|Notice Me| ~ For hannie2393

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

______  Baek Hyun

---

_______ sat at a cake shop with her longtime boyfriend, Byun Baek Hyun. Today was their 3rd year anniversary and Baek Hyun had decided to take _______ out for lunch at her favorite dessert shop.

_______ watched as her boyfriend sliced into the strawberry short cake. Baek Hyun scooped up the strawberry slice and held it up to _______ mouth. With pink cheeks, she shyly opened up and took the strawberry slice.

“Is it yummy, _______?” Baek Hyun sweetly asked while staring at his girlfriend with warm soft eyes.

“Very yummy. Oppa should have some too.” _______ took the spoon from the older boy and took a piece of strawberry and repeated the actions back to him. He chuckled and took the strawberry into his mouth.

“_______ is right, it is yummy.” Baek Hyun smiled at _______. She let out a soft giggle and took Baek Hyun’s hand. She gently traced shapes on his hand and stared at the older boy with loving eyes.

“I love you _______.” said Baek Hyun while he took _______’s hands into his. When _______ was about to talk, she got cut off by a loud gasp from the side and that caused couple to look over. _______ looked and saw an unfamiliar girl standing there with a tray of drinks. She wore a working apron and she had wide eyes. _______ looked over at where she was staring at and she noticed that this waitress was staring directly at her boyfriend.

_______ shifted her eyes over to Baek Hyun and saw that he held the same shocked expression. _______ was confused at the situation and didn’t know what to say or do.

Baek Hyun snapped out of his trance and stuttered out, “E-eun Hee?” _______ blinked and had a questioning look, who is Eun Hee?

‘Eun Hee’ shook her head and said, “B-baek Hyun oppa?” Now _______ turned to look at Eun Hee and questioned, how do you know Baek Hyun oppa? Many questions roamed her mind and she wanted to know how did these two know each other?

“Eun Hee, I thought you were still studying abroad?” Baek Hyun questioned with a smile. Eun Hee giggled and ran a hand through her hair.

“I’m taking a short break right now, next month I’ll be returning back to America.” Eun Hee replied with a bright smile.

“When did you return? Why didn’t you call me and tell me?” He questioned while giving her a pout. He stuck out his tongue cutely and that caused Eun Hee to go into a giggle fit.

_______ sat back and shifted her eyes from left to right. Somehow…she seemed to turn invisible in this situation. She was confused and left out. She casted a sad look as she looked at her smiling boyfriend and then turned to look at Eun Hee. Eun Hee looked pretty and stylish, unlike herself and the way that she giggles…it was pretty as well. These two seemed suited for each other – a match made out of heaven, indeed. _______ bit her lower lip and felt sad.

---

Ring – ring – ring…

Hello! You’ve reached the mail box of Baek Hyun – I’m not here right now, but you could leave a message and I’ll get right back to you as soon as I can!

The girl laid on the bed and turned off her phone. She let out a deep sigh and tossed her phone to the side. She covered her eyes with her arm and didn’t know what to do. Baek Hyun not answering her phone calls or text messages was a problem. He usually answers immediately.

_______ raised her arm and pouted. “Baek Hyun…what exactly happened?” She quietly questioned to herself. She sat up and grabbed her phone once again and dialed her boyfriend’s number

Ring – ring – ring…

“Hello?” Baek Hyun’s voice could be heard from the other line.

_______ ‘s heart beat raced as soon as she heard Baek Hyun’s soothing voice. “Oppa!” She chirped.

“_______ - what’s wrong?” Baek Hyun concerned voice flowed through _______’s ear.

“Oppa, I…I…” _______ stuttered while her cheeks flushed.

“Is something wrong _______?” Baek Hyun questioned again.

The girl fiddled with her hair and she smiled. “I was wondering what you were doing? I-I mean, you didn’t answer my calls or messages-” _______ giggled nervously while scratching her head.

“Oh, I’m sorry _______. I was busy-” Baek Hyun began but then he got cut off by another voice, _______’s eyes slowly expanded as soon as she heard, “Baek Hyun oppa! Hurry! The line is moving!”

…w-was that…another girl’s voice? More over…was that…Eun Hee’s voice? This cracked _______’s heart in half. Her eyes slowly began to water as her lips trembled. Her finger tips twitched as she held the phone.

“Hey _______, I have to go – I’ll talk to you soon!” With that said, Baek Hyun hung up the phone as if nothing was wrong. _______ dropped her phone on the bed and tears trickled down her cheeks. She choked out a sob and she saw her tear drops landed on her phone screen.

He…he didn’t even say I love you…

---

At the park, there sat two close friends on a bench. _______ had frown on her face when she told Chen about what happened at the café and also on the phone call.

“And then what happened?”

“He and some girl named Eun Hee-“

“Eun Hee? You mean…” The older boy began as he stood up and raised a hand. “Is she this tall – with brown hair and blonde high lights?” He described and this surprised _______.

“Y-yes, how do you know her Chen oppa?” _______ questioned while blinking.

“That’s Baek Hyun’s older ex-girlfriend-” Chen pointed out.

“W-what?” _______ stunned and couldn’t believe what she just heard.

“They dated a while back but then Eun Hee left Baek Hyun to pursue a school over in America.” Chen said while taking a seat down beside _______. _______ took a second to intake all that Chen had just told her. Her mind was fumbling and she didn’t know what to say.

Chen saw the distraught look on the girl’s facial expression and raised a hand to her shoulder. He gave her a soft pat of comfort. _______ slowly rested her head on Chen’s shoulder and felt a throbbing ache in her heart.

