|Beautiful My Girl| ~ For xRawrRiot

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Rae Mi + Jun Hyung = <3

“Aww come on Rae Mi!”

“How many times do I have to say this? No Ki Kwang,”

A small petite girl with thick black glasses walked down the hallowed hallway with two boys following behind her. She continued to her destination with an annoyed look upon her face. She paused in her steps when she reached her lockers.

“Why won’t you go with us?” A boy with reddish brown hair questioned with a pout upon his lips.

“Many reason Hyun Seung,” Rae Mi said while rolling her eyes. She twisted in the combination and opened her locker. Rae Mi took off her backpack and began stacking books in the small box.

“And what are those reason missy?” Ki Kwang asked while raising his eyebrow. Lee Ki Kwang, Rae Mi’s bestest friend in the whole world - well except for Jang Hyun Seung, he is Rae Mi’s best cousin and friend as well and then last was Kwon Ji Yong. Also referred as G-Dragon, main boss and manager of a club.

“One - I don’t like clubs,” One book was taken out from the locker.

“Two - Ji Yong won’t allow me to go to his club,” Another book was taken out.

“Three - I rather stay at home and study - plus what would I do there? Be a ‘party animal’? Psh, I rather not-” Rae Mi continued with a slam of her locker. She turned to Hyun Seung and Ki Kwang, she saw the devious smirks on their lips. She twitched and placed her hands on her hips.

“Now you see what your problem is? You are a party-pooper,” Hyun Seung stated while crossing his arms.

“You’re 19 and you are a party ,” Ki Kwang accused while Hyun Seung nodded in agreement.

“I am not a party , okay?” Rae Mi gasped while looking at her feet embarrassingly. “I-I...do party,” Rae Mi stuttered out while looking away.

“Baby cousin’s birthday parties DO NOT count,” Hyun Seung stated while pointing a finger at Rae Mi - as if she had just committed a crime.

“Damn it...” Rae Mi cursed quietly while pushing her glasses up again.

“Admit it, you are a party and guess what I’ve heard from Ji Yong just last week-,” Hyun Seung began with a smirk. Rae Mi blinked and leaned closer to Hyun Seung. Ki Kwang was pulled in this little secret as well. Hyun Seung checked to see if the coast was clear - it was. “...you haven’t kissed anyone either,” Hyun Seung stated while narrowing his eyes at the shorter girl.

“LE-GASP! Rae Mi! Have you no shame?” Ki Kwang pointed at Rae Mi with a horrorific expression of his face. Rae Mi sighed and let her shoulders fall. Her glasses fell to the tip of her nose as well.

“Well what are you going to do?” Rae Mi huffed while crossing her arms. Hyun Seung and Ki Kwang shifted glances at each other and smirked in victory.

“We’ll tell you what we’re going to do -” Ki Kwang began while taking her left arm.

“Just...trust us,” Hyun Seung took the other arm and both boys took off carrying her.

Rae Mi’s eyes bulged out and let out a whelp. “Oh dear God, what have I gotten myself into!” Both boys heard the poor girl and couldn’t help but laugh.

|Eye Doctors|

Rae Mi sat in a chair looking around the shop. Hyun Seung and the store clerk were talking over the funds for Rae Mi to getting contact lens. After a few suggestions, decisions were made and everything went smoothly.

“First things first - thick and nerdy - gotta go,” Ki Kwang said while taking off Rae Mi’s glasses. Rae Mi’s stared with wide eyes.

“W-whoa! W-wait!” Rae Mi shouted out with pink cheeks. She shielded her face so no one else could see her face. Ki Kwang and Hyun Seung shook their heads in disbelief.

Eventually Hyun Seung got to reason with her and helped her put on the pair of contact lens.

“There you go - not so bad huh?” Hyun Seung said while posing triumphantly.

“I wanna see!~” Ki Kwang whined out while Rae Mi turned around and faced the boy. Ki Kwang’s jaw dropped all the way to the floor. Ki Kwang was so use to Rae Mi covering half of her face with those pair of glasses - but now he got to see Rae Mi’s beautiful face.

“Y-you look so...” Ki Kwang began stuttering while losing his train of thought.

“So...?” Rae Mi was a bit impatient to hearing his answer.

“Beautiful!~” Ki Kwang cooed while grinning. Rae Mi blushed and smiled brightly.

“Well - she’ll need to get more beautiful” Hyun Seung stated while tugging on Rae Mi’s arm and hurried off to another location. Ki Kwang followed behind happily.

|Clothes Store|

“WILL YOU COME OUT ALREADY!?” Hyun Seung asked impatiently.

