YOU CALL ME MONSTER

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun woke up when the sun was already high up in the sky.

It was too early for him to get up so he just stayed in bed, too lazy to move.

Luhan...he kept thinking about him. How did he dare slap him and get away with it as if nothing had happened?

He hated him. Sehun knew he hated Luhan. Everything from his stupid doe eyes to his bright smile. He hated his laugh, his way of squinting his eyes when he was shocked, the way his lips trembled when he had gotten angry...

Sehun shook his head, disgusted at his own self to have noticed and remembered all of these small things about the boy, in only one day.

How dare he act as if he was someone really special? He was nobody.

Still shaking his head, Sehun dragged himself out of bed, with a loud yawn.

He had finally enough of getting mad at the memory of the day before, this early in the morning. He truly couldn't care less.

Opening the door to his room, with eyes still half closed, Sehun blindly walked out and froze.

What the hell? Who was sleeping in the room in front of his and with the freaking door open?

Sehun's curiosity won over the reason that was telling him to leave the person in privacy.

He entered the room and walked straight to the big bed in the middle. No one had ever slept in there, apart from his granny. When he would be ill she would sleep in there to be close to him in case he needed her. But that particular day he was not ill and certainly the boy sleeping peacefully in bed was not his granny.

Luhan...

At first Sehun was too shocked to move but then his brain started to process fast. What was Luhan still doing there?

Sehun was about to just walk out to find his grandma for answers when his lips curled up as an idea came in his mind.

I'll teach you that no one gets away after slapping Oh Sehun, you idiot, Sehun thought as he took the glass that was on the bedside table.

He slowly made his way to the bathroom that was in the room and filled the glass with freezing cold water.

He came back and prepared for the show, even chuckling on his own, without realizing how creepy it looked if anyone saw him.

He slowly lowered himself on Luhan's side and started to tilt the glass.

"Sleep tight, you bastard," he whispered.

The cold water was about to spill out of the glass and on Luhan's face when the supposedly sleeping boy's hand moved like a flash and caught Sehun's wrist.

Too shocked, and scared at the sight, Sehun lost his balance and fell on the bed on top of Luhan. The water went all flying on Luhan and his own self.

"You have a bad habit to get on top of me, any time you have the chance, you bastard," Luhan said. His voice was low and angry.

Sehun, finally recovering from the initial shock, glared at the boy under him and clumsily got on his elbows.

"You are the one who needs to stop to get me to fall on top of you, you..."

"Get off me, now!"

Sehun got on his feet and casully patted his clothes with one hand as the other still held the glass which was now empty.

Luhan closed his eyes. Why had he seen this idiot's face, the first thing in the morning?

"What are you still doing here, peasant?" Sehun asked looking down.

Luhan smiled. He couldn't wait to tell Sehun. He would probably get a heart attack or something when he would find out that he had to share his mansion, with the same boy he had just now called peasant.

"You better mind your language Oh Sehun."

"Huh?"

"You heard me, you peasant."

Sehun pulled at the covers on the bed in an attempt to make Luhan fall from the bed, but to his horror the blankets came off and Luhan lay there in nothing but his underwear.

Luhan shrieked and his cheeks went impossibly red as he d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter