|I Fell For You| ~ For DaeGukNamAhForever

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Seo Ri Woo Hyun

I Fell for You ღ

“Come on Woo Hyun!” A bubble voice giggled as she waved her arms up into the air. She stood in the middle of the skating ring with a bright grin. Other teenagers were skating around her and having fun.

Woo Hyun, who was standing outside of the ring, held a discouraged look because he didn’t fully know how to skate properly. “Seo Ri, I’m not so sure about this.” Woo Hyun mumbled under his breath to himself.

Suddenly the girl skating gracefully over to the boy and asked, “What was that Woo Hyun?” She leaned towards the boy and blinked innocently.

“N-nothing!” Woo Hyun blurted out quickly with pink cheeks.

“Hmm, if you say so Woo Hyun,” Seo Ri began while pouting, “Come on, let’s go skate~” The girl eagerly tugged the boy by the arm.

Woo Hyun gulped and felt his heart beat increase. “B-but Seo Ri – I-I don’t know how to-” He stuttered with a shy look.

Seo Ri waved it off and tugged him out to the skate ring. “Nonsense! I’ll be right beside you – let’s skate together, okay?” Seo Ri turned to Woo Hyun and gave him a reassuring smile. Woo Hyun pressed his lips together as soon as he realized that he was holding onto the girl’s hands.

“A-ah Seo Ri…” Woo Hyun stumbled on his words and didn’t know what to say. He could hear his own heartbeat. It was thumping so loud. He didn’t know if Seo Ri was able to hear it or not.

“Heehee, don’t worry Woo Hyun – I’ll help you~” Seo Ri nodded and then slowly they skated side by side. Woo Hyun looked down and blushed deeply.

“Silly Woo Hyun, don’t look down too long – you might injure someone or yourself.” Seo Ri scolded in a teasing way.

Woo Hyun looked up slightly and saw Seo Ri looking ahead. She held a peaceful and happy expression. The boy stared at her and felt as if everyone else that was surrounding them had disappeared. Leaving only the two of them to enjoy each other’s company.

Woo Hyun could admit that he was smitten by Seo Ri. He enjoyed being beside the happy-go-lucky girl. He truly loved that smile that was always on her plastered on her lips. That smile…was the million dollar winning smile. The smile that had captured his heart.

“Woo Hyun!” Seo Ri shouted out loud.

Woo Hyun finally snapped out of his thoughts. “H-huh?” He responded a tad too late. The next thing that Woo Hyun knew was his bottom hitting the floor.

“Oww…” Woo Hyun whined out while rubbing his new sore spot. Above him was a giggling Seo Ri, who was now bending down to his height.

“Aish, Woo Hyun, I was calling your name for the past ten minutes.” Seo Ri stated with a playful wink.

Woo Hyun sat on the floor and tilted his head up towards the girl. “It’s not my fault that I fell for you.” The boy said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Seo Ri blinked and replied with a simple, “Huh?”

Woo Hyn bit his tongue and shook his head. “It’s…nothing.” He responded quietly.

Seo Ri puffed up her cheeks and nudged her best friend’s shoulder. “No, it’s not nothing Woo Hyun, tell me~” Seo Ri huffed out and narrowed her eyes at the boy.

“Heh, you really want to know?” Woo Hyun chuckled and brushed his bangs to the side of his head. He leaned closer and whispered for the girl to hear. “I fell because of you.” 

“Huh?” Seo Ri could feel her cheeks heating up. Woo Hyun swiftly got up on his feet and placed his hand out for the girl. Seo Ri looked up at him and saw a warm smile coming from him.

“Come on, let’s have fun.” Woo Hyun stated with a shy smile. Seo Ri blushed and nodded. She took his hand and the two took off. Hand in hand with exchanged smiles from both of them.

It was worth it.

Falling for you, was worth it.

---

Happy early Valentine's Day Mary~! <3 

Hope you like this fluff-filled oneshot!