“NO!” Rae Mi shouted while hiding in the dressing room.

“WHY NOOOOT?!” Ki Kwang cried out while banging on the door.

“BECAUSE THIS DRESS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A TRAMP!” Rae Mi whined out.

“COME OUT AND LET US SEE!” Hyun Seung shouted.

“NOT IN A MILLION YEARS,” Rae Mi stated.

“OH GOD!” Hyun Seung face palmed himself.

“GET ME ANOTHER DRESS,” Rae Mi demanded. Hyun Seung gave in to his cousin’s demands and went off to finding a more suitable dress. Ki Kwang sat in the chair calmly and swung his feet childishly.

Hyun Seung came back with a scowl on his lips. “Alright, I grabbed two different dresses, choose one and come out - got it?” Hyun Seung asked and Rae Mi giggled.

“Okay Hyun Seung! Thank you,” Rae Mi took the dresses from the opening crack of the door that she made. She slammed the door and quickly chose a dress.

The two boys waited as they heard the shifting of Rae Mi’s feet. The door slowly opened which cause the guys to sit up and peered over. Slowly they saw a figure came out bare-footed. Hyun Seung and Ki Kwang looked at the shaded gray dress but then the gray was cut off and turned black at the shoulders.

Rae Mi blushed and slowly backed up into the dressing room once again. Hyun Seung hurried over and stopped Rae Mi. “Don’t you dare,” Hyun Seung began while Rae Mi let out a small whimper.

“I-I feel weird wearing a dress! I mean...I-I don’t like wearing dresses and these types of things,” Rae Mi  said while hiding her face.

“Rae Mi, you look beautiful really. Have you seen yourself yet?” Ki Kwang asked while smiling brightly.

“No, but I’m scared too,” Rae Mi stated while sighing.

“Relax hon, two steps are down - two more to go,” Hyun Seung said while walking over to the cashier and handed the person the gold credit card. Ki Kwang was helping Rae Mi into her shoes once again.

“Oh no...That won’t do-” Hyun Seung pointed out while glancing at Rae Mi’s sneakers.

“W-what’s wrong with my shoes?” Rae Mi asked while glaring at Hyun Seung.

“We’re going to a club, not a sport hang out - we’re going to stop by a friend of mine,” Hyun Seung said while Ki Kwang let out a chuckle.

“Which friend...?” Rae Mi asked suspiciously.

“A friend who will fix up your...” Hyun Seung began while motioning Rae Mi’s hair.

“And she’ll do your make up too!” Ki Kwang chirped happily.

“Oh lord, if you hear me now - please save me. I’ll promise you, I’ll be a GOOD girl,” Rae Mi cried out while the two boys continued dragging her off.

“Bad girl! You know the saying, once you go PRADA - you NEVER go back,” Ki Kwang said while smiling brightly.

“BUT I’M NOT WEARING PRADA!” Rae Mi shot a glare at Ki Kwang.

“Not now you aren’t but I can probably bribe our friend into letting you borrow some of her stuff for tonight,” Hyun Seung said while smirking.

“Please lord, just save me!” Rae Mi mouthed towards the sky.

|Outside of A Small Warehouse Sort of Thing...|

“Oh my God, where are we...?” Rae Mi asked while backing up but bumped into Ki Kwang’s firm chest.

“We’re going in there,” Hyun Seung said while pointing at the warehouse.

“WHAT?! OH NO! NO WAY AM I BRINGING MY INTO THAT FACTORY THING!” Rae Mi said while pointing at the building in front of them. “...it looks like a place in movies where you kill people and leave them there to rot!” Rae Mi said while covering her face once again.

“Relax, I wasn’t pointing at that crappy warehouse - I was pointing at that small shop right there!” Hyun Seung said while pointing behind the warehouse and at a small cozy shop. Rae Mi stared and felt her heart eased down.

“Besides that warehouse is built up for PRADA items,” Ki Kwang flashed a grin and thumbs up.

“Wondering if that’s where this woman got her PRADA items as well...” Rae Mi grumbled out. The three of them walked on over to the shop and entered. The bell chimes began ringing and then popped came out two guys. One of the guys had blond white hair as for the other had a slick onyx jet black hair.

“Oh customers~” The blond boy sang happily.

“No wait...it’s only Ki Kwang and Hyun Seung, boo...” The black haired boy whined.

“Well...nice to see you too Dong Woon, Yo Seob,” Ki Kwang said while chuckling nervously.

“Heeeeey~ and oh! You brought a cute friend with you too!” Yo Seob waved at Rae Mi.

