|Just Like Romeo and Juliette| ~ For PigRabbit

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

For PigRabbit <3~

Ae Young + Min Ho = <3

This one-shot has an OST :D Chyeah!

~~~

“How could you forget what today was,”

“What’s today?”

“A very special day,”

“I really don-”

“That’s enough, Min Ho-oppa,”

“Ae Young…”

“I’ve grown sick of you,”

The boy grabbed her hands and pulled her back. The girl grabbed his hands and pushed it away from her. She looked at him with tear filled eyes and walked away. Min Ho looked back at her and kicked the ground in frustration. He watched as she walked away.

This had to be lies, those words sound like lies,

Looking into your eyes I could tell…

Come back to me,

He pulled out his phone and saw that today was Valentine’s Day. How could he forget the day about love? Was he too busy being occupied about Ae Young? How could love do this to him? Min Ho loved Ae Young very deeply but he didn’t know that love could drive him crazy; making him forgets about Valentine’s Day also.

Min Ho quickly runs off to a florist shop and browsed around the shop. The cashier watched the poor boy’s every move and sighed at his hopelessness. The young girl walked on over and looked at him. “Excuse me, would you like some help?” She asked while Min Ho turns his attention over to the girl and saw that it was one of Ae Young’s friends, Tinnie. “Tinnie? What the heck you work here?” Min Ho asked in confusion while Tinnie gave him a straight face.

“I always worked here, now I’m guessing you forgot what today was?” Tinnie asked and Min Ho nodded sadly. Tinnie sighed at the poor older boy and grabbed a bouquet of lilacs. Min Ho stared at the girl and then the batch of flowers.

“Am I suppose to give Ae Young these or roses?” Min Ho asked while looking unsure.

“Roses symbolize love while lilacs symbolize the first feelings of love,” Tinnie explained while Min Ho slowly sank in the information that was just given to him.

“You just got into a relationship with Ae Young; you expect to give her roses on the first time?” Min Ho shook his head while smiling at the girl. “Thank you Tinnie,” Min Ho said while smiling.

“Just make my dongsaeng happy and I’ll be happy,” Tinnie spoke with a grin on her lips. Min Ho reached for his wallet while Tinnie held out her hand. “It’s for free, now go get her,” Tinnie said while smiling brightly. Min Ho nodded and rushed off to Ae Young’s house.

He sneaked around her house to seeing that it was already in the afternoon and the sun was setting. He saw her figure walking around in her bedroom. He stood outside under her balcony. He took a small pebble and tossed it against her window. The figure turned around and froze.

“Ae Young!” Min Ho shouted while the figure began moving again. There was some scuffling and then the door opened up. Ae Young walked out in her pajamas and looked down. Down there stood just like Romeo, the bouquet of lilacs and on his knees.

As long as you'll always be by my side, you're my best place

No other person by your side could love you as much as I do” Min Ho serenaded towards Ae Young. Ae Young looked at him with a wide smile on her lips. She giggled lightly while lying on the balcony railing.

“Min Ho-oppa,” Ae Young began while feeling her heart pound.

Just stay by my side

You'll always be my lady

My heart with yours together,” Min Ho continued singing while Ae Young watched his every move. She blush a dark shade of pink and couldn’t believe that Min Ho was doing this.

I love youAe Young,” He said while looking up at him. This was just like Romeo and Juliet; she couldn’t what Min Ho was doing.

I love you too Min Ho,” Ae Young said while giggling.  “I’m sorry for forgetting what today was,” Min Ho said bashfully while kicking the ground in embarrassment.

“Its okay oppa, I’m glad you remembered,” Ae Young saw how cute Min Ho looked while being frustrated. “Then can I come up?” Min Ho said while pouting cutely and Ae Young nodded. Ae Young let down the rope latter and Min Ho slowly scrambling up the latter and stood in front of Ae Young.

“Here you go madam,” He said while smiling. She looked over and saw the lilacs. She smiled at the purple little flowers and held them. “They’re beautiful,” He smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. “Not as beautiful as you,” He whispered as she blushed deeply. He took a stem and placed it into her hair.

“You’re still beautiful,” He said while she hugged him tightly.  “Did you know that lilacs symbolized the feeling of first love?” Ae Young looked over at him and wondered if she was his…

“Then…” She began while looking unsure. Min Ho bent down and kissed her forehead. “You are and always will be my first love,” She blushed and felt herself being blown away by Min Ho’s captivating kiss. She smiled and felt her heart raced. She didn’t know what she did to deserve such a sweet and handsome Romeo just like Min Ho. But her life was perfect now.

 

 ~~~
 

Hope you like this dongsaeng~

Made it special just for you <3