| Kiss In the Rain | | VIXX Mini-Series |

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Seunii's Love Letters: Let the fangirl out! I made this one a Fluffy Leo Oneshot - kyaaaaaaaaaa! Hope you Leo fangirls out there enjoy this! <3
XDD


Ring…

Ring…

Ring…

This is Leo,”

The girl standing at the bus stop gazed her eyes around. She was waiting for her date to arrive, but there was no sight of him anywhere. “Taek Woon, wher-” Su Bin began but was cut off mid-sentence.

I’m not here right now, please leave a message at the tone.” She let out a sigh and canceled the phone call. She closed her phone and pouted.

“…aish, Taek Woon oppa, where are you?” She whispered and then heard a thunder clap from above. Su Bin looked up and saw the dark clouds roll in slowly.

“…you didn’t…really leave me here. Did you?” Su Bin thought while pouting sadly. “Aish, Su Bin – you shouldn’t think that way. Maybe something happened? He’s running a little late. There’s still time – he’ll come, I just have to be patient.” She nodded while rubbing her hands together to get some warmth. It was a bit breezy out right now.

I hope this won’t turn into those sappy dramas…” Su Bin muttered and then down came the rain. She shook her head in dislike and mumbled out, “Great, just great – so much for this sunny day date. Sigh…” The girl looked down at the floor and saw a pair of approaching sneakers.

The girl looked up slightly and heard a soft voice calling out to her, “Su Bin?”

“Taek Woon…” Su Bin saw that Leo had an umbrella shielding over his head from the rain fall. The girl felt a sudden relief wave overflow her heart. She kept her head down low and smiled.

“Su Bin, you’re going to catch a cold,” Leo walked over and placed the umbrella over their heads, “here, use my jacket. It should keep you warm and cozy.” The girl looked up at the taller male with bright eyes. She watched quietly as he took off his jacket and placed it around her shoulders.

“Better?” Leo questioned while looking at shorter girl. Su Bin’s cheeks flushed pink as she nodded her head. “Good.” Leo gave her a small smile and placed his arm around her shoulder. He pulled her into an embrace and began leading her down the wet path.

“Taek Woon oppa…why didn’t you pick up my phone calls?” Su Bin murmured as they walked down the path together. Leo quietly took out his flip phone and showed her a blank screen.

“My phone died when I was about to call you. Hak Yeon decided it would be a great idea to use my phone to talk to his girlfriend.” Leo rolled his eyes.

“A-ah…” Su Bin nodded quietly.

“You didn’t think I would leave you here…did you?” Leo stared at the girl with a blank expression.

Su Bin’s eyes widen and she shook her head. “A-ah! N-no! I-I would never think that way of you, oppa!” She felt guilty about before and frowned.

“…hmm.” Leo stared at her intensely and diverted his gaze away from her. “You did.”

“I…I’m sorry Taek Woon.”

“…hn.”

“I feel really bad about it – I thought…me…” Su Bin was baffled and didn’t know what to say, “I’m sorry Taek Woon. I just thought you didn’t like me anymore…”

“…stop.” Leo halted in his tracks and that cause Su Bin to bump into him. The girl looked up at him and saw his burning eyes looking directly at her.

“T-taek Woon…” Su Bin trembled in her spot.

“Just stop – don’t think that way anymore.” Leo whispered while his eyes grow softer.

“H-huh?” Su Bin stuttered.

“Don’t think that I’m going to leave you. I won’t leave you, Su Bin.” Leo brushed his fingertips across her cheek.

“Oppa…”

I love you too much to leave you in the rain.” He bends down to give her a soft kiss on the forehead.

“I…I love you too oppa.”

Leo pulls away and smiles at her. “Now, let’s continue this date.”

“Even if it’s raining?” Su Bin blinks at him and saw him nod his head.

“Even if it’s raining – I promised you a date and I’ll keep it.” Leo pulls her back into his arms. Su Bin blushes and wraps her arms around Leo's waist.