“Yeah - this is my cousin that I was telling you about,” Hyun Seung slung his arm around Rae Mi’s shoulder.

“Really? Oh~ Hi there! I’m Yang Yo Seob, you can just call me Yo Seob~!” Yo Seob chirped.

“I’m Son Dong Woon,” Dong Woon said while waving.

“I-I’m Kwon R-Rae Mi,” Rae Mi stuttered out.

“Oh aww so cute!” Yo Seob cooed while Rae Mi blushed deeply as well.

“Anyways is Hye Shi here?” Hyun Seung asked.

“She’s in the back,” Yo Seob pointed out.

“Could you get her? I want her to give Rae Mi here, a whole make over for the GD’s club,” Hyun Seung asked while smiling.

“I’ll get her,” Dong Woon got up from his seat. “Yahhhh Hyeeeeeeeee Shiiiiiiii!” Dong Woon called out while walking down the hallway.

“Ah...GD’s Club Insomniac?” Yo Seob asked and the two boys nodded while Rae Mi had a pout on her lips.

“Heard it’s awesome,” Yo Seob complimented.

“It is! I heard there was this guy named Yong Jun Hyung raps there,” Ki Kwang said.

“Y-yong Jun Hyung?” Rae Mi asked while blinking.

“Yeah...do you know him?” Everyone peered over at the small girl as she begins to pout.

“K-know him? He’s a kingka at my school! H-he’s a bad boy,” Rae Mi spat out.

“So he’s a bad boy...do you like him?” Yo Seob asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

“Hah! Me like him? In his dreams, he is NOT my type,” Rae Mi blushed while looking away. The guys all laughed at the girl’s expressions.

Right on cue Dong Woon came back with a pretty tall but still shorter than Dong Woon woman. She had a pair of black rimmed glasses and a black and green Keroppi apron.

“What can I do for you Hyun Seung?” The girl suddenly asked while glancing at around and then her eyes landed on Rae Mi.

“Well hello to you too Hye Shi,” Hyun Seung said with a smile. Hye Shi rolled her eyes and then waited. “Anyways this is Rae Mi - my cousin, I want you to give her a WHOLE new makeover,” Hyun Seung exaggerated while Hye Shi remained silent. She shifted her feet and went over to Rae Mi. She pushed Hyun Seung’s arm off and then grabbed Rae Mi by her chin.

Hye Shi examined Rae Mi’s face and nodded. “...I can’t do much as you stated a ‘whole’ make over,” Hye Shi said while motioning for Rae Mi to follow her. Hye Shi had Rae Mi seated down and she placed a cloak around Rae Mi, to keep her dress clean and not messy.

“Why not?!” Hyun Seung asked while walking over to the two girls. Ki Kwang sat back and began talking to Yo Seob and Dong Woon.

“We’re going to a club tonight though, Hye Shi. Can’t you do something?” Hyun Seung begged. Hye Shi took off Rae Mi’s hair bun; her long black hair fell down.

“Not what I meant, idiot,” Hye Shi began brushing the girl’s hair and went to the front of Rae Mi. Hye Shi combed Rae Mi’s green-ish with a hint of black highlighted bangs.

“Then what?” Hyun Seung asked while raising an eyebrow.

“Can’t you see that Rae Mi’s hair is flawless? I won’t change true beauty, Hyun Seung. No matter what you do or say, I’m not going to fix up Rae Mi’s hair” Hye Shi said while smiling down at Rae Mi. Rae Mi smiled back and thanked her.

“Not even if I take you to club Insomniac?” Hyun Seung asked while smiling cheekly.

Hell no,” Hye Shi rejected while rolling her eyes.

“Well...can you at least give her some make up?” Hyun Seung tried while Hye Shi let out a growl.

“Only eyeliner will do - since her skin is flawless and beautiful as well,” Hye Shi stated while digging through her drawer and took out a brand new eyeliner.

“...flawless and beautiful as well,” Hyun Seung mocked while Rae Mi and Hye Shi both attacked Hyun Seung at the same time.

“DON’T MAKE FUN OF ME!” Rae Mi shouted.

“DON’T MOCK ME!” Hye Shi yelled.

Hyun Seung fell to the ground in pain. “Oh what the heck...” Hyun Seung cried out in pain.

“Heh, not bad Kwon Rae Mi, right?” Hye Shi asked while opening up the eyeliner.

“Yeah, I didn’t catch your name,” Rae Mi said meekly. Hye Shi let out a small laughter. Hye Shi told Rae Mi to sit still as she applied the makeup lightly.

