|Baby|

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Yin Gua ღ Lu Han

---

“B-but Y-Yin Gua!”

“No –”

“B-but all of our friends – they have children!”

“Well congratulations to them”

“But why can’t we have one!?”

Yin Gua turned to look at her straight haired husband and gave him a straight look. Lu Han gave her a long hard stare in return. A stare off competition had begun between the two. They both sat on different ends of the couch in the living room.

Yin Gua looked away and rolled her eyes. “If you want a child so bad, why don’t you make one?” The woman grabbed a couch pillow and hugged it.

Lu Han scooted over and began reasoning with his wife. “Because that’s not possible – I would need a partner in crime, which that partner is you, Yinnie – to make that happen. There would be two people involved and hmph, I refuse to ride solo uno on this.” Lu Han explained thoroughly while crossing his arms across his chest.

The wife slapped her forehead and leaned back on the couch. “Han, do you know that you’re being a pain in the , right now?” She stated while scoffing.

Lu Han staggered back into the couch and commented, “I wouldn’t be this way if you just agreed kindly into helping me produce a little miniature us.” He turned away and tapped his fingers against the couch arm rest.

Aiyo-” Yin Gua laughed out.

Lu Han took this chance and used an example which was a pair of their own best friends, “I mean look at Sanna and Chen* - they have like four freaking babies and including the one that is currently getting ready to be popped out. Five miniature Chen’s – freaking lucky bastard…” Lu Han scrunched up his nose and shook his head.

Yin Gua looked at the older boy and raised an eyebrow, “Are you literally jealous that Chen has five babies?” She questioned with a smirk.

YES” Lu Han didn’t even want to refuse. He was out-right jealous that his younger friend was a father of five children already. Yet, he had none and he refused to be baby-less.

“Oh geez…” Yin Gua thought this was another battle of the man-pride. She placed the pillow that she had in her hands to the side and crossed her arms across her chest.

Lu Han leaned over to his wife and gave her a puppy pout, “Bao bei…I want a baby. I want us to have a little baby.” He cooed.

“Han, I don’t think we need a baby considering, you’re acting like one right now.” Yin Gua let out a sigh.

Meiyou! No! I want a baaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaay!” Lu Han whined and tugged on the younger woman’s arm.

“Oh boy – my night is going to be long.” Yin Gua shook her head in shame. 

---

Oh...baby.

Just...baby.

And no - not Justin Bieber's Baby song either.

WA-CHA! 

*...heehee, Sanna + Chen. I'm sorry for teasing you Sanna dongsaeng, if you ever read this. I support you and Chen with your five babays. <3 love you