|You Belong With Me | ~ For Mistral ~ |Part 1|

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

For Mistral<3~

Anna+ Yamapi = <3

~~~

Time was slowly ticking by as the old man sat behind his desk, in deep thought.  He gripped onto the remote and glower his eyes as the news went on about the scandals. Yamapi this, Yamapi that. It was all old news and so it was pointless to even talk about it. The manager spun around in his chair and faced the stone faced gossip of the month, the one and only Yamapi.

“So…do you have any idea how to make all this nonsense stop?” The manager asked while Yamapi’s focus was still on the television. He quietly shook his head and didn’t move.

“Well, I have a plan,” Yamapi looked up and waited for his manager to continue. The old man that sat at his desk smiled and began telling his great plan. He told, ordered most likely for Yamapi to go out and change his full attire. Changing his full image; making his fans think that he has a girlfriend. Maybe then everyone will get to see the more romantic, sweet and reliable Yamapi.

“B-but manager I-I didn’t do anything!” Yamapi spoke but the old man shifted his eyes from him to the plasma screen. “I know that Yamapi…” Yamapi was beyond annoyed and upset.

“I have to change all of this?” He motioned his hand up and down his body in a fast motion. He was obviously ignoring his manager and more concerned about how he JUST changed his attire for his newly released album. “Yamapi, you’re not listening to me…” His manager’s eye brow twitched.

Yamapi pouted and puffed out his cheeks cutely. “Oooh now I’m blaming those annoying gossipers. I have to change myself ONCE again. Damn them.” He shifted his eyes over to his manager who was giving him a death glare. Yamapi’s body shivered in fear. The boy gulped and sank into his seat; he was dead now for not listening to his kind manager. “D-did you say something, my v-v-very sweet and still VERY YOUNG and attractive manager…?” Attractive his , his manager was possibly around 50 something. The manager rolled his eyes and huffed.

“Are you done with your whining?” The old manager hissed out while Yamapi nodded quickly. “As I was saying,” The manager began while thinking. “Maybe after all this commotion is over, you can go back to your usual self.” Yamapi only nodded just so he won’t be locked out once again. The last time he talked back and continued whining constantly to his manager, he got locked out of his apartment.

“But just for now, go find yourself a girlfriend.” Yamapi’s eyes twinkled and opened his mouth but his manager continued his sentence. “Yes, I said that and don’t whine about it. I’m letting you choose your girlfriend.”

“R-really?” Yamapi asked and his manger gave him a straight foreword look. “Unless you want me to choose for you than I suggest you find a girl right now,” The man grinned devilishly; Yamapi’s eyes widen and he began declining the older man’s offer.

“I-IT IS TOTALLY FINE!” Quickly he got up and rushed out the door. The old manager chuckled and looked back over at the screen before him. He sighed and turned it off. Yamapi…my grandson…you’ve grown so much…

~~~

Yamapi went around the town and searched for the right girl but couldn’t find any to his likings. Most of the girls he met were just too much for him; short skirts, shirts that show cleavage and just too much make up for just one type of girl. He went back to the company and into his training room.

He entered the room to seeing a girl that he had never seen before. He looked at her and examined her, sort of tall and sort of short, jeans and a long sleeve shirt. Long brown hair and a cute smile, not bad at all, Yamapi nodded in approve and then saw Jin in front of him.

“Ne, Yamapi! Come, come!” Jin tugged on Yamapi’s hand and pulled him towards the girl.

“Yamapi, this is my child-hood best friend, Anna,” Jin introduced. Anna smiled brightly and bowed towards him. “Anna, this is Yamapi,” Jin nudged Anna and she playfully pushed him and giggled.

“Pleased to meet you Yamapi,” Anna blushed and Yamapi smiled softly towards her. “Pleased to meet you too Anna,” He nodded towards her.

“Yamapi, Anna here is a huge fan of yours.” Jin suddenly blurted out with a huge grin his face.

“J-Jin!” Anna squealed while covering her embarrassing red face from the sudden confession.

“Oh really?” Yamapi asked while smiling towards the girl. Anna bit her lip and turned away. Yamapi took a step closer towards her and turned her around. He took the girl’s hands away from her blushing red face and saw that she was looking at him.

“Do you like me?” He asked softly and she nodded slowly. Jin knew the cue and walked away with a bright smile on his lips, knowing that his job is done here.