|Prince Charming| ~ For xRawrRiot

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

For xRawrRiot <3~

Rae Mi + Ki Kwang = <3

~~~

“…I said to never come and see me again,” A strong boy’s voice called out while turning his back away from the smaller girl.

“But…” The girl began while choking up on her tears. Her tears rolled down her cheeks without her knowing. The boy continued walked away without even caring for the girl.

“Leave Rae Mi,” He said while disappearing for good. Rae Mi stood there and held herself for comfort.

“Is this how things are going to end?” She asked herself. She shivered and couldn’t help but felt a bit dizzy for some reason. She sat on the bench and lay by herself. Slowly after she drifted off to sleep, snow fell down on top of her.

Rae Mi, a sweet 20 year old girl who is a hopeless romantic. She had just experience her first heart ache from her, now ex-boyfriend, Jun Hyung. She really thought that Jun Hyung was her Prince Charming who would always stick by her side but she was wrong.

A bystander who just so happened to walk by and saw the smaller girl lying on the cold bench; he looked carefully at the tear streaked cheek girl. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around her. “Poor girl, it would be wrong if I let her lay out here in the cold,” The man said while looking around to see if she belonged to anyone. He wiped the snow off of her and sat down beside her. He felt her forehead and felt that it was burning up quickly. He picked up the girl and held her tightly to himself.

 “I should get you to some shelter at least,” He said while carrying the girl away. She shivered and cuddled closer to the mysterious person’s body. “N-no J-Jun H-Hyung…don’t leave m-me…” She murmured out while the boy looked at her sadly.

He carried her back to his apartment and set her in his bed. He walked out and grabbed a towel and some medicine. He dabbed away her tears and sweat droplets that were slowly making their way down her cheeks. He looked around and saw that it was nearly midnight. He pulled up the bed sheets and covered the girl. The boy walked out of the room and dimmer the lights. He took one last look at the girl and shut the door.

Ki Kwang, the boy that had saved Rae Mi. He slowly went into the living room and lay on the couch. Suddenly he began thinking why that girl was suddenly abandoned at the park. She looked so fragile yet she was in pain. It wasn’t his business though but he couldn’t just leave her there by herself.

~~~

Ki Kwang woke up early that day to seeing that Rae Mi was still asleep peacefully. He went into the kitchen to cook some breakfast for the two of them. As he cooked slowly Rae Mi woke up to the aroma of the food. She sat up to seeing that she wasn’t in the park anymore. She got out of bed and walked around. She followed the scent of the food. Everything in the house was still so new to her. She saw a new person that she had never known before. Ki Kwang turned around and saw Rae Mi. He smiled and motioned her to sit down. Cautiously she sat down and saw tons of food laid out in front of her.

“Glad to see that you’re awake,” Ki Kwang said while smiling and pouring her some juice. Rae Mi stared at him and then looked away with faded pink cheeks.

“W-who are you? W-where am I?” She stuttered out. Ki Kwang chuckled at how cute she was. She looked like she was a lost puppy inside his house.

“I’m Ki Kwang, Ki Kwang and where you located at is in my condo,” She nodded slowly while nibbling on the piece of toast that he had passed to her. “Now my turn to play 20 questions, who are you?” Ki Kwang asked while looking at her.

“I’m Rae Mi,” She answered while smiling faintly towards him.  “Pleased to save you Rae Mi,” She blushed and giggled slightly at his joke.

“Thank you Ki Kwang for saving me,” He nodded and offered her to eat more. “Eat up okay Rae Mi, you look like you haven’t eaten in days,” She nodded and thanked him once again.

