|My Sweet Bunny| ~ For SHINeeliciousGirl

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

For ShineeliciousGirl

Usagi Sayuri+ Lee Jin Ki (Onew) = <3

Thanking KanonXKanon’s song help me set the mood of this one-shot <3

Hope you enjoy reading this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcQQYE66l2o

~~~

The girl struggled around while trying to escape but the older man threw her against the wall and glared down at her. With a strike of his palm, a huge smack was placed upon her cheek. The bounded girl sat there in shock and stared blankly at the wall. The older man grabbed her cheek and pulled her face towards her.

“My sweet Sayuri, I love you but why are you being like this?” The older man’s husky voice rang through her mind. She shrugged him off and turned away. The man sighed and rolled his eyes.

“I’ll go get you some new fresh clothes.” He said while leaving the doll-like girl on the ground. Her right cheek was stinging in pain from her ‘master’s sudden impact. “Now stay there and be a good little girl, understand?” Sayuri didn’t answer at all, so she kept quiet and did nothing. The master sighed and walked out the door. Sayuri heard the lock of the door and felt her heart break.

Usagi Sayuri, a geisha, and a trapped young girl that always wanted to be free from such torture but it was useless. She looked outside her barred windows and sighed in depression. She got up and walked over slowly to her bed. The chains that were bound to her feet were rattling slowly. She lies on her dirty new bed and shut her eyes and shed tears of pain. Slowly she drifted off to sleep, where only her dreams of freedom could come true.

~~~

The next day came in a flash; Sayuri was forced to go market the next morning; with her master following behind watching her every movement. The master held onto Sayuri close to him, making sure she doesn’t run away. Sayuri looked around and followed behind.

The master looked around at the items at the market and kept Sayuri close. The geisha was looking around the whole market in amazement. She smiled softly at everything. She turned slowly and saw a handsome young man across the street. She blinked and stared at him.

Admiring his features, his very handsome face and then saw that he was looking directly at her also. She gasped and blushed slightly. She looked in the corner of her eye and saw him staring and smiling brightly towards her. She fidgeted with her dress lining and then she saw him waving slightly at her. She smiled and began waving back at him.

Her master, who saw, glared and grabbed Sayuri’s hand and tugged her off. Sayuri looked at boy behind her and mouthed out a single word, ‘help’. The boy who saw dropped his things and rushed after Sayuri in a quick motion. Sayuri was then lead into a hallway by her master. Her master pinned her up to a wall. Sayuri gasped and then got smacked harshly on the cheek once again. Sayuri then falls to the ground and holds her bruised cheek.

“You are not supposed to look at other men…” Sayuri’s tears fell down her cheeks and she sat there on her knees crying. Her master just glared at her and walked away. The mysterious pretty boy, who saw everything that just happened, went over to Sayuri and helped her up.

“Are you okay?” He asked the poor girl while looking at her. Sayuri looked up and saw him through her blurry vision. The boy stared at how beautiful she was, this girl was foreign alright because he has never ever seen such beauty.

“W-who are you?” She asked through her cracked voice. Her voice was beautiful, scared and cautious too.

“My name’s Onew, who are you?” He asked while she looked around, just in case. “My name is Sayuri…Usagi Sayuri,” She said while smiling. Onew looked at her and thought for a second. Through his knowledge of Japanese, he remembered that Usagi means Rabbit.

Why is her last name bunny…?

Onew pondered on that until he heard large footsteps. His eyes widen for a second and then he did the incredible.  He swooped Sayuri into his hands just like a Princess in the movies and ran off down the other side of the alley way.

Sayuri was shocked but she felt as though her dreams have just come true. She found her knight and shining armor. She stared at Onew and felt her heart was racing for each second that she was with him. She clung onto Onew tightly and never let go.

Onew ran down the street feeling as though he had just done something right. He rushed down the hallway and made sure that Sayuri’s evil wicked master was not behind him.

“Sayuri…is it alright if I take you back to my hotel?” Sayuri’s cheeks flushed when she heard him asked her that.

A hotel…somewhere that is not dangerous…or anywhere near Master…

Without hesitating at the thought Sayuri nodded and smiled brightly at the thought. Onew nodded and took her into the hotel room. He placed her down on the couch and walked off to get the first aid kit. Sayuri glanced around the room amazed at what different things Onew had in his house. Different from Master’s house, Onew’s house was filled up with family portraits and had a calm, warm and loving aura. She smiled and felt a sudden wet cloth on her cheek.

She turned over to seeing Onew’s sweet smiling face. She blushed and felt him cleaning up the new wound that her master gave her. She cringed every now and then from the sudden aching pain that ran through her cheek bones. Onew’s face was filled with determination, calm and pure hearted.

Her master was cruel, mean, demanding and just plain evil. He only cared about her body and how she will do anything for him but now that she is free from him. She is now able to do anything she wanted. She sighed at the thought and felt Onew’s finger wiping away something from her cheek. She blinked and flushed pink.

“You…you were crying again…” He murmured out quietly for her to hear. She didn’t know that she was crying so she bit her lip. Onew smiled brightly at her.

“Thank you Onew…thank you for saving me,” Sayuri said while she hugged him tightly and shed tears. Onew was taken back for a second but wrapped his hands around her waist.

“It’s fine Bunny,” Sayuri blushed at the sudden new nickname that was given to her and she giggled.

“Are you tired?” Onew asked and she wondered for a second. Onew waited and saw that she was nodding at him. He smiled and showed her, his bedroom.

“You can sleep here while I sleep in the living room, is this okay?” Sayuri entered his room and saw that it was a plain bedroom with loads of books stacked around along with TV. She smiled at the simple things that were found here. It was more cozier then Master’s room that she was given to earlier.

“Thank you once again Onew,” Onew patted her head softly while smiling at her. “I’m sorry if it’s too messy for you, I’ll clean it up soon,” He said while grinning.

Sayuri giggled and nodded her head. She walked and lay in his bed. He tucked her in safely and looked at her face. “Onew…you’ve been so kind to me…I wish I could repay you…” She slowly shut her eyes. Onew looked and saw that she was dozing off into dreamland.  He got up and kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

“Sleep well my sweet bunny; I’ll protect you from your master. No doubt about it.” Onew muttered out while walking away. 

~~~

Sorry for making it short. 

But it was an interesting sweet couple though~ <3

Requesting will be opened soon! :3