|Popcorn Kisses|

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

On a Friday evening, Eli had invited his girlfriend over for a hang out night. They were both currently sitting in his living room on the floor in front of his TV. The movie was playing in the background, yet laughter and squeals had echoed throughout the room.

“Oh, you think you’re so funny, eh?” The girl elbowed him lightly on the side and leaned back against the bottom of the couch.

The couple had sat side by side with their shoulders touching. A big bowl of popcorn was right in the middle of them.

Eli smiled brightly and chuckled. He then said, “Oh come on Mary, you should at least try it.” Mary shot him a look and shook her head with a smile of her own.

“Oh psh, you know I can’t.” She retorted and took a piece of popcorn. She plopped it in swiftly.

Eli looked at him with an amused expression and then takes a piece of popcorn. He throws it up in the air and catches it in his mouth with ease.

Mary raises an eyebrow and pfts to herself, “Show off.” She scoffs and then felt the man’s arms around her shoulder.

“Oh babe, try it - please for me?” Eli pouted and gives her a cute look. Mary blushes and then felt the temptation to do it just for him.

Please~ For meeee~” Eli begged and pulls the woman closer to him. Mary shook him off and felt her cheeks flaring up.

“F-fine-” Mary bit her lower lip in embarrassment and grabs a piece of popcorn from the bowl, “but if I miss, you can’t laugh at me.”

The woman had pointed out and tosses the popcorn into the air. Mary opens slightly and waited for the corn piece to fall into .

Yet,

it never did fall into . Instead Mary felt a pair of soft lips brush against hers. Her eyes widen and saw that it was Eli’s lips on top of hers. Eli gently kissed Mary and pulled away from her.

Mary raised a hand to her lips and looked at Eli. She saw how cute his red cheeks were and blushed herself. Eli looked at him and saw twinkles in her eyes. The woman smiled and went back to the position that she was sitting before, but this time she rested her head on his shoulder.

“You’re sneaky, Eli,” Mary whispered for him to hear, “yet, you can’t do that to anyone else but me.” With that said, Eli smiled and gave her another peck on her head.


Seunii's random drabbles are back. This one is for Mary unnie with her beloved Eli.