|How Did I Fall In Love With You| ~ For tee-jay

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y   J E Z Z I E  D O N G S A E N G 

G E T    W E L L    S O O N

< 3 

For tee-jay <3~

Jezzie + Niel = <3

~~~

“Stop messing with me,” An annoyed voice called out while rolling her eyes. The boy with the bushy hair chuckled and continued messing around with the girl’s hair.

“Yah, stop,” She pushes his hand away. Niel rolled his eyes and glared at the girl. He sat down in his seat and sighed loudly, which echoed into Jezzie’s ear. She gave a straight face and sat foreword again and hide her face into her book.

Niel, the school’s number one jokester, even if he was a joker, he was really smart. All girls swoon for him and his attention but he ignored all of them. He had his attention on a certain girl. A certain small lonely girl who always hid away from people, sometimes people thought that she was narcissist. No one really knows why but she is always seen by herself. Whenever someone tries to get close, she quickly moves away. Jezzie, the class’s number one ‘loner’.

“Niel! Let’s go to lunch!” Chun Ji said while smiling at him. Chun Ji was Niel’s best friend. He was a sweetie to everyone. Jezzie didn’t bother looking back but just ignored everyone.

“Jezzie, come to lunch with us,” Niel offered while she gave him the cold shoulder and got up and walked away. Chun Ji looked at Niel and then turned his attention over to Jezzie.

“Why?” Chun Ji asked while looking at Niel. Niel looked at him and shrugged. “She’s interesting to me,” Niel said while grinning at him. Chun Ji nodded and smiled brightly.

Niel and Chun Ji walked off and saw Jezzie standing against a wall. She was looking over and then hiding each second, which was really weird for the two boys. They looked and saw their best friend, Tae Min.  Tae Min was laughing and having fun with the Dong Jun, Sung Jong and Dong Ho. Jezzie’s attention was mainly on Tae Min, Niel noticed and felt a bit jealous. Chun Ji saw that Niel had flames in his eyes and smirked slightly.

Niel and Chun Ji walked on over with their lunch and sat beside Tae Min. Jezzie saw and glared at Niel. She looked annoyed and turned away. Niel smiled in satisfied and ate. Chun Ji saw that smile and chuckled.

“Sung Jong, you eat a lot but you’re so skinny…how!?” Dong Ho asked while looking at him.

“I don’t know, but I just know that I’m hungry,” Sung Jong grinned happily.

“Piggy,” Tae Min snorted out while everyone bursted out laughing. Sung Jong pouted and continued eating.

“Jerks~ you are just jealous that you don’t have a body like mine~” Sung Jong sang while everyone laughed.

“You can’t be buff like us,” Dong Jun said while grinning.

“Whatever but girls still loves me,” Sung Jong said while laughing. Everyone at the table just laughed and continued chatting. Niel who was half into the conversation and half watching Jezzie from a far. To seeing that she was sneaking peeks at his table; mainly to look at Tae Min.

~~~

“…I like you!” The girl began while pouting and sitting on the bench. She was standing on the roof top and practicing for something.

“No…maybe,” She began while pouting and sighing. “I like you very much!” She shouted while smiling but had very pink cheeks. “Ahhh! It’s so hard!”

“Why is it so hard…” She asked while sighing.

“Why are you making it hard?” A sudden soft voice called out. She turned around to seeing Niel. “Why are you everywhere I go? Stalker” She hissed out while looking away.

“Jezzie, you like my friend. But are you sure he will return your feelings? Won’t you be embarrassed if he doesn’t?” Niel suddenly blurted out so many questions. Jezzie looked at him and blushed.

“What are you saying?” Jezzie asked while looking at him.

“You like Tae Min don’t you?” Jezzie’s heart stopped.

W-what?

“W-what?!” Jezzie shouted out loudly.

“Answer me. Don’t you?” Niel asked while backing her up to the wall. Jezzie blushed at how close they were. “N-no I don’t!” She shouted while looking for a close to run away but her exits were all blocked.

“You don’t have anywhere to hide or run. Now tell me, do you like him?” Niel asked while looking at her in the eyes.

“N-no!”  Jezzie said while shutting her eyes when his face was so close to hers. It made her uncomfortable and really scared. She struggled around and tried breaking free.

“Don’t deny and lie to me Jezzie,” He said calmly. “I…I really don’t okay,” She said while letting herself rest. Niel stopped and looked at her.

“I don’t like Tae Min…I mean I do admire him but he’s not the one that I like,” She admitted while sighing. There was moment of silence. Niel’s heart finally rested and was at peace. He grinned at her and laughed.

“Good,” Niel said. Jezzie looked at him and glared at him. “God, you get jealous real easily…” Jezzie blurted out while he looked at her in shock.

“I DO NOT!”

“YES YOU DO!”

“NOT UH!”

“YEAH HUH!”

Niel glower his eyes into hers as she smiles innocently. “You,” She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “I get jealous because…I like you” Jezzie looked at him in shock and suddenly he kissed her on the cheek. Her jaw line dropped and she just stared at him in disbelief.

He pulled away and whistled out a tune as if nothing happened. She pointed at him and gasped. He looked at her once again and stuck out his tongue. She blinked and he walked away. She twitched and just groaned in annoyance. She pulled on her beanie and sat down on the bench once again.

How did I fall in love with him?!

Niel closed the door and giggled to himself. He, Niel, once again won the battle and probably Jezzie’s heart~ <3

~~~

One-shot gift for my lovely dongsaeng tee-jay! :3

I loves you hon!

Sorry for making it so short but it was late at night! D:

Buuuut your unnie got you this gift though! <3

LOVE YOU! SO MUCH DEAR! <3

Made Niel the jealous type mwhahaha buuut I put Tae Min as a special appearence ;3