“You don’t need too much make up, you are beautiful just the way you are,” Hye Shi said while smiling. Rae Mi felt a bit happy to hear that. After a brief moment, Hye Shi pulled back and placed the eyeliner wand away.

“Boys will look but...remember, don’t let them touch,” Hye Shi said while winking. “And I’m Choi Hye Shi,”

“Choi Hye Shi...?” Rae Mi repeated while remembering the name. Hyun Seung got back up and remembered to ask Hye Shi about some shoes for Rae Mi.

“Anyways I’ll be back with some shoes for you,” It was as if she had read Hyun Seung’s mind.

“She’s good...” Hyun Seung said while pouting.

“Choi Hye Shi, why does she sound so familiar,” Rae Mi asked Hyun Seung.

“She’s the younger sister of Choi Seung Hyun,” Hyun Seung said while waiting for Hye Shi.

“Rea-really? How come I’ve never heard of her until now?” Rae Mi asked.

“TOP didn’t want many people to know about her,” Hyun Seung explained.

Moments later Hye Shi came back with some gray and black flats. Hyun Seung raised an eyebrow. Hyun Seung opened his mouth to ask but Hye Shi shot a glare at him.

“...if you going to ask if this is PRADA or not - it is,” Hye Shi said while going over to Rae Mi.

“I’ll let you have this pair since I think you’ll like them. Plus it goes with the outfit,” Hye Shi said while taking off her sneakers and placing on some skin toned socks. She then placed on the gray matching Ballerina flats.

Hye Shi then took off the cloak and helped Rae Mi up. She walked Rae Mi over to the other guys and spun her around a bit. “Beautiful and elegant,” Dong Woon commented with a wink.

Rae Mi blushed and then turned over to the big mirror that was on the wall. She looked and couldn’t believe that, this was her. She glanced back over at everyone and saw Yo Seob was in front of her. He handed her a black bracelet while Dong Woon took care of the necklace.

“Hat or no hat?” Ki Kwang asked while Rae Mi shook her head.

“I’m fine without a hat,” Rae Mi said while blushing.

“But I have something to say,” Rae Mi began while smiling brightly. “Thank you everyone for helping me,” She looked around and saw everyone smiled back and clapped happily.

“We’re happy if you’re happy,” Ki Kwang said.

“I’m really happy,” Rae Mi stated with a giggle. Everyone cheered and gathered around for a group hug.

“Alright, who’s ready to go to the club?” Rae Mi offered. Everyone began leaping around in joy except for Hye Shi. Yo Seob and Dong Woon looked over at the boss and nudged them to go.

“What about boss? Will you go?” Dong Woon asked.

“I’ll pass on that - but I will drop you guys off at the club,” Hye Shi offered.

“Aww party pooper!” Yo Seob teased while Hye Shi shrugged.

“I could care less about clubbing,” Hye Shi said while taking off her apron. Dong Woon went in the back and locked the door. Ki Kwang turned off the lights. Hye Shi turned off the ‘Open’ sign; everyone then began pilling in the car.

|Outside the Club|

“Alright everyone - out of my car,” Hye Shi said while smiling. “As for you two - work is canceled tomorrow,” Hye Shi said. Everyone else began exiting the car.

“Woohoo! Thanks boss!” Yo Seob and Dong Woon said with a grin.

“Yeah, yeah,” Hye Shi nodded while laughing.

“Have fun okay?” Hye Shi ordered.

“Hyun Seung, aren’t you coming?” Rae Mi asked while blinking. Hyun Seung looked between the group of friends and then Hye Shi. Hyun Seung continued sitting in the passenger seat beside Hye Shi. She raised an eyebrow and shifted her eyes over to the group of friends.

“Uhh...no, I don’t think I will,” Hyun Seung said while smiling. Ki Kwang chuckled and knew what was happening.

“What? You aren’t?” Rae Mi asked while tilting her head.

“Go have fun Hyun Seung,” Hye Shi ordered while Hyun Seung closed the car door and rolled down the window.

“I’m going to keep Hye Shi company today,” Hyun Seung said with a mischievous grin.

“Hyun Seung-” Hye Shi began while Hyun Seung looked at her seriously.

“I want to keep you company - let me,” Hyun Seung bore his eyes at the girl and she shrugged as she was silenced with such a look from Hyun Seung.

“Have fun everyone~” Hyun Seung cheered while waving good-bye. The car took off leaving the group of friends staring at it. Everyone looked around and began walking towards the club’s main entrance. They were stopped due to the bouncer - “Names?”

“Kwon Rae Mi and my friends Ki Kwang, Yo Seob and Dong Woon,” Rae Mi stated her name while looking at the bouncer.

