|Baby Lessons 101| ~ For hye_yeon

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Hiding behind the corner of the door, Jung Kook peered inside the room to seeing his wife cradling their little baby and humming a soft tune. The little baby cooed and watched the mother-like figure. Jung Kook smiled as he saw his wife rocked the baby back and forth. His smile slowly turned upside down and he leaned against the wall.

Hye Yeon held her baby gently and saw that he was falling asleep in her arms. She carefully got up and walked over to the cradle. She gently placed her little angel down and pulled the baby blanket over him. “Good night Jae Hwan.” She whispered and tip-toed out of the room. She left the door open in case of the baby waking up suddenly.

Hye Yeon stepped out of the room and saw her husband standing outside with a gloomy expression. She reached her hand out and placed it upon Jung Kook’s shoulder.

“Honey, what’s wrong?” Hye Yeon questioned.

Jung Kook’s eyes drifted down to the shorter woman and he placed his hand upon hers. He took her hand into his and held it. “Yeonie, I…” He began and then shook his head with a smile, “-nothing is wrong honey.” He gave a unconvincing look to his wife.

Hye Yeon looked at him carefully and poked Jung Kook’s cheek with her free hand. “Liar.” She stuck her tongue out playfully. “Jeon Jung Kook is a liar. Oppa, tell me what’s wrong, please~” Jung Kook chuckled quietly and saw that nothing could get past his Jeon Hye Yeon.

Jung Kook smiled and took a peek inside the baby’s room. “Do you really want to know what’s wrong?” He asked quietly.

“Of course I want to know what’s wrong with the man of my life – the man that I married and swore to love for all eternity or until the day that I die.” Hye Yeon explained while nudging her husband gently.

“Okay, okay – get all detailed. My silly wifey.” Jung Kook kissed Hye Yeon’s forehead which caused the woman to giggle.

Well you married me – you get the entire package darling.” Hye Yeon winked.

“Haha, okay – okay,” Jung Kook laughed and then stopped, “well…honestly to tell you the truth I’m pretty…upset.” His eyes drooped and he lets out a sigh.

“W-what? Why? Is something wrong honey?” Hye Yeon looked surprised.

“I’m scared about Jae Hwan.” Jung Kook whispered.

“What’s wrong with Jae Hwan? Honey…tell me, please.” Hye Yeon pouted.

“Nothing’s wrong with Jae Hwan. I feel that it’s something to do with me. Hye Yeonie, I’m scared that I won’t be able to hold or take care of him.” Jung Kook confessed.

“W-what? Why not?” Hye Yeon froze in her spot.

“I…I honestly don’t know how to…” Jung Kook whispered and looked down bashfully.

“Oh honey,” Hye Yeon lets out a breath of relief, “I thought it was something life threatening.” Hye Yeon shot a look at her husband.

“It is! Hye Yeon, what if I drop Jae Hwan?! All of mankind will stop and I will die!” Jung Kook shrieked.

“Oh shush honey! If it was something like this, you could have just asked. It’s perfectly fine-” Hye Yeon reassured her lover.

“DROPPING A BABY IS PERFECTLY FINE?!” Jung Kook’s eyes nearly fell out of its sockets.

“You didn’t let me finish my sentence!” Hye Yeon snapped.

Hushing now…” Jung Kook sunk down.

“I’ll teach you!” Hye Yeon grinned.

“You’ll teach me?” Jung Kook blinked.

“Of course! If you ask my properly~” Hye Yeon giggled.

Jung Kook pouted and blushed. “Hye Yeon…honey, will you…will you teach me how to care for our baby properly?” He fiddled with his fingertips as his cheeks grew a shade of pink.

Hye Yeon looked at her husband properly and saw how adorable he was right now. Right this moment was something she’ll always remember. She took the male’s cheeks into her palm and pressed her lips upon his. “Of course I will, oppa. With me – we’ll work it all out together.”


Seunii's Love Letter: hye_yeon! I apologize deeply for the longest wait! I am truly sorry ;-; I hope this fits to your likings!