| Y.O.U | ~ For KpopFreak1234

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

“That movie was horrible.”

“I think it was pretty okay, for a romantic horror flick.”

The girl halted in her tracks and looked at the taller male with an eyebrow raise. “Are you joking right now, Lu Han?” Seong Ji asked with a slight uninterested in her tone. “The jump scares in that movie was cheap and I’m pretty sure they couldn’t afford a real camera. The camera angles were terrible.”

Lu Han let out a chuckle and said, “Oh Seong Ji, you complain too much – be happy I took you to fancy restaurant.” She rolled her eyes as she turned back to the front. The two began walking side by side.

“Fancy restaurant…” Seong Ji began while pouting. Her eyes were occupied with the river on her left. The water drifted back and forth which caused a slight breeze. It was nighttime and the two were walking home from the movie theaters.  

“Hey,” The male snapped immediately, “don’t complain about that restaurant. It took a huge chunk out of my wallet.” Lu Han’s eyes narrowed at the younger girl. She looks back at him and blushed slightly. He noticed and gave her a soft nudge on the elbow.

“Are you blushing Ji Ji?” Lu Han smirked. On the inside, he was happy at the cute sight of his best friend.

Seong Ji tensed up and her cheeks flushed a dark shared of red. “Don’t call me that! That’s embarrassing.” The female responded while crossing her arms.

Lu Han cooed and pinched her cheeks gently, “Aww, Ji Ji~” He closed his eyes and giggled.

“Yah! Shut up…geez, so annoying.” Seong Ji tried swatting his hands away from her cheeks. From afar, she could see bright headlights from a car that was driving down the road.

Not noticing the car at all, Lu Han continued cooing towards her. “Aww, you’re so cute when you blush Ji Ji~ my cute wittle Ji Ji.” Lu Han pressed on as Seong Ji could see the car swaying dangerously towards the other lane and back. Her eyes narrowed at the car and felt the chills from that car.

“L-Lu Han…” Seong Ji staggered out while grabbing his wrist. She could see the car was driving faster every time she looked at it.

Lu Han took it as a sign of ‘stop teasing me’, “Who’s my cute wittle Ji Ji?” He giggled out.

Seong Ji looked at him seriously and said, “L-Lu Han, now’s not the time to joke.” She gripped tightly onto his wrist and wished that he would listen to her for once. She saw that the car was coming closer and swaying too dangerous down the road. It was getting closer to them and this could be a bad situation.

Lu Han opened his eyes and stared at her curiously, “What do you mean Ji Ji?” He stood in front of her and the car lights were shining bright behind him. Seong Ji’s mind was about to explode when she knew this scene far too much to know what was about to happen.

Seong Ji shoved Lu Han to the side with all her might and screamed “Get out of the way, Lu Han!” Upon that happening, Seong Ji felt that heavy impact and felt her body crash to the side. All that she could see left was Lu Han rushing to her body. Her eyes grew heavy and all the energy in her was drained and washed away.

“Se-Seong Ji? S-Seong Ji?! Seong Ji!”

Lu Han stuttered out and he dropped to the floor beside Seong Ji’s body. She laid there lifeless and her face grew pale. His eyes widen and he looked out of the corner of his eyes, the car was halted with a middle aged male passed out from the impact. His head was on the steering wheel and the car was stopped.

Lu Han diverted his attention back to Seong Ji. He s his arms around her and held her in his arms. He got up and rushed Seong Ji to the nearest hospital or emergency room.

“Hang in there Seong Ji, don’t you dare leave me.”

---

Tic, tic, tic…

Tic, tic, tic…

Tic, tic, tic…

The seconds passed by and nothing was new just yet. Lu Han sat there impatiently with his foot tapping against the tiles on the floor. His eyes flickered from the clock and towards the operating room. He twiddled his fingers and bit his lower lip.

He let out a yawn and looked at the clock once again, 1:48 AM. His eyes flickered around; trying to keep himself occupied as much as he can. Suddenly the door was pushed open and out came the doctor.

Lu Han jumped up from his seat and rushed over as fast as he could. “Doctor, how is she? Will she be okay? Is there anything wrong with my Seong Ji?”

“Young man, calm down – take a deep breath and please relax,” The doctor spoke calmly, “As for Miss Sung – I’m afraid there are some bad news.” He took off his glasses and placed them in his jacket pocket.

Lu Han felt his heart drop, “W-w-what’s the bad news, doctor?” He uttered out while looking directly at the older man.

The doctor placed his hand on his forehead and rubbed it slightly. “I’m afraid from the impact – she…she has lost her sight, her ability to see.” He tried explaining to Lu Han, but instead of understanding Lu Han shook his head in disbelief.

Lu Han searched for answers in the doctor’s eyes, but nothing happened. “H-how can that be?” He questioned as his shoulders trembled.

“I apologize-” The doctor began, but was cut off by Lu Han’s frantic questions.

“Is there any way to get it back? There must be a miracle – she needs to see, doctor.”

“I know, young man.”

“She told me…she told me that she wants to travel the world and see new sceneries.” Lu Han was lost in thought. He could remember Seong Ji’s smiling face. He couldn’t take what was happening. Everything moving so quickly…Seong Ji pushed him out of the way and took the pain instead of him.

“I apologize…” The doctor said once again.

Lu Han shook his head and looked at the doctor again, “Doctor…are you sure there is no way to fix this?” He questioned firmly.

“Well…there is one way, yet we need some help.” The older male spoke calmly.