“Kwon Rae Mi and friends?” The bouncer asked while looking at the young girl. Rae Mi nodded while holding onto Ki Kwang’s arm.

“VIP list - come on in,” The bouncer said while opening the door. Ki Kwang lead Rae Mi in with Yo Seob and Dong Woon following behind Rae Mi.

As the group entered, loud music was pumping and lights were flashing all over. Rae Mi glanced around and saw tons of people. Mostly all of the people were in the center of the club, dancing and having the time of their lives. Yo Seob and Dong Woon took off with Ki Kwang leaving Rae Mi to gaze around the whole place.

“Oh baby girl!” A familar voice called out.

“Ji Yong...” Rae Mi said while smiling.

“Wow, baby girl you changed your whole attire, you look beautiful!” Ji Yong said while smiling brightly.

“Thanks Ji Yong,” Rae Mi said while smiling.

“Anyways - have fun and party okay, hon?” Rae Mi nodded and then Ji Yong left to greet the other people in the club. Rae Mi walked around and found the counter top of the bar tender.

“Well hello, may I get you something to drink?” The man asked while leaning towards Rae Mi.

“Erm...-” Rae Mi began first but suddenly a new voice came from behind her. “Just get her a plain Coke Cola, same for me too,” She looked in the corner of her eye and knew immediately who this guy was.

It was...

Yong Jun Hyung

“Coming right up Mr. Yong,” The bar tender said while walking off to get the drinks.

“Hmm...” Jun Hyung began while staring at Rae Mi. His eyes peered into hers as she gulped and looked away with pink cheeks.

“Do I know you?” Jun Hyung suddenly blurt out.

“Uhh...umm...-no y-you don’t,” She said while looking away.

“Hmm, you seem really familiar, could it be...” Jun Hyung began while tapping his chin.

“Uhh...” Rae Mi blinked and then saw a smirk on his lips.

“What are you doing here Kwon Rae Mi?” Jun Hyung asked while raising an eyebrow.

“I-I can’t be here?” Rae Mi asked.

“-Here you you Mr. Yong,” The bar tender placed down the two drinks.

“Thanks,” Jun Hyung shooed the guy away.

“It’s not that you can’t be here - I mean...you seem...so interested in school more than clubbing,” Jun Hyung said while sipping his soda.

“Oh, well...I sometimes need a break or two,” Rae Mi said while avoiding his gaze.

“Heh, really? Cool...” Jun Hyung said while smiling sweetly. Rae Mi blinked and for a second thought Jun Hyung was a pretty neat guy.

“B-but erm...what do you usually do here?” Rae Mi asked while sipping her soda.

“Huh? Oh well...I usually just hang out at the bar and watch my friends make a fool of themselves,” Jun Hyung said while motioning over at his friends.

“Wow...totally different from what I thought...” Rae Mi muttered out.

“You really think I’m that sort of guy? I may be a bad- at school but I don’t do those sort of things,” Jun Hyung chuckled out.

“I’m sorry for judging you,” Rae Mi said while blushing. Jun Hyung chuckled and nodded.

“No harm done,” Jun Hyung said while looking at Rae Mi closely.

“But wait - my turn to question you - what are you wearing?” Jun Hyung asked while motioning her attire.

“I-I...well...my friends and cousin wanted to me dress up for this occasion,” Rae Mi said while blushing deeply.

“Mmm, I see well you look beautiful,” As those words slipped out of Jun Hyung’s lips - Rae Mi’s heart began dancing. She blushed and couldn’t believe Jun Hyung had just complimented her.

“R-really?” Rae Mi questioned and Jun Hyung nodded.

“Yeah, beautiful girls deserved to be called beautiful,” Jun Hyung murmured while Rae Mi leaned closer to Jun Hyung. In a flash Jun Hyung leaned closer as well, slowly their lips met for a second. Rae Mi felt the fireworks going off. Jun Hyung pulled away and smiled.

“Would you...go on a date with me sometime?” Jun Hyung asked and Rae Mi nodded.

---

“Heh, told you she had a crush on that bad-,” Ki Kwang pointed out.

“Whatever man,” Yo Seob said while laughing.

“Aww...my baby sister...she grew up,” Ji Yong wiped his fake tears away.

“Whoa wait...that was her first kiss too right?” Ki Kwang asked while Ji Yong nodded.

“Wahh! She is definitely not a party now,”  Dong Woon said while smirking.

----

Author’s Note:

I felt really crappy about this oneshot. I felt as if this was a failed oneshot, I tried adding more details and make it more interesting but this is the best I got from it. D: sorry Rexee dongsaengie!