“This is the beginning of a great relationship,” Ki Kwang said while grinning. “Agreed,” Rae Mi said while smiling.

~~~

The next few days Ki Kwang decided to take Rae Mi out to the park for an afternoon walk. Rae Mi walked with a bright smile on her face. Ki Kwang snuck innocent peeks at her and saw how happy she was. He liked how she looked so innocent and cute this way. He thought that she looked better this way than when he found her, so weak, heart-broken and fragile. Like a fallen angel that had lost her hope to fly once again.

Rae Mi saw that Ki Kwang was staring at her for quite a while now; she blushed deeply and grasped his hand. He snapped out and saw that she was looking away. He looked down and saw their fingers tangled together perfectly. Rae Mi looked up and Ki Kwang gazed into her eyes. At the same time, their heart thumped at the same time.

“Rae Mi?” A voice called out from behind and then the two looked over and saw Jun Hyung with a different girl. Rae Mi cringed at the sight of a different girl beside Jun Hyung. Jun Hyung looked at the same girl and glanced over slowly towards Ki Kwang. Ki Kwang was blinking and didn’t know what was going on. He turned his attention back over towards Rae Mi. Rae Mi looked uneasy, she felt as if she didn’t want to be there at that moment.

Ki Kwang saw the tension between Jun Hyung and Rae Mi. “Rae Mi, who is he…?” Jun Hyung began while looking at Ki Kwang once again. The girl that was with Jun Hyung was busy spacing out in her own little world. Ki Kwang was about to answer but suddenly felt a tug on his hand. He looked over at Rae Mi to see her eyes narrowed towards Jun Hyung.

“You don’t really need to know about him,” Rae Mi spoke softly while smiling as if nothing was wrong.

“Ahh…so you’re going to be like this eh?” Jun Hyung teased lightly while earning a glare from Rae Mi.

“You don’t really see me going around asking who that girl is,” Rae Mi said while scoffing lightly. “Agreed,” Jun Hyung said while nodding.

“Okay than, we should go, oppa,” Rae Mi tugged on Ki Kwang’s hand. Ki Kwang nodded at her and then bowed lightly towards Jun Hyung and the spaced out girl. Rae Mi gave Jun Hyung one last look and then tugged onto Ki Kwang’s hand. Rae Mi pulled Ki Kwang as far away as possible she could just to get away from Jun Hyung.

“Rae Mi,” Ki Kwang called out while she ignored him. “Rae Mi,” He called out once again and she continued tugging him. He halted in his spot and made her spot too. He pulled her back and faced her towards him. She looked up at him with tear rimmed eyes. Her vision was a bit blurry.

“Rae Mi…” He began while taking out his handkerchief and began dabbing away the tears once again; just like ‘Prince Charming’. “Rae Mi, that guy…” Rae Mi’s mouth began trembling slowly and she gulped.

“Is he the one that hurt you that night?” She didn’t answer first but slowly nodded. He cursed mentally and then pulled her towards him. He patted her and calmed her down. “It’s okay, oppa’s got you,” He soothes her. She slowly calmed down and saw how Ki Kwang was just like a prince to her. He was always there for her when she needed someone the most.

“Prince Charming,” She murmured softly into his ear. He hugged her tightly and smiled.

“Prince Charming?” He asked and she nodded. “You’re just like Prince Charming…” The two pulled away from each other and stared into each other’s eyes.

“Really? Then I’ll be your special prince,” He commented while grinning while she giggled. “You’re Prince Kwangie,”

“K-Kwangie?” He blushed at the nickname. She nodded and giggled.

“Silly girl,” He said while kissing her lightly on the cheek. She blushed and hugged him tightly.

‘My one and only special Prince Charming,’Rae Mi smiled brightly.

Hope you like this early Valentine's gift Rawr-dongsaeng<3

I love you! <3

Ki Kwang: NOT AS MUCH AS MEEEEE! <3 *cuddles tightly*

Tinnie: ...-__-...

Ki Kwang: <3 I'm happy that I saved her from the evil grasp of Jun Hyung!

Jun Hyung: Wahh! I'm the evil person in here?! T_T Whyyyy?!

Tinnie: ...I needed someone to play the bad guy part >_>...and erm...you seem like the type of a dude to do so...

Jun Hyung: >_>...should I take that the good way or bad way...?

Tinnie: ...o_o good?

Jun Hyung: O.o uh huh...

Ki Kwang: Kekeke<3

Jun Hyung: I have another problem!

Tinnie: WHAT?! D:<

Jun Hyung: It's disturbing watching Ki Kwang wink every 3 seconds >_>;;

Tinnie: THEN DON'T LOOK AT HIM!

Ki Kwang: MY AY-NESS IS FOR THE WINNNNN! EVEN RAWR THINKS SOOO! MWAHAHAHA *coughs*

Jun Hyung&Tinnie: XD!

Jun Hyung: You fail!

Ki Kwang: YOUR MEAN! JUST YOU WAIT! I'LL CHOKE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!

Jun Hyung: O_O...VIOLENT KI KWANG!

*Insert dramatic effects*

Tinnie: Anyways...I love you more than Ki Kwang says he does :D I win! Mwhahaha~