“Please…please, I’m begging you for my Seong Ji.” Lu Han begged as he heard a soft sigh from the doctor.

“Follow me, young man.”

---

Two Weeks Later…

---

“Miss Seong Ji?”

“Yes?”

The nurse walked in with a clip board and flipped a few pages. “The doctor said it is alright for you to leave now.” She smiled brightly and bowed her head towards the girl that was sitting on the bed. She was dressed casually and was fiddling with her phone.

“Oh? Thank you so much.” Seong Ji smiled back and bowed her head. She got up from the bed and grabbed her bag.

“It’s not a problem, I’m happy to have been your nurse during this time.” The nurse giggled out.

Seong Ji nodded and said, “Thank you for your help. Let me just go wash my hands real quick and leave.”

“Take your time, Miss Seong Ji.” The nurse bid her goodbyes and left the room. Seong Ji took this chance to walk into the restroom. She flicked the light on and went over to the sink. She looked into the mirror and saw her reflection. She the water and ran her hand into the cold water. She splashed her face slightly and washed her face.

She turned the facet off and grabbed the paper towels. She dabbed her face and looked closely into the mirror. She let her finger tips linger around her cheeks. She looked deeper into her eyes and saw that…these were not her eyes. She blinked and stared into her reflection. These eyes…these soft brown eyes were not hers. They were familiar to her, yet held such warmth. Her normal eye color was a dark shade of brown.

She bit her lower lip and wondered what exactly happened two weeks ago? She remembered hanging out with Lu Han for the night. Then a car came and an accident happened. Yet, she remembered Lu Han’s whimpers as she was engulfed with warmth. A better question to ask is…where is Lu Han after the accident? She hasn’t seen him for two weeks now. She let out a sigh and exited the restroom.

As she walked out of the room, she stopped in the hallway and let her fingers touched the side of her eyes. She wondered if she should ask the doctor what happened exactly or not. She let her eyes flicker around the busy hospital workers. She clenched her other hand and walked up towards the desk.

“Yes ma’am? How may we help you?” The nurse looked up from her paperwork.

Seong Ji gulped and said, “I have a question to ask, when I was admitted into the hospital two weeks ago – what happened during the procedures?”

The nurse flipped through the folder and nodded, “Uhh, it says here that you had eye surgery ma’am.”

“Eye surgery?” Seong Ji’s eyebrows furrowed.

“Yes-” The nurse nodded her head again.

“For what?” Seong Ji was confused.

“Ma’am when you were injured during that accident – you lost your sense of sight.” The nurse explained.

“H..h-huh? W-what?” Seong Ji was shocked at what she was hearing.

The nurse sadly nodded, “Yes, you lost your ability to see, but a kind young man was willingly enough to donate his eyes for you to see.”

“W-who was he?” Seong Ji wondered who it was.

“I don’t really remember his name, but he was this tall – a bit skinny and was very kind. I could tell that when the doctor delivered the news to him, he was devastated. He wanted to do all that he could to help you, ma’am. I could tell that he loved you.” The nurse explained and frowned.

“Could it be…?” Seong Ji wondered and let her mind roam. She bid her thanks and left the area. She grabbed her phone and dialed Lu Han’s number. She waited for the dial tone and heard no responses. She left the hospital and looked around the area. She ended the call and redialed Lu Han’s number again.

“The number that you have reached cannot be connected. Please try again later.

“Aish, Lu Han, where are you?” Seong Ji questioned to herself. She bit her lower lip and wondered where could he have gone?

---

“Are you sure…you want to do this?”

“Yes, no doubt about it.”

“You know the consequences of this right? You won’t be able to see anymore.”

“For her, I’m willing to do it because…I love her.”

“You…you’re a real man. You truly love her.”

“This is my chance to show that I love her.”

“Please doctor, let her be alright when all of this is over.”

“I will give it all I can, young man.”

“Thank you, all I want right now…is for Seong Ji to be alright and safe. She still has a lot to see in life and I want her to see the world.”

---

Seong Ji walked quietly down the park path. She held onto herself for warmth and comfort. Seeing that Lu Han wasn’t picking up the phone she grew curious and wondered what could he be doing? She looked up slightly and stopped near a stone bench. She saw a familiar figure sitting there with a big guide dog. Her eyes widen as soon as she recognized who it was.

Lu Han.

Lu Han had a pair of sunglasses and he was sitting there quietly. She let her eyes roam around and there she saw in his right hand was a cane. The big dog was lying obediently next to his feet.

“Jun Ho…let’s get going.” Lu Han spoke calmly while maneuvering the cane around as he stood up. He stumbled a bit and tapped the ground before himself.

Seong Ji stood back and was staring at the scene in front of her. She felt her heart clench against her chest. She reached her hand out to Lu Han, but she was rooted in her spot. She tried yelling out to him, but no words came out of her lips. She watched quietly as Lu Han walked away from her with the guide dog. Inside her gut, she had a feeling that it was Lu Han who had done this. She reached her hands up to her eyes and knew that these soft brown eyes belonged to someone close to her. Tears weld up in her eyes and began trickling down her pink cheeks.

Seong Ji let out a whelp as she fell to the ground. She held onto her body and cried tears of pain.

“I’m sorry Lu Han. I’m so sorry…”


Seunii's Love Letters: To Sunnie, my long time buddie on here! I hope this was enough fluff and angst. I tried my best for this oneshot xD It's over 2000!! <3 
Hope you liked and enjoyed this! Much loves to you Sunnie~