye Shi’s arm and looked directly into her eyes.

“When you say not to worry - I worry,” Chan Yeol murmured.

“Oh Chan Yeol...” Hye Shi placed a hand on his cheek.

“Please tell me? I feel like I should know because this is someone that I don’t know. I feel that he has a past experience with you,” Chan Yeol begged. Hye Shi didn’t know what to say and bit her lip.

“Fine, I’ll tell you about him,” Hye Shi caved into him. Chan Yeol took her other hand into his and smiled.

“Let’s go,” Chan Yeol said.

“Then what about the class?” Hye Shi questioned.

“We’ll go to next week’s session,” Chan Yeol tugged her out of the room. Hye Shi stumbled and followed his lead. They past Daniel and Ji Yeon and never looked back.

Later that evening Chan Yeol had found out what the two’s previous relationship was. They had a relationship but it didn’t work out well due to Hye Shi’s feelings for another man. Hye Shi was hesitant about telling Chan Yeol about her previous life but ended up telling him about her accident.

Chan Yeol found out new things about Hye Shi that he has never known before. He felt closer to his lover which made him content.

“And here I thought he was going to be a rival...” Chan Yeol muttered quietly which Hye Shi caught. She laughed lightly and patted his hand.

“Are you sure about that?” Hye Shi raised an eyebrow.

“I was worried before but now...I don’t have to worry anymore,” Chan Yeol pouted.

“Oh Chan Yeol, you know I love only you,” Hye Shi smiled and pecked his cheek softly. Chan Yeol blushed and looked down at his lover.

“I love you too Hye Shi,” Chan Yeol whispered back to her.

---

(・_・;) *nervous smile* more Chan Yeol. Just...the attack of the Chan Yeol

/goestolonelycorner

You can't deny...the Chan Yeol.