|Peter Pan|

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

OQ8Z6JLQOKXrcD3ROv03QfpeiTYG39vAMAs9XBI8

---

“Hey Hye Shi?”

“Hmm?”

“Could I come over? I mean, I know it’s late…”

“Jin Young…it’s…2:27 AM-“

“I’m sorry for calling you in the middle of the night.”

“No, no it’s okay – you can come over.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, come on over.”

“And then I found out that she had a girlfriend. Yes, yes – that means she was gay and she was dating me the same time-” Hye Shi rubbed her eyes and let out silent yawn. Lying beside her – was her charred red head childhood best friend. There he goes again – into a relationship, but comes out heart broken and depressed. “I just don’t understand – why are girls so…difficult?” Jin Young questioned while turning sideways to face the girl.

Hye Shi stared at him for a brief second and retorted, “That’s like me asking you, why are guys so stupid?”

“Hey – we’re not stupid, we’re just not fast thinkers-” Jin Young pouted and playfully poked her puffy cheeks.

“Pfffft, yeah right, Jin Young, heh.” Hye Shi laughed out and Jin Young chuckles along.

Jin Young’s eyes gleamed as he smiled at the girl. “Why can’t girls be more like you, Hye Shi?” He suddenly blurted out and that caused the girl to pause. This caught her off guard and she blinked at him.

“Hmm?” Hye Shi’s cheeks lightly glowed pink.

Jin Young cleared his throat and elaborated on what he meant to say. “You’re just so easy-going and fun to talk to. All the girls that I’ve dated always talked about mani/pedi’s, make-up, and always think that their fat.”

“Well Jin Young, that’s the typical girl language – well…the girly-girly type, I mean-” Hye Shi explained briefly. “You know most girls aren’t like that though, Jin Young.”

“I know, but it’s just annoying.” Jin Young rolled his eyes.

“Don’t think too much about it, Jin Young,” Hye Shi said, “sooner or later, you’ll find that perfect girl for you. That’ll like you for you and share the same interests as you.” Hye Shi stated with a bright smile that glowed.

Jin Young gave a deadpanned look towards the girl and said, “I’ve been in many relationships that doesn’t last over two weeks, Hye Shi,” He shook his head and continued, “I’m on the verge of giving up.”

“Don’t give up, Jin Young – I mean,” Hye Shi retorted quickly, “You’re a great guy, great sense of humor, knows how to respect a woman, you’re fun and loving-” Hye Shi listed off and looked into Jin Young’s brown orbs. She smiled and whispered, “You’re wonderful – at least I think so.”

Jin Young looked back at the girl and was speechless. He saw the twinkles in the younger girl’s eyes and didn’t know what to say. All of his life, he was searching for the wrong type of girls and never realized that what he had that he wanted for so long was right here in front of him, his entire life. Searching in the wrong directions and took wrong turns.

“Hye Shi…” Jin Young began until she held a finger up to his lips and whispered, “Don’t say anything –” The girl leaned up and placed a gentle kiss upon his lips. Jin Young’s eyes fluttered and shut. He pulled the girl closer to him and kissed her back softly.

Hye Shi pulled away and rested her forehead on top of his. Jin Young’s gentle eyes looked at hers and smiled. “I never knew that my Tinker Bell was right beside me all along.” Jin Young spoke softly.

Hye Shi let out a chuckle. “Well…my Peter Pan was a slow thinker,” She commented and Jin Young’s lips curved upwards. “But…I have to give him credit for finally seeing me. I’m not so small anymore.” Hye Shi nodded her head.

“You were never small, I was simply looking in the wrong directions, so therefore it was my fault.” Jin Young pointed out and he chuckles.

“Well…so now what?” Hye Shi questioned him.

“What now? Well…Hye Shi, be my Tinker Bell?” Jin Young asked while staring at her.

“If you continue being my Peter Pan?” Hye Shi questioned him again.

Jin Young stared at her for a second and then brushed his fingertips against her cheeks. He pulled her down swiftly and stole kiss from her. Hye Shi’s eyes widen and then she kissed him back once again. The two planted kisses one after another until Jin Young pulled away, breathless.

“Forever,”

“And Ever,”

“In Neverland,”

---

Seunii's Love Note: ...that was the cheesiest ending I have EVER, EVER written. If you'll excuse me, I need to go and face palm myself.