“It’s okay _______, it’s okay.” Chen whispered while continuing his gesture.

“Thank you Chen oppa.” _______ whispered while wiping a tear that fell from her eyes. Chen patted her shoulder and told her to get up.

“Come on,” Chen began while helping the girl up to her feet. _______ looked up at the taller male and wondered what was going on. “let’s go get some ice cream. That’ll make you feel better.” Chen grinned.

_______’s lips curved up and nodded. Chen took _______’s hand into hers and squeezed it gently. “Let’s go.” Chen said while taking off with _______. _______ smiled and followed Chen’s order.  

The two walked down the street and saw a small ice cream parlor. Chen held the door open for _______ to walk in. She giggled lightly at his simple gesture. Chen followed in behind and the two went to the counter.

“Welcome, what can I get started for you both?” The server questioned with a smile.

“I’ll take a mint chocolate chip and she’ll have a cookies & crème.” Chen ordered and _______ clapped her hands. Chen took out some money and paid for the desserts.

“Okay, you both can have a seat and I’ll bring it out to you both.” The server bowed to the two.

“Thank you!” The two called out and Chen led _______ over to a booth.

As they were about to sit down in their booth, the door to the shop opened up and in came Baek Hyun and Eun Hee. _______ stared at the two while Chen let out a sigh. He held onto _______’s hand and nudged her to sit down.

“Chen?” Eun Hee questioned while Chen rolled his eyes. Suddenly Baek Hyun looked over and saw _______ with Chen.

“_______?” Baek Hyun asked as well.

“…Eun Hee, Baek Hyun.” Chen greeted slowly.

“_______, what are you doing here?” Baek Hyun questioned while looking at the two. Mainly how Chen had _______’s hand in his.

“I…” _______ didn’t know what to say.

Chen decided to step in and said, “She’s hanging out with me.”

“I can see that –” Baek Hyun bit the inside of his mouth as his eyes narrowed. “_______, why didn’t you call me to hang out?”

“Well…” _______ began but Chen defended her.

 “I’m pretty sure she did but you didn’t pick up the phone.” Chen scoffed while looking away.

Eun Hee shifted her eyes from the two guys and then at _______. She softly smiled at _______ and waved a hand. _______ didn’t know if she wanted to greet Eun Hee back, but she ended up waving a hand shyly at her.

“How do you know that?” Baek Hyun declared.

“Well, let’s see from what _______ told me, ever since you met up with Eun Hee – you pretty much left her in the dust!” Chen gritted out.

“That’s not true! Tell him it’s not true _______.” Baek Hyun demanded while looking at _______ with upset eyes. _______ looked at him and felt the tears b around her eyes. Her lips trembled and she didn’t want to say anything but her heart ached. She had to do it. She had to release this horrid feeling that she’s been having.

“...I…I’m sorry Baek Hyun oppa. I-it is true…” _______ whispered while getting up from her seat. She bowed her head towards Eun Hee and rushed out of the shop.

“_______!_______!” Everyone called after the girl but it was too late. She was gone and out of there.

“Listen Eun Hee.” Baek Hyun began but Eun Hee stopped him.

“Don’t - go chase after your girlfriend. She seems to be troubled by me – tell her I said, sorry. I didn’t mean to steal you away from her.” Eun Hee waved him off. Baek Hyun nodded and then saw Chen staring directly at him.

“Listen Baek Hyun, you better find _______. If you don’t find her, I’ll end up stealing her away from you.” Chen pointed at finger at him.

“I understand, thank you hyung for being there for _______ when I wasn’t.” Baek Hyun sadly muttered out.

“Go! Just go!” Chen shooed him. Baek Hyun picked up the pace and rushed out of the door and after _______. Chen and Eun Hee looked at one another and smiled.

---

_______ walked down the street with tears flowing down her cheeks. She tried to stop the tears, but they wouldn’t allow her. She pressed the button for the cross walk and waited. She stood there wiping her tears away.

“It hurts so much, oppa.” _______ cried out.

“I don’t know what to do…” _______ whispered.

“_______!” A faint yell from a far that made _______ look up. She glanced around and couldn’t see anything.

“_______! Don’t go!” She continued looking but didn’t see anyone. The light flashed and it was time for her to cross the walkway. She wiped the tears away and as she begun to walk – something or more likely someone had stopped her. She was then embraced in a warm and soft hug from behind.

“_______...” Baek Hyun’s voice echoed into her ears.

“B-Baek Hyun…” _______ stuttered.

“Don’t go.” Baek Hyun whispered as he turned _______ around and saw tears streaming down her face. He frowned and brushed his fingertips across her eyes. He wiped the tears away and pressed his forehead on hers.

“Baek Hyun oppa.” _______ didn’t know what else to say.

“I’m sorry for being a bad oppa.” Baek Hyun apologized while taking his forehead off of hers and began kissing the tears away. Every single last one of them – even the new ones that were slowly sprouting out of her eyes.

“Oppa.” _______ called to her boyfriend and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“I’m sorry _______, I love you so much that I didn’t mean to leave you like that. Please forgive me.” Baek Hyun pulled _______ close to him. “I won’t do that again. I promise you, my love.” He murmured.

“I forgive you oppa and I love you too.” _______ said and then Baek Hyun cupped her cheeks. He pulled her into a soft and tender-warm kiss. She smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. 

---

Finished finally! Ahh, I hope you like it Hannie~ 

It's my first time writing a '_______' you/oc sort of thing. So it might make sense or not? Forgive /crawls to corner